Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival
- Redlands Bowl 168 S Eureka St, Redlands, California 92373
- Tue, Jul 17 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Jul 20 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Jul 24 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Jul 27 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Jul 31 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 03 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Aug 07 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 10 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Aug 14 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 17 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
There is no admission charge to attend the performances at the Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival! In order to present fine music and dance programs for the enjoyment of everyone, a freewill offering is collected at the break prior to intermission, and audience members are asked to donate according to their ability.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018. Jarabe Mexicano. Featuring Ballet Folklorico de Los Angeles.
- Friday, July 20, 2018. The Hutchins Consort-Vivaldi’s Four Seasons.
- Thurs. July 26- Sun. July 29, 2018. Public Dress Rehearsal. Tuesday, July 24, 2018. Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018. Brass Transit.
- Friday, August 3, 2018. Brilliantly Bernstein!
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018. Too Marvelous for Words: A Celebration of Nat King Cole featuring Keith David.
- Friday, August 10, 2018. Polynesian Paradise Dancers.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018. The Sinatra Band Starring Matt Mauser and The Pete Jacobs Orchestra.
- Friday, August 17, 2018. Season Finale with Fireworks. Redlands Symphony Orchestra
A city ordinance prohibits the reservation or “saving” of seats for performances at the Redlands Bowl. Leaving blankets, cushions, articles of clothing, ropes, ribbon tape or other items in or upon seating space is not allowed.
Part of the “Bowl experience” is enjoying a picnic dinner with family and friends. There are no tables, but you can bring your dinner right to the seating area. Please be neighborly and dispose of your trash in the proper containers located all around the Bowl. Picnic coolers must be small enough to stow away under the bench seats. No coolers are allowed to remain on the seats or in the aisles.
A city ordinance prohibits animals to be present at any public assembly in Redlands, with the exception of service animals. ADA rules do allow exclusion of a service animal if it is out of control or poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others.
- Directions & Parking - Many Bowl patrons park at the large Redlands Mall parking lot or the smaller lot just across the street from the mall at the corner of Citrus Avenue and Fourth Street. The mall lot can be accessed from Eureka Street,Orange Street,Citrus Avenue, or Redlands Boulevard. Please see “directions and parking” at the bottom of the page.
PC| Bruce Herwig
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.