Kluddes Kitchen + Bar
25 beers on tap including 6 rotating brews. 13 TV's showing all your favorite sports, full bar, and patio seating!!! Our menu has a unique variety of cuisine including Burgers, Sausages, Tacos & Veggie Selections. Here are some local favorites!!! Read REVIEWS & MENU by clicking Business name.
- Chicken & Waffles
- French Toast
- Chilaquiles Verde
To name a few! Every Sunday 10am-2pm
- DEVIL’S BACON | 10 - House Made Chicharrones | Thick Cut Candied Bacon. Dried Tapatio Dust | Spicy Maple Glaze
- SPICY EDAMAME | 7 - Garlic | Soy Sauce | Sambal
- CARNE ASADA FRIES | 10 - House Made Fries | Angus Beef | Pepper Jack Cheese | Tomato Onion Jalapeño | Chipotle Crema | Avocado Sauce
GASTRO AND VEGGIE DOGS
- WILD BOAR | 10 - Chipotle Aioli | Bacon Onion Jam | Pickled Jalapeño
- BACON DUCK | 10 - Roasted Tomatoes | Caramelized Onions | Cajun Sauce
- APPLE SAGE | 9 - Caramelized Onions | Soy Bacon | Arugula | Balsamic Reduction
- CILANTRO CHIPOTLE | 9 - Pico de Gallo | Avocado | Pickled Onions
- BACON DUCK Pico de Gallo | Chipotle Sauce | Pickled Onion
- CARNE ASADA Pico de Gallo | Chipotle Sauce | Avocado Crema
PUB BURGERS & SANDWICHES
- DRUNKEN GOAT BURGER | 13 - Red Wine Infused Angus Beef | Caramelized Onion Devil’s Bacon | Goat Cheese | Arugula | Brioche Bun
- SO CAL SLIDERS (2) 9 | (3) 11 - Jalapeño & Cilantro Infused Angus Beef | Pickled Onion Pepper Jack Cheese | Habanero Aioli | Brioche Bun
- PORCINI MUSHROOM | 12 - Breaded Porcini Mushroom | Pepper Jack Cheese Basil Pesto | Garlic Aioli | Tomato | Red Onion | Brioche Bun
LIGHT & LEAFY
- CHILE LIME CHICKEN SALAD | 13 - Seasonal Greens | Grilled Chicken | Roasted Tomatoes Avocado | Chili Lime Vinaigrette
- GRILLED CHEESE | 8 - Sharp Cheddar | Pepper Jack | Swiss Texas Toast | House Cut Fries
- MAC & CHEESE | 7 - Macaroni | House Cheese Sauce
- HOT DIGGITY | 7 - All Beef Dog | French Roll | House Cut Fries Choice of Ketchup | Mustard | Onions | Relish
- 3PM-6PM | MON-THUR
- 10PM-CL | SUN-THUR
DRINKS | SNACKS
- $4 - WELL DRINKS, HOUSE DRAFTS, SPICY EDAMAME, RANCH POTATO CHIPS, CHICHARRONES
- $5 - HOUSE WINES, MULES & MARGARITAS, BEEF DOG, 2 CARNE ASADA TACOS, GARLIC FRIES
- $6 - BEER & A SHOT, OLD FASHION, CHILI CHEESE FRIES, WINGS, 2 SLIDERS
- Dog friendly patio
- Owner named The Face of Redlands YOUNGBLOOD
- Mon-Thurs 11am-10pm
- Fri-Sat 11am-2am
- Sun 10am-10pm
- Kluddes Kitchen + Bar
- 110 Orange Street
- Redlands, CA 92373
Jaime said on Jul 8, 2017
I tell everyone I know about the Duck Tacos! They are amazing! Great beer selection too!
Tiffany Jones said on Jan 24, 2017
Always great food - as a vegetarian, they offer a vegan apple sage sausage that is sooo good and their sides are vegan. Their grilled cheese is so good my kids have to stop me from eating it. I love their beer selection as well.
Michael T. Rickard said on Jan 12, 2017
Redlands is slowly but surely becoming a destination for good food and good drinks. This place only adds to that goal. Excellent sausages from traditional to exotic meats as well as vegan options and their new additions are quite delicious. The dessert menu is small and largely unimpressive, but that's not why we go to gastropubs: we want excellent beer and good food to soak it up. This place delivers. Forget linens and fine china. This is all about plastic utensils and paper trays and paper napkins and long picnic tables. But the beer is served in proper glasses and the servers know their stuff. With discipline, you can get out of there for under $20 a person, but $30 is more reasonable, especially if one beer. Just. Isn't. Enough.
Kris said on Nov 28, 2016
Their ability and desire to cater to vegans is wonderful. Love this place.
Suzie Trinidad said on Nov 28, 2016
We love this spot. It's kid friendly too.. they have vegan food.
Kathy said on Mar 29, 2016
Loved the Duck tacos! Great fries❤
Adam said on Jan 8, 2016
Coming back for that chilli dog!!!
Juan D Basols said on Oct 7, 2015
Ordered lamb and apple brats and wife ordered the chicken and basil , delicious! Thanks guys
Jeter Wilson said on Oct 7, 2015
My new favorite place. Went last night and had the duck sausage tacos, going back today for more!
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.