Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival
- Redlands Bowl 168 S Eureka St, Redlands, California 92373
- Fri, Jun 30 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Jul 07 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Jul 11 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Jul 14 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Jul 18 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Jul 21 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Jul 25 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Jul 27 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sun, Jul 30 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Aug 01 at 07:15 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 04 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Aug 08 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 11 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Aug 15 at 07:15 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 18 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sat, Aug 19 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Aug 22 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Aug 25 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
There is no admission charge to attend the performances at the Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival! In order to present fine music and dance programs for the enjoyment of everyone, a freewill offering is collected at the break prior to intermission, and audience members are asked to donate according to their ability.
A city ordinance prohibits the reservation or “saving” of seats for performances at the Redlands Bowl. Leaving blankets, cushions, articles of clothing, ropes, ribbon tape or other items in or upon seating space is not allowed.
Part of the “Bowl experience” is enjoying a picnic dinner with family and friends. There are no tables, but you can bring your dinner right to the seating area. Please be neighborly and dispose of your trash in the proper containers located all around the Bowl. Picnic coolers must be small enough to stow away under the bench seats. No coolers are allowed to remain on the seats or in the aisles.
A city ordinance prohibits animals to be present at any public assembly in Redlands, with the exception of service animals. ADA rules do allow exclusion of a service animal if it is out of control or poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others.
- Friday, June 30: San Bernardino Symphony. 76 Trombones and More. Sponsored by University of Redlands, University of Redlands Town & Gown, Clara Mae Clem ’48, Marilyn K. Solter ’59 Presented under the baton of Maestro Frank Paul Fetta in collaboration with the 2017 International Trombone Festival hosted by the University of Redlands
- Tuesday, July 4: DARK FOR THE NATIONAL HOLIDAY
- Friday, July 7: Air National Guard Band of the West Coast. Sponsored by Paul and Joann Barich. Sponsorship contributed to the Festival, the Air National Guard Band of the West Coast receives no remuneration.
- Tuesday, July 11: Grand Finals of the Young Artists Concerto Competition with orchestra and guest soloist Angel Blue Scholarship prizes sponsored by the Associates of the Redlands Bowl
- Friday, July 14: The Modern Gentlemen Sponsored by The East Valley Association of Realtors
- Tuesday, July 18: Villalobos Brothers. Sponsored by La-Z-Boy West
- Friday, July 21: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Bluegrass Band. Sponsored by Bank of America
- Tuesday, July 25: Public Dress Rehearsal: Tarzan® Thursday, July 27-Sunday, July 30 Tarzan® the stage musical based on the Disney Film Produced & Directed by Paul Jacques. Sponsored by the Physicians of Beaver Medical Group
- Tuesday, August 1: Redlands Symphony Orchestra. The Brandenburg Concertos. Conducted by Ransom Wilson. Sponsored by Jerry and Brenda Bean. Community Sing from 7:15-7:35 p.m. led by Ken Tuttle!
- Friday, August 4: Mystic India. A Bollywood Spectacular. Sponsored by Bob and Paula Driessnack
- Tuesday, August 8: Riders In The Sky. Sponsored by Loma Linda University Health
- Friday, August 11: Opera Under the Stars. Featuring the San Bernardino Symphony Orchestra Conducted by Frank Paul Fetta. Sponsored by Esri
- Tuesday, August 15: Pete Jacobs Wartime Radio Revue with a tribute to the Andrews Sisters In honor of the American Legion, the Sons of the American Legion, and all veterans who have proudly served our country. Community Sing from 7:15-7:35 p.m. led by Ken Tuttle!
- Friday, August 18: State Street Ballet of Santa Barbara. Cinderella. Sponsored by Glenn Vernet
- Saturday, August 19: State Street Ballet of Santa Barbara. Cinderella. Sponsored by Bawden & Kochis Family Law Attorneys
- Tuesday, August 22: Celtic Spring. Sponsored by Ken and Judith Stanford
Friday, August 25: The Redlands Symphony. From Score to Screen with Fireworks. Conducted by Frank Paul Fetta. Sponsored by Dave and Robin Maupin
Fireworks sponsored by Community Bank
Directions & Parking - Many Bowl patrons park at the large Redlands Mall parking lot or the smaller lot just across the street from the mall at the corner of Citrus Avenue and Fourth Street. The mall lot can be accessed from Eureka Street,Orange Street,Citrus Avenue, or Redlands Boulevard. Please see “directions and parking” at the bottom of the page.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.