"About Redlands is a proud and devoted contributor to local charities, non-profit organizations and the arts. "When we are motivated by the desire to serve, we are looking out for others. A service mentality is a far more abundant attitude.”
Giving back to the community is very important to us and gives us the drive to find new ways to attract people to shop, play and stay in Redlands.
2 Nonprofit Directory Listing Options
$39 annual Nonprofit Directory listing includes all online links added to the listing.
3 Options to Promote Events & Organizational needs to 50,000+
Free + one annual event promoted
One annual event posted to the About Redlands Official Community Events Calendar and posted on our social media network. A request for this support is required every year - see the Guidelines below.
$89 annual + 12 events or organizational needs promoted
ORANGE membership one event or organization mission promoted each month to one of our social media pages. This includes posts seeking donations or volunteers. You are welcome to use your 12 annual postings in any way you wish. For example, if you only have one event annually you may want to use the 12 postings the month before the event, month of the event, and month after. Instagram 27,000 or Facebook 34,000 followers.
Nonprofit Membership $350 annual + profile page + 48 annual promotions + Redlands Visitor Center inclusion + e-newsletter inclusion
$350 annually ($1,200 value). When signing your organization up select the BRONZE PLAN which is $39 a month or $350 a year. Your organization will be receiving the GOLD benefits listed here. If you are paying by check please email email@example.com. Monthly posts may be fundraising events, memberships, donation requests, volunteer recruitment, etc.
Non-Profit Membership Includes:
- Unlimited Community Calendar inclusions
- 4 monthly posts promoted on the About Redlands Facebook & Instagram pages (80,000 followers). Two of the posts may be collaborations.
- One e-newsletter inclusion (10, 336 subscribers)
- About Redlands as a co-sponsor of your Facebook events which creates an additional 31,000 eyes on your event.
- Redlands Visitor Center level donor ($500 value). This level includes displaying your brochures or event fliers at the center. Brochures must be 8.5" x 11" tri-fold or 3.5" x 11" rack cards. Event fliers accepted 8.5" x11" only.
Guidelines for Annual Inkind Promotional Support
Email a request for promotional support to AboutRedlands@gmail.com each year. Sample- We would love to have your continued support in sharing/communicating our events with the followers of About Redlands.
Subject line "Inkind Promotional Support Request"
IF the organization is not listed on the site. List organization here. Select FREE LISTING. We will send a welcome email requesting online links that will be added to the listing.
Kindly place icons/logo to follow About Redlands on all social media platforms and website, if possible.
252,093 visits to AboutRedlands.com in 2022
- Fundraising for Nonprofits - Build Authentic, Deep Relationships. The best information we can get is the information donors give us about themselves. Great fundraisers are great listeners.
Inkind Support Provided By
- ORANGE and BRONZE memberships are earmarked to help us continue this support for our local non-profits. We thank all those partners for their continued support & The City of Redlands.
2023 Promotional Support Provided for:
- A.K. Smiley Library
- Angels' Closet Charities
- Assistance League of Redlands
- Believe Walk
- Beloved Foundation
- Bonnes Meres Auxiliary of Children’s Fund
- Community Circus Arts Corporation
- Downtown Certified Farmers Market
- Downtown Community Art Fund (DCAF)
- Inland Master Chorale
- Job's Daughters - Bethel 104 Redlands
- LifeHouse Theater
- Mansion Memories
- Redlands Conservancy
- Museum of Redlands
- Redlands Bowl
- Redlands Chamber
- Redlands Chapter Order of DeMolay
- Redlands Lawn Bowling Club
- Redlands Footlighters Theatre
- Redlands Visitor Center
- Rochford Foundation Burrage Mansion
- Semper Fi Fund
- The ARK Church
- The Power of Positive
- The Redlands Conservancy
- The Redlands Symphony
- Youth Hope Foundation
In 2022 $43,200 promotional support provided.
Guidelines for the Redlands Visitor Center
All non-profits and services clubs that distribute their materials via the center are required to be a CENTER Donor. Barter is accepted in lieu of a monetary payment. Acceptable barter: RVC logo and or website link displayed on flyers, website or events at the organizations $500 Donor/Sponsorship level.