Adult Classes, Workshops & Special Programs
- The Energy Lab, Vasa the Studio, Photo & Camera, Meditation, Redlands, Redlands, CA 92374
- All Day on 04/23/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 04/24/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 04/25/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 04/26/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 04/26/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 04/27/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
The Energy Lab
- The Energy Lab is not your ordinary gym. We are a health and fitness studio, offering personal training, small group training, and innovative and integrative core fitness classes, including TRX suspension trainer, Pilates, CycleOps Cycling classes, FitCore, HoopCore - hula hooping, and Foam Roller Restoration and Rejuvenation classes. We specialize in functional core fitness training and wellness from the inside out! We offer Bootcamp Events, Cooking Classes, Kids Classes, parties, meditation and relaxation. We train for longevity and healthy living! T'ai Chi. Schedule
Paint & Create Parties
For adults and children. To register for a class email email@example.com (payment must be made in 24 hrs. to hold reservation) or either come into the store or phone 909-798-5363 and have your credit card ready. Upcoming classes
Redlands Aikikai is a martial & meditative arts studio that offers instruction in Aikido, Kendo, Tai Chi, Yoga and Kids Art. Our primary goal is to provide an environment where our practitioners develop high levels of skill, compassion, character and health and to maintain these throughout their lives. 951-743-5942 website
- First class free for Aikido! Mondays at 6:30 to 7:30, Tuesdays 7:10 to 8:10 & Thursdays 7:10 to 8:10, try a class for free. Just wear loose comfortable workout clothing, and come on down!
- 12 Week Tai Chi Session starts Tuesday, April 3. Signup anytime to reserve your spot!! Fundamental tai chi, every Tuesday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm; Applications Tai Chi every Tuesday from 7:00 to 8:00pm.
Spiritual & Meditation
Bickford Covington Building 511 Brookside ave in the Meditation Room. LIVING-CONSCIOUSNESS CIRCLES & MEDITATION.
- Classes - Living-Consciousness events are offered monthly. Register now and choose to attend Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
2019 Year of Photography: Now offering a Sunday afternoon Photo Boot Camp, starting February.
- New Half and Full Day trips: Noah Purifoy Desert Museum, Venice Beach, Trona Pinnacles Full Moon Shoot
If you would like a detailed schedule. Please e-mail your address and we will send it to you. firstname.lastname@example.org. Website
Tours & Outings
Workshops for Quilters
We offer monthly workshops with visiting experts in various aspects of quilting. Each 6 hour workshop is $30. Non members are welcome. Church of the Nazarene, 1307 E. Citrus Ave., Redlands, CA. See our website for more information and contact form. The last Thursday each month except Nov. and Dec. 9 am to 3 pm.
Weekly Community Heartfulness Meditation
The A.K. Smiley Public Library presents a free weekly community meditation experience for adults. The Heartfulness Institute will lead this weekly community meditation Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 7:30 pm. The Contemporary Club
173 S. Eureka Street (behind Smiley Park and The Lincoln Memorial Shrine) Redlands, CA 92373. Cost: Free and open to the public. No registration necessary, please walk in. Heartfulness relaxation and meditation techniques are proven to be effective in reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, enhancing emotional intelligence and exploring the heights and depths of human consciousness. The Heartfulness Institute is a global nonprofit organization with thousands of volunteer trainers who serve more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. Their mission is to help develop peaceful, healthy, and holistically educated individuals and communities with a spirit of human well-being and oneness.
- The Third Monday Book Club: 11 am. Assembly Room of Smiley Library. February 20: The Tolling of Mercedes Bell: A Novel by Jennifer Dwight. March 20: Homegoing: A Novel by Yaa Gyasi. Contact Jane Lawrence-Gunn (909) 798-2689 or Carl Martz (909) 793-7704 for further information.
- The Eclectic Readers: 1st Tuesday Evenings at 7:30 pm. Location varies. Contact Rhada Shah at (909) 528-2055 for further information.
- Third Wednesday Book Club: 2:30 pm in the Assembly Room of Smiley Library, February 15: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. March 15: Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang. April 19: The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad May 17: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein. June 21: H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald July 19: Truman Capote by George Plimpton. Contact David Bragg (909) 784-0770 or email@example.com for further information.
- Living with Arthritis: Do you experience swelling or pain around your joints? Are you looking for treatments to help with your ailments? Join the YMCA for an informative, free class on Living with Arthritis, presented by Redlands Community Hospital. Learn from an expert on how to identify Arthritis, how it can be controlled, and how you can improve and maintain your mobility with treatment and exercise.This is a free class open to the community! Register
- Free Cardio Dance Class. Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm - Come join us on Tuesdays at 6:30pm for an upbeat and uplifting cardio dance class! This easy to follow aerobic fitness class is the most fun way to stay fit! Located at Bethany Reformed Church. For more information visit BAM Bethany Arts Ministry on Facebook. 705 CajoInternational dancers bring free classes, and performances to center. To register or for more information, please call the Joslyn Senior Center at (909) 798-7550.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.