Classes, Workshops & Special Programs - Adult, Senior & Child
- The Energy Lab, Vasa the Studio, Photo & Camera, Meditation, Redlands, Redlands, CA 92374
- All Day on 11/21/2017 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 11/22/2017 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 11/23/2017 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 11/24/2017 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 11/25/2017 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 11/26/2017 + Add to Your Calendar
American Acrobats Performing Arts & Fitness
- Intro to Circus Skills; Aerial Ribbon/ Hammock - Fabric-based aerial ballet; Stretching / Contortion; Acro Pyramids; Fabric Fitness; Open Workouts
- Class Schedule
Paint & Create Parties
For adults and children. To register for a class email firstname.lastname@example.org (payment must be made in 24 hrs. to hold reservation) or either come into the store or phone 909-798-5363 and have your credit card ready. Upcoming classes
Inner Evolution Yoga
- CANDLELIGHT YOGA- WEDNESDAYS: 8:30-9:30pm Release tension and rejuvenate with this restorative yoga class. This class will nurture your mind, body, and soul by helping alleviate stress and promote conscious relaxation. Open to all levels, from advanced to beginner, who are looking for a soothing and therapeutic late night yoga class that will help you slow down.
You will have an amazing night of sleep after this!!! Click here for directions & class schedule 909-798-2244
Redlands Aikikai is a martial & meditative arts studio that offers instruction in Aikido, Kendo, Tai Chi, Yoga and Kids Art. Our primary goal is to provide an environment where our practitioners develop high levels of skill, compassion, character and health and to maintain these throughout their lives. 951-743-5942 website
- Aikido: Try a free class; if you sign up same day, you will receive a free uniform. Aikido fundamental classes are: Mondays 6:30-8:00pm and Thursdays 7:10-8:40pm.
- Kids Aikido: Try a free class; if you sign-up on the same day, you will receive a free uniform. Kids Aikido is every Monday & Friday 5:00 to 6:00pm. Cost is $80 a month (family discounts available).
- Kendo: Try a class for free. Beginning Kendo: Every Saturday 10:00 to 11:00am.
- Iyengar Yoga: Try a class for free. All level class every Friday 6:00 to 7:30pm.
- Kempo-Jujitsu: Try a class for free. Monday or Thursday 6:30 to 7:45pm.
Spiritual & Meditation
Bickford Covington Building 511 Brookside ave in the Meditation Room. LIVING-CONSCIOUSNESS CIRCLES & MEDITATION.
2018 Photography Classes and Photo Excursion Schedule
Our New Schedule for our 2018 Photo Classes and Photo Excursions is now available. Below is just a listing of all of our classes and Photo Excursion. If you would like a detailed schedule. Please e-mail your address and we will send it to you. email@example.com. Website
- PHOTO WALK
- PHOTO CHALLENGE GROUP
- PHOTO ADVENTURE PASS
- BASIC CAMERA 1
- BASIC CAMERA 2
- BASIC COMPUTER 1
- BASIC COMPUTER 2
- PHOTO BOOT CAMP
- ADOBE LIGHTROOM BASICS
- PHOTOSHOP BASICS
- PHOTOSHOP BASICS II
- FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY
- RENT A PRO
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY –
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: STORY TELLING
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: ADVANCED FLASH
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: STILL LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: LIGHTING CLASS
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: ADVANCED FLASH CLASS/ TABLETOP
- CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: THE SHOOT
HALF OR FULL DAY TRIPS AND CLASSES:
- SPEND A DAY TRAVELING ON OLD ROUTE 66
- A DAY IN THE BIG CITY
- BY THE LIGHT OF THE SILVERY MOON – NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY AT BORREGO SPRINGS
- DAY TRIP TO SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
- PALM SPRINGS WINDMILLS
- HARPER DRY LAKE BED
- NEW MOON PHOTOGRAPHY BORREGO SPRINGS
- NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY IN DOWNTOWN REDLANDS
- NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY AT LONG BEACH HARBOR
- NEW MOON PHOTOGRAPHY BORREGO SPRINGS
- LA ART DISTRICT
- SAN JACINTO WILDLIFE AREA
- NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY AT BALBOA PARK
- NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE BIG CITY
- PHOTO EXCURSION BIG SUR, CA
- PHOTO EXCURSION POINT REYES/TOMALES BAY, CA
- PHOTO EXCURSION ALABAMA HILLS & BRISTLECONE PINES
- PHOTO EXCURSION EASTERN SIERRAS
Mansion Memories is excited to announce one of our newest fund raisers for our Magical Day Events that are held at the Burrage Mansion. It's Mansion Yoga! Imagine doing Yoga by candle light and fireplace in the Ball Room at the Burrage Mansion!
