Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, Redlands is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Los Angeles, and 45 miles west of Palm Springs which makes it an easy drive to reach mountains, beaches, and deserts. The city is known for its Victorian and historical architecture, Market Night, orange groves, Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the Redlands Bowl.
Downtown Redlands is the place to do your shopping! Shops with the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services are just a sampling of what’s available to you.
If you’re looking for great atmosphere, try downtown for dining and wine tasting! If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a great burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and a whole lot more! Then take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
- Top right "View More Info" above 1st image MAP OF DOWNTOWN by Citrograph Printing Co
Shop & Dine Downtown Redlands
Print Store List & Map- top right pdf - by Citrograph Printing
- Time in a Bottle Wine Merchants - Time in a Bottle is an up-scale bar and bistro. We serve wines from around the world, better beers, hand-crafted cocktails using a premium well and fresh juices and ingredients. Our menu offers gourmet appetizers, up-scale street tacos, artisan pizzas, and choice steaks. The lounge has leather sofas, custom-made furniture, and the bar is crafted from exotic woods. Open Tuesday – Thursday, 3:00 pm -10:00 pm. Friday and Saturday, 3:00 – 12:00 am. Closed Sunday & Monday. 909-307-9463
- The Pink Flamingo Bar
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Manhattan meets Napa Valley. Prime meats and fresh seafood served. Received more Wine Spectator Awards than any Redlands restaurant over the past 14 years. Fine Dining. 909-793-6635
- The Restaurant of Joe Greensleeves - Executive Chef, Guillermo “Memo” Mateo has spent 16 years in the kitchen of Joe Greensleeves and works to create an outstanding selection of steaks, seafood and pastas using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Fine Dining. 909-792-6969
- Redlands Guitar Shop
- Jersey’s Pizza
- Royal Falconer - Genuine British hometown eating establishments where friends, families and strangers alike can meet, converse and imbibe in a warm and friendly environment. Come join us for our fabulous fish n’ chips or bangers. . 909-307-8913
- Kissui Baby & Children
- Comic Quest
East State Street
- Ozels Jewelers Closed at 6pm
- Seed - children's clothing
- Nectar Boutique- Women’s apparel
- denM Boutique- Men & Women’s apparel
- The State American Cuisine, Craft Beer, & Whiskey
- Sweet Memories Candy & Toys - Sweet Memories is more then just a candy and gift shop, its a place that brings back childhood memories and creates new ones alike, with our ever expanding inventory of fun and silly candy, novelties and toys. It is our aim to offer an exciting place to shop laugh and just have a good time, whether enjoying an old fashioned bottled soda or one of your other favorite candies or toys its sure to be found at Sweet Memories. 24 E State St Redlands. 909-792-1832
- Las Brasas Mexican Restaurant
- Redlands Galleria
- ROK N FONDUE - A new bar and restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Redlands, California. Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue. Imported and craft beer, quality wine, and the finest distilled beverages.. 909-793-1919
- Emerson & Farrar - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations.
- Caprice Cafe- Mediterranean food at its best. Fine Dining - heated patio. Bar inside. 909-793-8787
- Devi for Marios of Palm Springs - women's Unique and affordable clothing in sizes XS 3X and has something for everyone.
- Jax Toys - Toys are kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children combining multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards.
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe - 909-792-3313
- JD Myers- Women apparel, housewares and gifts
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel - Call for hours
- Redlands Beauty Center- open until 7pm
- Smith Jewelers By appointment after 6pm
- State Street Deli - 300 E. State Street Ste 100 Redlands. Voted best Deli in the I.E. 7 years in a row! Serving breakfast, lunch & BBQ dinner on patio. 909-793-9321
- State Street Winery - We are a family owned winery established in 2011, we craft each wine with care and quality using grapes from vineyards around the world. We offer tastings, wine by the glass and bottle. 909-798-4300
- Furry Face Cafe...A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store (open till 7:00 PM)
- Rubie Tuesday's Boutique Children's Boutique- new & high-end used
- The Blues - Vintage clothing open until 7pm
- Eden Hair Salon
- Wild Hair Salon
- Shear Perfection
- Eclipse Salon
- Redlands Sewing Center
West State Street
- Mu Restaurant - Upscale Thai. 309 W State St Redlands. 909-798-7747
- Chez Sabine - French specialties, Crepes, ratatouille, tapenade, omelettes, french breakfast, french waffles, meringues, pies, quiches, onion soup, potatoes de Provence, Breakfast, Brunch, Creperies, French Sandwiches, Vegetarian. 615 West State Street. 909-793-2987
- Saverino's Italian Deli & Market - Offers a full menu of sandwiches - hot and cold - featuring Boar's Head meats, lasagna and other delicatessen. 617 W State Street Redlands. 909-335-6000
5th and 6th
- Augie’s Coffee House - Roasting own bean, pour overs, pastries & more. 909-798-2255
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant
- Redlands Jewelers
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails - Famous Tartan burger! Lunch available 11am-3pm; Bar open 11am-9pm; Dinner 5-9pm. Steaks. Large outdoor patio. 909-792-9919
- A Rolling Stone
- Mozarts Fine Gifts
- The Eating Room- The Eating Room is centrally located in Redlands on Citrus Avenue with a menu ranging in price from $4-12 dollars. Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-2:50pm; Saturday 8am-2:50pm; Sunday 8am-2:50pm and Rustic Teas Thursday-Saturday 4pm-6pm by reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entire restaurant is available for parties of 20 or more with 48 hour minimum notification required. 909-792-5400
- à la minute Ice Cream Palor. à la minute makes the most unique ice cream in town! Each scoop is made to order and frozen on the spot using liquid nitrogen. 19 E. Citrus Ave. #105. 909-307-3751
- The District Vapor Lounge & Bar - Vapor lounge, products, E-Hookahs, great beer Great menu. 19 E. Citrus Ave. Ste 101 909-798-4101
- The Lounge 22 - French American Bistro and Bar. Dinner, Saturday & Sunday Brunch , Drinks, Takes Reservations, Walk-Ins Welcome, Good For Groups, Waiter Service, Outdoor Seating. 909-793-1593
- Redlands Estate Sale Consignments - Voted #1 Antique and Consignment store in the Inland Empire! The largest consignment store with over 25,000 sq. ft. of show room quality merchandise in the Inland Empire. 200 West Redlands Blvd. Tues - Thurs 10:30 to 5:00. Fri & Sat 10:30 to 5:30. Sun 12 to 5
- Parliament Chocolate - Small Batch Chocolate. 16 E. Redlands Blvd Redlands
Downtown Market Night
Thursdays - 6:00 to 9:00 PM. (except Holidays, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas and the New Year) Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
Downtown Certified Farmers Market
Residents and visitors to Redlands who have a taste for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables will find just what they’re looking for Saturday mornings in Redlands historic downtown.
A new Saturday morning Certified Farmers’ Market brings local growers to the City parking lot south of Redlands Boulevard between Fifth and Sixth streets near Ed Hales Park.
The market operates from 7 to 10 a.m. every Saturday, excluding holiday weekends.
Share Your Voice on AboutRedlands.com
Tell us what you think of Downtown Redlands and help spread the word about how great the Redlands Community is.
AboutRedlands.com is committed sharing helpful insights and opinions to enourcage local shopping.
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.