Redlands SOCIAL Scene: Music, Theater, Trivia, Karaoke...
- Redlands Music & Theater Venues, Prospect Park & Redlands Bowl, Redlands, CA 92373
- Fri, Sep 17 at 07:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sat, Sep 18 at 07:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sun, Sep 19 at 02:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Mon, Sep 20 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Wed, Sep 22 at 06:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Karaoke: 8pm-12am The Royal Falconer 106 Orange Street.
- King Trivia at Ritual Brewing. Join us every Wednesday at 6:30pm for a trivia night! 1315 Research Dr Redlands CA 92374
- Escape Craft Brewery - Live music every Sat at 6pm. 721 Nevada St. Suite 401
- Redlands Footlighters theatre - 8pm see below
- LifeHouse Theater - see below
1135 N. Church St. Redlands, CA: Tickets are available by calling 909-335-307 or online Show times & tickets. Tickets are $16 for adults and $9 for children. Current LifeHouse Theater season passholders can purchase tickets for $10 Performances begin at 7:00pm. Due to the intimacy of our theater, children under 3 are not admitted. Prices reflect tickets purchased prior to show date only. Tickets are $1 more the day of the performance. Group rates are available for groups of ten or more. Guests are encouraged to reserve seats early as many performances sell out.
Snow White - THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL! Join Snow White, Prince Stephen and seven zany dwarfs as they overcome the envy and hatred of the evil Queen Belladona. Award-winning playwright Wayne R. Scott blends comedy, adventure and whimsical fantasy together in this family musical based on the classic Grimm Fairy Tale. A delight for all ages! September 4 - 26, 2021
Florence Nightingale - Discover how a determined woman revolutionized the medical profession, gave the world modern nursing and changed the course of history. This amazing true story is now an engaging musical. ONE NIGHT ONLY – September 19, 2021
A Villainous Musical Showcase - Experience a night of family fun as the kooky, spooky villains of LifeHouse Theater sing their classic songs! Join Captain Hook, Queen Belladonna, the Phantom of the Opera, The Queen of Hearts, Pharaoh, Jezebel, Haman, Cinderella’s Stepsisters and more as they delight guests with music and mayhem. ONE NIGHT ONLY – October 24, 2021
Ruth - A SWEET MUSICAL OF LOVE AND SACRIFICE The uplifting biblical story of Ruth is recounted in this award-winning musical. Ruth’s moving portrait of love and devotion reveals the poignant path to her marriage - a union granting her a special place in the family lineage leading to Jesus. October 9 - November 7, 2021
Miracle on 34th Street - A FESTIVE CHRISTMAS FAVORITE New York City is turned upside down at Christmas when a department store Santa claims to be the real Saint Nick. Faith itself goes on trial as authorities grapple with the true Spirit of the Season. Is Kris Kringle who he says he is? The uplifting answer will cheer the hearts of one and all. November 20 - December 29, 2021
A Christmas Song In My Heart - The Stories Behind Beloved Carols Written by Wayne Scott, “A Christmas Song in My Heart” presents the extraordinary true stories behind some of the greatest Christmas carols of all time. Discover the events that led to the writing of such classic songs as “Silent Night” and more! Delight in the true joy of the Season with a Christmas song in your heart! December 5 & 12, 2021
Redlands Footlighters Theatre 1810 Barton Road Redlands, CA 92373 Between California and Alabama Streets, next to the Asistencia. September - October; November - December; February; April; June.
- Neil Simon’s “Lost in Yonkers - The play, a family drama that won the Pulitzer prize in 1991, is set in 1942 Yonkers, New York. Bella is thirty-five years old, mentally challenged, and living at home with her mother, stern Grandma Kurnitz. As the play opens, ne’er-do-well son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the old lady’s doorstep. He is financially strapped and taking to the road as a salesman. The boys are left to contend with Grandma, with Bella and her secret romance, and with her brother, Louie, a small-time hoodlum in a strange new world called Yonkers. You can catch Pamala Lambert’s vision of the Neil Simon classic “Lost in Yonkers” inside the Redlands Footlighters Theatre from August 20th - September 5th. Regular admission will be $18, Student admission will be $12 and our group rate admission for 10+ will be $15. Want to see our entire 21-22 season for the price of four? You may purchase a Flexible Season Package now and pick your seating later. If you love theatre the way we do, take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to see all of our productions at a discount! All profits from concessions will benefit our local high school theatre arts scholarship program. We hold our patrons, volunteers, cast and crew in the highest esteem and will adhere to current CDC guidelines.
Redlands Theatre Festival
The Redlands Theatre Festival offers a wide variety of exciting and interesting theatrical experiences. Each season is centered around five plays in repertory that feature a different production each night. The Redlands Theatre Festival, now in its fourth decade, continues its reputation for excellence in performance, entertainment and location. Just two minutes from downtown Redlands, the RTF Theatre is located at the corner of Highland and Cajon in Prospect Park. Shows June to July, 8:30 pm most nights Schedule
To our valued friends and patrons, it is with a heavy heart that we publicly announce the postponement of our 2020 season. Due to the current health crisis, we have come to the conclusion that there is no other way to keep our RTF family, friends, and community safe. We will roll this season over to 2021 and honor all ticket sales and gift certificates for 2020. Please bear with us as we sort out the details. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support and understanding during this time of uncertainty. Stay well, stay safe, and please stay home. We’ll see you back at the theatre when we can all be together again 💗
Musicals, Orchestra & Symphony
Purchase concert tickets HERE. Symphony location: Memorial Chapel University of Redlands 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands CA 92373
Nightlife...Pubs, Lounges & Clubs
Batter Rebellion. California fusion restaurant and bar located in downtown Redlands that rebels the norm and embraces the unique. From battered twists, beer taps and creative cocktails, the goal is to experience something different and delicious. 5 E. Citrus Ave. Suite 110
Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Citrone offers a full bar including a wide selection of premium liquors, cognacs, ports and martinis. Featuring six premium draft beers. Napa Valley meets Manhattan vibe. 328 Orange St Redlands 909-793-6635
Darby's American Cantina. Darby’s is a classic rock and sports themed restaurant. We serve American/Mexican fusion cuisine with a flare, made fresh from the finest ingredients. We offer 36 different beers on tap including 10 beers made right here in Redlands. One State Street
DON ORANGE TACOS - Contempo Mexican fusion dishes inspired by the traditional Mexican street food! Life is about celebrating with loved ones, eating and talking together. If you agree, please join us at Don Orange for contempo tacos, tapas and tequila. Downtown Redlands 14 E. State Street.
Isabellas Ristorante Italiano - Northern Italian Cuisine. Free lunch & dinner coupon on their link above. 330 N.6th Street Suite 112 Mission Plaza Redlands 909-792-2767
Rok N Fondue - Rock cooking, Fondue & full Bar. 25 E. State Street Redlands 951-640-5550
The District- Cocktails, Food, Live Music. Located Downtown Redlands.
The Pink Flamingo aka The Dirty Bird. 38 Orange Street Redlands 909-792-9917 t. Pool and full bar. No food. Open 6am -2am.
The Royal Falconer - Locally owned and revived, Redlands pub, public house, family friendly, karaoke, college night, kids menu, pub fair, live DJ Friday nights, venue (50 max). 909-307-8913. 106 ORANGE ST REDLANDS
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.