Classes, Workshops & Special Programs - Adult, Senior & Child
- The Energy Lab, Vasa the Studio, Photo & Camera, Meditation, Redlands, Redlands, CA 92374
- All Day on 10/21/2018 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 10/22/2018 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 10/23/2018 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 10/24/2018 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 10/25/2018 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 10/26/2018 + Add to Your Calendar
Creative Insights Counseling
- Stillness & Self-care Workshop - stretch session led by Vasa Yoga Studio. October 27, 2018. 11:30am-1:30pm. RSVP Rudi@CreativeInsightsCounseling.com or Nikki@@CreativeInsightsCounseling.com
- Intimate Soundbath Experience - Saturday, October 26, 2018 7-9 PM. Imagine lying down with sound vibrations all around you, live singing bowls (traditional and alchemy), a crystal harp being played directly over your body moving the energy and helping you feel balanced, head to toe. Deep drum sounds layered with the faint notion of ocean waves, chimes, and cymbals. Add in some specialized breathing and guided imagery instruction and the power of sharing this space with others seeking healing and you have a transforming, restorative evening in store that is sure to help you feel renewed! Session is 60 minutes. $40 per person. Space is limited. Schedule
- Drumming for Wellness: Find Your VOICE! - Saturday, November 17, 2018 7-9 PM. This ISN’T your average Drum Circle. Led by skilled facilitator, Music Therapist AmyLynn Dimaano this evening is an experience and practice in your self-care regimen. In a world where everyone is telling you who and how to be, isn’t it time you found YOUR voice? Come to an evening of therapeutic and fun drumming where self-discovery is paramount. You’ll leave with personal insight that you can apply practically to your everyday life. Staying well takes time and energy. Nurture your spirit in an intimate, warm and safe atmosphere. Drumming has clinically been proven to increase your immune system boosting T-cells! You’ll leave feeling energized and connected to yourself and others, and….it’s fun! No drumming experience necessary. All instruments provided. Schedule
- LGBTQI Support Group - AmyLynn is an LBGT Ally and is offering this event as a show of support and safe space recognition because I do not see much of either in the Redlands area. However, you identify, whatever you are struggling with, celebrating, or investigating, this group could resonate for you. HOPE Studio will host a FREE information night to discuss interest, format, scheduling, fees, and creating a sorely needed place specifically to benefit and support this community.
- Grief & Loss Group: Meets every other Sunday 4-530PM. Information
- Private Group Sound Bath Experience: Book your own 60 minute personal vibrational healing experience with your friends and loved ones. Recharge, renew and reduce stress with a private group Sound Bath. Includes breathing instruction, live crystal and traditional singing bowls and other frequency based instrument playing to realign your energy or simply relax. Option to add Guided Imagery with a topic customized for your group (examples: letting go, pure relaxation, connecting to one another) and group discussion. Life enriching! $50 per person with a minimum of 3, maximum of 8 participants. Contact AmyLynn directly for availability or special requests 323-394 0860. REIKI services can be added to any Sound Bath session. Individuals can receive restorative energy healing during the music experience. Amazing opportunity to renew & re-balance. Fee varies depending on number of participants.
American Acrobats Performing Arts & Fitness
- Intro to Circus Skills; Aerial Ribbon/ Hammock - Fabric-based aerial ballet; Stretching / Contortion; Acro Pyramids; Fabric Fitness; Open Workouts
- Class Schedule
Paint & Create Parties
For adults and children. To register for a class email firstname.lastname@example.org (payment must be made in 24 hrs. to hold reservation) or either come into the store or phone 909-798-5363 and have your credit card ready. Upcoming classes
Redlands Aikikai is a martial & meditative arts studio that offers instruction in Aikido, Kendo, Tai Chi, Yoga and Kids Art. Our primary goal is to provide an environment where our practitioners develop high levels of skill, compassion, character and health and to maintain these throughout their lives. 951-743-5942 website
- First class free for Aikido! Mondays at 6:30 to 7:30, Tuesdays 7:10 to 8:10 & Thursdays 7:10 to 8:10, try a class for free. Just wear loose comfortable workout clothing, and come on down!
- 12 Week Tai Chi Session starts Tuesday, April 3. Signup anytime to reserve your spot!! Fundamental tai chi, every Tuesday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm; Applications Tai Chi every Tuesday from 7:00 to 8:00pm.
Spiritual & Meditation
Bickford Covington Building 511 Brookside ave in the Meditation Room. LIVING-CONSCIOUSNESS CIRCLES & MEDITATION.
- Classes - Living-Consciousness events are offered monthly. Register now and choose to attend Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
2019 Year of Photography: Now offering a Sunday afternoon Photo Boot Camp, starting February.
- New Half and Full Day trips: Noah Purifoy Desert Museum, Venice Beach, Trona Pinnacles Full Moon Shoot
If you would like a detailed schedule. Please e-mail your address and we will send it to you. email@example.com. Website
Ultimate Kickboxing & Fitness
Ultimate Kickboxing & Fitness 20th Anniversary UKB Boot Camp on Saturday, October 13th 9-11am! Cheers to 20 Years! 2018 marks 20 years of knockout fitness! Celebrate with us at the 20th Anniversary UKB Boot Camp on Saturday, October 13th 9-11am! Our drill sergeants have designed a 2-hour sweat session branded with our UKB signature style. Our morning will feature training that will test your mind and body! Grind through drills & circuits of strength and endurance that will unleash your beast! Enlist today! ALL UKB members free!* $20 for guests (NON-Members) Must Register HERE to reserve your spot. Sorry no show, no refund. NEW to UKB eligible for 20 Days of Free Fitness Promo! As a bonus, New members are eligible for 20 consecutive days of FREE fitness! Website
Workshops for Quilters
We offer monthly workshops with visiting experts in various aspects of quilting. Each 6 hour workshop is $30. Non members are welcome. Church of the Nazarene, 1307 E. Citrus Ave., Redlands, CA. See our website for more information and contact form. The last Thursday each month except Nov. and Dec. 9 am to 3 pm.