By doing creative fundraisers Mansion Memories is able to invite kids in crisis and their families to attend Magical Days for FREE!
Heidi Pasley, is a registered Holy Yoga instructor (R-HYI) as well as Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hr Certified, and will lead you through a 1/2 hour of Vinyasa yoga (movement between poses in yoga, typically accompanied by regulated breathing) and then end with 1/2 hour of Yin yoga (a slow-paced style of yoga with postures, that are held for longer periods of time). This is all done with a background of faith based music.
- You can sign up here. Classes are $15 a session or buy a 5 punch card for $50 or a 10 punch card for $90. Your first class is free! So come start the new year out with Mansion Yoga - Monday Nights, Time: 6:15 - 7:30 pm at the Burrage Mansion.
CPR, AED & First Aid Class
November 18, 2017; December 9, 2017; January 6, 2018; February 10, 2018; March 10, 2018; April 14, 2018; May 12, 2018; June 9, 2018. All classes held on specified Saturdays from 9 am - 5 pm. The Redlands Community Center offers CPR, first aid and AED (automated external defibrillator) instruction. The eight-hour course combines all topics of basic CPR, AED and first aid and is designed for citizen-rescuers at work, home or in the community. The course includes a comprehensive illustrated CPR, AED and first aid student workbook and a two-year certification card. The class is not for health-care professionals. Students need only attend one class scheduled on November 18, 2017. Students may select either the full eight-hour course, from 9 am to 5 pm for $75, or a four-hour course for CPR and AED only, from 9 am to 1 pm for $50.
- Online registration is available here
- The Redlands Community Center is at 111 W. Lugonia Ave., Redlands, CA 92374
- For information about this or any of the classes offered at the Redlands Community Center, call 909-798-7572 or email RecreationStaff@cityofredlands.org.
- CPR Class Registration
Workshops for Quilters
We offer monthly workshops with visiting experts in various aspects of quilting. Each 6 hour workshop is $30. Non members are welcome. Church of the Nazarene, 1307 E. Citrus Ave., Redlands, CA. See our website for more information and contact form. The last Thursday each month except Nov. and Dec. 9 am to 3 pm.
- The Third Monday Book Club: 11 am. Assembly Room of Smiley Library. February 20: The Tolling of Mercedes Bell: A Novel by Jennifer Dwight. March 20: Homegoing: A Novel by Yaa Gyasi. Contact Jane Lawrence-Gunn (909) 798-2689 or Carl Martz (909) 793-7704 for further information.
- The Eclectic Readers: 1st Tuesday Evenings at 7:30 pm. Location varies. Contact Rhada Shah at (909) 528-2055 for further information.
- Third Wednesday Book Club: 2:30 pm in the Assembly Room of Smiley Library, February 15: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. March 15: Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang. April 19: The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad May 17: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein. June 21: H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald July 19: Truman Capote by George Plimpton. Contact David Bragg (909) 784-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Living with Arthritis: Do you experience swelling or pain around your joints? Are you looking for treatments to help with your ailments? Join the YMCA for an informative, free class on Living with Arthritis, presented by Redlands Community Hospital. Learn from an expert on how to identify Arthritis, how it can be controlled, and how you can improve and maintain your mobility with treatment and exercise.This is a free class open to the community! Register
- Free Cardio Dance Class. Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm - Come join us on Tuesdays at 6:30pm for an upbeat and uplifting cardio dance class! This easy to follow aerobic fitness class is the most fun way to stay fit! Located at Bethany Reformed Church. For more information visit BAM Bethany Arts Ministry on Facebook. 705 CajoInternational dancers bring free classes, performances to center
To register or for more information, please call the Joslyn Senior Center at (909) 798-7550.
