Adult Classes, Workshops & Special Programs
- The Energy Lab, Vasa the Studio, Photo & Camera, Meditation, Redlands, Redlands, CA 92374
- All Day on 03/02/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 03/03/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 03/04/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 03/05/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 03/06/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 03/07/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 03/08/2021 + Add to Your Calendar
Call for online options
The Energy Lab
- The Energy Lab is not your ordinary gym. We are a health and fitness studio, offering personal training, small group training, and innovative and integrative core fitness classes, including TRX suspension trainer, Pilates, CycleOps Cycling classes, FitCore, HoopCore - hula hooping, and Foam Roller Restoration and Rejuvenation classes. We specialize in functional core fitness training and wellness from the inside out! We offer Bootcamp Events, Cooking Classes, Kids Classes, parties, meditation and relaxation. We train for longevity and healthy living! T'ai Chi. Schedule
Board & Brush Redlands - A DIY home décor experience with wine and wood! Board & Brush Creative Studio is here to guide your inner DIY. Our workshops provide guided instruction and a relaxed environment. Just bring your creativity and a willingness to learn and you will build a wooden décor piece from scratch that is worthy of your walls. Our workshops and projects are always changing, so every time you return your creation will be a new and distinctive piece of art. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Bare Hands Craft Studio is a DIY crafting studio that offers on-trend DIY crafting from home decor, art to jewelry. The Studio offers workshops (live and virtual) for kids and adults.
Workshops for Quilters
We offer monthly workshops with visiting experts in various aspects of quilting. Each 6 hour workshop is $30. Non members are welcome. Church of the Nazarene, 1307 E. Citrus Ave., Redlands, CA. See our website for more information and contact form. The last Thursday each month except Nov. and Dec. 9 am to 3 pm.
- The Third Monday Book Club: 11 am. Assembly Room of Smiley Library. February 20: The Tolling of Mercedes Bell: A Novel by Jennifer Dwight. March 20: Homegoing: A Novel by Yaa Gyasi. Contact Jane Lawrence-Gunn (909) 798-2689 or Carl Martz (909) 793-7704 for further information.
- The Eclectic Readers: 1st Tuesday Evenings at 7:30 pm. Location varies. Contact Rhada Shah at (909) 528-2055 for further information.
- Third Wednesday Book Club: 2:30 pm in the Assembly Room of Smiley Library, February 15: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. March 15: Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang. April 19: The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad May 17: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein. June 21: H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald July 19: Truman Capote by George Plimpton. Contact David Bragg (909) 784-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Redlands Art Association
Register early by calling (909) 792 8435 or in person at Redlands Art Association, 215 E. State Street, Redlands. CLASS REGISTRATION - 72 hour notice to RAA is necessary to receive a refund or transfer to a different class. There will not be a registration confirmation. Students will be notified if the class is canceled. Class fees will not be prorated/refunded for missed classes. Please contact the gallery if you are unable to attend a class. For more information on these classes or to register, contact Redlands Art Association,
or check our website
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.