Weekly Community Heartfulness Meditation
The A.K. Smiley Public Library presents a free weekly community meditation experience for adults. The Heartfulness Institute will lead this weekly community meditation Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 7:30 pm. The Contemporary Club
173 S. Eureka Street (behind Smiley Park and The Lincoln Memorial Shrine) Redlands, CA 92373. Cost: Free and open to the public. No registration necessary, please walk in. Heartfulness relaxation and meditation techniques are proven to be effective in reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, enhancing emotional intelligence and exploring the heights and depths of human consciousness. The Heartfulness Institute is a global nonprofit organization with thousands of volunteer trainers who serve more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. Their mission is to help develop peaceful, healthy, and holistically educated individuals and communities with a spirit of human well-being and oneness.
- The Third Monday Book Club: 11 am. Assembly Room of Smiley Library. February 20: The Tolling of Mercedes Bell: A Novel by Jennifer Dwight. March 20: Homegoing: A Novel by Yaa Gyasi. Contact Jane Lawrence-Gunn (909) 798-2689 or Carl Martz (909) 793-7704 for further information.
- The Eclectic Readers: 1st Tuesday Evenings at 7:30 pm. Location varies. Contact Rhada Shah at (909) 528-2055 for further information.
- Third Wednesday Book Club: 2:30 pm in the Assembly Room of Smiley Library, February 15: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. March 15: Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang. April 19: The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad May 17: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein. June 21: H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald July 19: Truman Capote by George Plimpton. Contact David Bragg (909) 784-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Living with Arthritis: Do you experience swelling or pain around your joints? Are you looking for treatments to help with your ailments? Join the YMCA for an informative, free class on Living with Arthritis, presented by Redlands Community Hospital. Learn from an expert on how to identify Arthritis, how it can be controlled, and how you can improve and maintain your mobility with treatment and exercise.This is a free class open to the community! Register
- Free Cardio Dance Class. Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm - Come join us on Tuesdays at 6:30pm for an upbeat and uplifting cardio dance class! This easy to follow aerobic fitness class is the most fun way to stay fit! Located at Bethany Reformed Church. For more information visit BAM Bethany Arts Ministry on Facebook. 705 CajoInternational dancers bring free classes, and performances to center. To register or for more information, please call the Joslyn Senior Center at (909) 798-7550.
Kids Classes & Camps
American Acrobats Performing Arts & Fitness
- After school activities and holiday camps. Classes, Circus Camp, Parties. American Acrobats Performing Arts & Fitness is a premier studio/gym that offers beginning to elite level performance training as well as fun and exciting alternative fitness classes. The fitness industry is experiencing a huge increase in alternative fitness studios. Participants no longer want to just work out. They want to experience personal achievements, learn something completely new in a fun and positive environment and to be apart of a healthy social atmosphere with like minded people. Fabric Fitness Aerial Ribbon & Aerial Hammock, Circus Camp, Acrobats
Redlands Gymnastics Club
- Come and Play Dates are great for some parent/child time in a safe and fun environment in which you can interact with your child(ren). The cost is just $10 per parent and kids are free. Stay for a little or stay for all 3 hours! Your little gymnasts can practice and show off their gymnastics skills that they have learned in class. No pre-registration or membership is required! Non-members are welcome to come see, play and explore. WAIVERS must be signed by the PARENT and for NON-MEMBER CHILD to participate. Older children who are on a school break are encouraged to have something to occupy them while in the Waiting Area as older children will not be able to go out on the gym floor or participate during this event. Also, parents will not be able to play on the equipment, but you will still have a great time playing with your child(ren). Come and Play Dates is designed for parents and kids (ages 1-5) to just drop-in for open play between 9am-12pm on Mondays and 11:30am-2:30pm on Fridays. 1915 West Redlands Blvd, Suite 103 Redlands. Website
Try a kids class for free!
- NEW! Kids Yoga Classes will be starting March 7! Every Wednesday: 3:30-4:15pm for ages 3-6; 4:30-5:30pm for ages 6-9; 5:40-6:40pm for ages 9-12. Signup now to reserve a spot for your child!!
- First Kids Aikido class Free!! Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:00 to 7:00 pm, and Fridays at 5:00 to 6:00pm. For ages 6 through 13, wear loose comfortable clothing & try a class!!
- Parents must email email@example.com , call/text (951) 743-5942 for appt. Website
HCR Horse Back riding lessons
- Riding lessons for Beginners - advance riding in all styles of riding. 909-206-9526 Shelley Mulica. Website
Vasa the Studio
- Monday's 4pm. Yoga for kids while the parents practice next door! Ages 4-12(ish). They will learn basic yoga poses and philosophies, have fun, make friends, and get exercise! Website
Learn to Swim with Redlands Swim Team
- Redlands Swim Team's spring registration is now open for Learn to Swim and pre-competitive swimming.
Redlands Art Association
Sign Language Class
- The Redlands YMCA will be hosting a Parent-Child Class: Sign With Sandy, a four-week sign language class for 3-5-year-olds and their parents. Each week, parents and their children will learn together as our instructor takes shows them communicative signs, ranging from food to family signs. Through sign, toddlers and young children can better communicate their needs and stories to their parents. This is a fun, interactive class that will introduce families to the world of sign language and how they can use sign language to bond together as a family. 909.798.9622
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.