"About Redlands is a proud and devoted contributor to local charities, non-profit organizations and the arts. "When we are motivated by the desire to serve, we are looking out for others. A service mentality is a far more abundant attitude.”
Giving back to the community is very important to us and gives us the drive to find new ways to attract people to shop, play and stay in Redlands.
3 Promotional Support Options
Select an ORANGE membership here that permits one event promoted each month.
Inkind - Free - One annual event promoted on the About Redlands Facebook & Instagram pages (80,000 followers) and one annual event posted on the official Community Events Calendar. A request for this support is required every year - see Guidelines below.
Non-Profit Membership - $350 annually ($1,200 value). When signing your organization up select the BRONZE PLAN which is $39 a month or $350 a year. Your organization will be receiving the GOLD benefits listed here. If you are paying by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Monthly posts may be fundraising events, memberships, donation requests, volunteer recruitment, etc.
Non-Profit Membership Includes:
- Unlimited Community Calendar inclusions
- 4 monthly posts promoted on the About Redlands Facebook & Instagram pages (80,000 followers)
- One e-newsletter inclusion (9,900 subscribers)
- About Redlands as a co-sponsor of your Facebook events which creates an additional 31,000 eyes on your event.
- Redlands Visitor Center level donor ($500 value). This level includes displaying your brochures or event fliers at the center. Brochures must be 8.5" x 11" tri-fold or 3.5" x 11" rack cards. Event fliers accepted 8.5" x11" only.
Guidelines for Annual Inkind Promotional Support
Email a request for promotional support to AboutRedlands@gmail.com January of each year. Sample- We would love to have your continued support in sharing/communicating our events with the followers of About Redlands.
Subject line "Inkind Promotional Support Request"
IF the organization is not listed on the site. List organization here. Select FREE LISTING. We will send a welcome email requesting online links that will be added to the listing.
Kindly place icons/logo to follow About Redlands on all social media platforms and website, if possible.
502,093 visits to AboutRedlands.com in 2021
- Fundraising for Nonprofits - Build Authentic, Deep Relationships. The best information we can get is the information donors give us about themselves. Great fundraisers are great listeners.
Guidelines for the Redlands Visitor Center
All non-profits and services clubs that distribute their materials via the center are required to be a CENTER Donor. Barter is accepted in lieu of a monetary payment. Acceptable barter: RVC logo and or website link displayed on flyers, website or events at the organizations $500 Donor/Sponsorship level.
Inkind Support Provided By
- GOLD memberships are earmarked to help us continue this support for our local non-profits. We thank all those partners for their continued support & The City of Redlands.
2022 Promotional Support Provided for:
- A.K. Smiley Library
- Angels' Closet Charities
- Assistance League of Redlands
- Beloved Foundation
- Community Circus Arts Corporation
- Downtown Certified Farmers Market
- Downtown Community Art Fund (DCAF)
- Mansion Memories
- Redlands Conservancy
- Museum of Redlands
- Semper Fi Fund
- The Redlands Symphony
- University of Redlands
- Youth Hope Foundation
In 2021 $43,200 promotional support provided.