Ring in the New Year in Redlands!
Click images at right to enlarge
Angel's Time in a Bottle
New Year's Eve 2013
Starters: Escargot, Crab Cakes, Bacon Wrapped Dates
Entrees: Prime Rib of Beef, Mushroom Risotto. Lobster Risotto
Dessert: Crème Brulee, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Deconstructed Cheese Cake
Open @ 4:00 pm. Dinner from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
344 Orange Street. MAP
For Reservations: 909-307-WINE (9463)
- LIVE MUSIC performed by Redlands band THE FINGERS from 10PM to 1:30AM
Caprice Café New Year's Eve Menu 2013
I: Winter Squash Soup- Glazed Chestnuts, Herbed Ricotta Dumplings, Pumpkin Seed Oil. Roasted Pear & Prosciutto Salad. Burrata, Shaved Fennel, Micro Arugula, Vinaigrette. Sea Scallops. Wild Mushrooms, Pencil Asparagus, Citrus Beurre Noisette
II: Savory Crêpes- Rainbow Chard, Artichoke Bottom, Wild Mushroom Fricassée, Sauce Mornay. Brandt Beef Filet Mignon. Layered Potato Gratin, Shallots, Mushroom-Madeira Bordelaise. Fresh Wild Pacific Halibut. Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower Puree, Lemon and Butter. New Zealand Lamb Chops- Cipolini Onions, Polenta, Wild Mushrooms, Cabernet Reduction. (menu subject to change due to availabiltity)
III: Pear Tarte Tatin almandine. Blackberry-Cabernet Sorbet. Fresh Fruit Tart- Bavarian Pastry Cream, Pistachio Crust
First Seating 5:00PM to 6:30PM, Second Seating 7:00PM to 9:00PM
$69 per person
Darby's American Cantina
- Open to the public NYE and New Years Day. 21 TV's- Burgers, Sliders, Wraps, more... No other details provided. 1 E. State Street.
- 10:00PM - 1:00AM
- $30 PER BOWLER INCLUDES ALL YOU CAN BOWL, SHOE RENTAL, PARTY FAVORS, FOOD AND SODA!!!!!
- FULL SERVICE BAR FOR THE 21 AND OVER CROWD
- SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST SO SIGN UP TODAY!
- EMPIRE BOWL. 940 WEST COLTON AVE. REDLANDS,CA 92374. (909)793-2525
BIG event for New Year's Eve and Day here at Eureka! Open 11am to 10pm, both days. See flyer at right. CLICK to ENLARGE
Raffles, gifts, NEW Tap RELEASE plus MUCH more....
Mill Creek Cattle Co
- All you can eat Grand Buffet starts @ 6:30pm. Music by Barn Burners starts @ 9pm. See details and RSVP HERE. Click on flyer at right to ENLARGE
- 60's Groove. Starts at 9pm. DJ. MAP. Flyer at right (viewable via desktop only)-- click to ENLARGE
Rok n Fondue
Masquerade party with a live DJ and best mask contest. A $10 entrance fee after 10 pm will be charged, which entitles you to one cocktail of your choice.
The FARM Artisan Foods
Seating from 5 to 9:30. Regular menu and five course Chef tasting with vegan GF options.
22 East State Street. Menu & Map
The Lounge 22
We will be taking dinner reservations from 5pm to 6:30pm New Year's Eve! Dinner is $60 per person or $80 with wine pairing. Dinner price includes 4 courses, Amuse-bouche (single, bite size hors d'oeuvre), and one glass of champagne.
There will be "supplemental" dishes listed on the chalkboard that guests will be able to either add to their courses or to substitute one of their courses. Stay tuned for details about the menu later next week....
Please note that we will be open for dinner service only; from 5pm to 7pm.
The Royal Falconer British Pub
Ring in the New Year ENGLISH STYLE at 4pm with the Kevin Blandford's Memorial Pipe Band--Image on right.
The Tartan of Redlands
Prime Rib, steaks seafood and more. Dine in festive atmosphere. Serving 5 to 10p.m.
NO excuses! Don't drink and drive
Police Ride = $10,000 & Taxi Ride = $40
- Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: You don't have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Year's Eve/Day they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE. Save this number... 1-800-400-4222 . Runs 6pm December 31 - 6am January 1. This is available nationwide!
- Redlands Taxi- Redlands Cab Company (909) 798-1111
- Friendly Cab Co. (877) 516-2233
A borrowed phrase from our CHP partners: "DRIVE HAMMERED, GET NAILED!"
Please drink responsibly and if you do drink, have a designated driver.