Kids Classes & Camps
Toddler Time at Big Air Trampoline Park
- Recommended for ages six & younger. Gentle jumping just for smaller ones. Age appropriate music & videos. A great way for kids to have fun & get exercise. Every Thursday morning from 9am-noon & every Sunday morning from 9am-11am. Big Air Trampoline Park, 1101 California St., Redlands Website
American Acrobats Performing Arts & Fitness
- After school activities and holiday camps. Classes, Circus Camp, Parties. American Acrobats Performing Arts & Fitness is a premier studio/gym that offers beginning to elite level performance training as well as fun and exciting alternative fitness classes. The fitness industry is experiencing a huge increase in alternative fitness studios. Participants no longer want to just work out. They want to experience personal achievements, learn something completely new in a fun and positive environment and to be apart of a healthy social atmosphere with like minded people. Fabric Fitness Aerial Ribbon & Aerial Hammock, Circus Camp, Acrobats
Redlands Gymnastics Club
Come and Play Dates are great for some parent/child time in a safe and fun environment in which you can interact with your child(ren). The cost is just $10 per parent and kids are free. Stay for a little or stay for all 3 hours! Your little gymnasts can practice and show off their gymnastics skills that they have learned in class. No pre-registration or membership is required! Non-members are welcome to come see, play and explore. WAIVERS must be signed by the PARENT and for NON-MEMBER CHILD to participate. Older children who are on a school break are encouraged to have something to occupy them while in the Waiting Area as older children will not be able to go out on the gym floor or participate during this event. Also, parents will not be able to play on the equipment, but you will still have a great time playing with your child(ren). Come and Play Dates is designed for parents and kids (ages 1-5) to just drop-in for open play between 9am-12pm on Mondays and 11:30am-2:30pm on Fridays. 1915 West Redlands Blvd, Suite 103 Redlands. Website
Try a kids class for free!
- Kids Aikido: Try a free class; if you sign-up on the same day, you will receive a free uniform. Kids Aikido is every Monday & Friday 5:00 to 6:00pm. Cost is $80 a month (family discounts available). Parents must email email@example.com , call/text (951) 743-5942 for appt. Website
Realis Gymnastics Redlands
Join us EVERY THURSDAY morning from 10am -11am for a fun bonding time with your child while playing in our BRAND NEW fun-filled gymnastics training facility. Open to children from 12 months to 5 Years old. Only $5 per child. One parent plays for free & must accompany child on the floor. Promote social development and physical fitness while bouncing, climbing, sliding, jumping & flipping. Enjoy meeting other parents and making new friends in our safe, clean and friendly environment. 1137 Bryn Mawr Redlands, CA 92374. 909-478-0020
HCR Horse Back riding lessons
- Riding lessons for Beginners - advance riding in all styles of riding. 909-206-9526 Shelley Mulica. Website
Vasa the Studio
- Monday's 4pm. Yoga for kids while the parents practice next door! Ages 4-12(ish). They will learn basic yoga poses and philosophies, have fun, make friends, and get exercise! Website
Stars of Tomorrow Children's Theater
- Princess Academy with Snow White: November 1 & 2, 2017, 3:30pm - 5:30pm. In the academy, little girls AGES 4-8 will be guided through interactive drama, dance, princess manners, singing and music, the art of make-believe, puppetry and craft creation by Cinderella. The program culminates with a royal crowning ceremony where every participant receives a certificate and crown. $80 early-bird special (expires Oct 1st) $100 regular tuition $125 same-day registration (only available if the academy is not sold out). Online registration is now OPEN -- please note we are not staffed or trained for children with special needs at this time --
Learn to Swim with Redlands Swim Team
- Redlands Swim Team's spring registration is now open for Learn to Swim and pre-competitive swimming.
Redlands Art Association
Sign Language Class
- The Redlands YMCA will be hosting a Parent-Child Class: Sign With Sandy, a four-week sign language class for 3-5-year-olds and their parents. Each week, parents and their children will learn together as our instructor takes shows them communicative signs, ranging from food to family signs. Through sign, toddlers and young children can better communicate their needs and stories to their parents. This is a fun, interactive class that will introduce families to the world of sign language and how they can use sign language to bond together as a family. 909.798.9622
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.