Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, Redlands is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Los Angeles, and 45 miles west of Palm Springs which makes it an easy drive to reach mountains, beaches, and deserts. The city is known for its Victorian and historical architecture, Market Night, orange groves, Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the Redlands Bowl.
Downtown Redlands is the place to do your shopping! Shops with the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services are just a sampling of what’s available to you.
If you’re looking for great atmosphere, try downtown for dining and wine tasting! If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a great burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and a whole lot more! Then take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
Shop & Dine Downtown Redlands
- Time in a Bottle Bar & Bistro - Time in a Bottle is an up-scale bar and bistro. We serve wines from around the world, better beers, hand-crafted cocktails using a premium well and fresh juices and ingredients. Our menu offers gourmet appetizers, up-scale street tacos, artisan pizzas, and choice steaks. The lounge has leather sofas, custom-made furniture, and the bar is crafted from exotic woods. Open Tuesday – Thursday, 3:00 pm -10:00 pm. Friday and Saturday, 3:00 – 12:00 am. Closed Sunday & Monday. 909-307-9463
- The Pink Flamingo Bar
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Manhattan meets Napa Valley. Prime meats and fresh seafood served. Received more Wine Spectator Awards than any Redlands restaurant over the past 14 years. Fine Dining. 909-793-6635
- Redlands Guitar Shop
- Jersey’s Pizza
- Little Black Glass - Join us to learn more about wine from Nicole Blankenship, Certified Sommelier, with classes, special events and our Black Bottle Wine Club. Located in the second floor of the Historic Sanborne-Maserve Building at 108 Orange Street, Suite 2; Redlands, CA 92373
- Royal Falconer - Genuine British hometown eating establishments where friends, families and strangers alike can meet, converse and imbibe in a warm and friendly environment. Come join us for our fabulous fish n’ chips or bangers. 909-307-8913
- Kissui Baby & Children - Offering the latest must have items for babies, children and parents to be. Stop in to find everything you see online, but want to see in person first: shoes, clothing, nursing covers, cloth diapers, baby carriers and so much more. Gift registry and breast pump rentals also available! Kids and children's clothes
- Kith - Kith for women offers affordable clothing, accessories & gifts in a fun boutique atmosphere. We can help you style an outfit for your daily wardrobe or a special occasion. Short on time? Call us ahead of time and we will curate and pull options to be ready for you when you arrive!
- A Shop Called Quest- Comics, Designer Toys, Artists Prints and More! 5 E. Citrus AVE. Suite 101. 909 798 1262
East State Street
- Darby's American Cantina - One State Street Redlands
- Ozels Jewelers
- Crackerjacks & Essential Giftware - Paper crafting supplies, gifts, workshops and more! 8 E. State Street
- LeRoys - beachwear surf shop
- Seed - children's clothing
- Nectar Boutique- Women’s apparel. If you are looking for the hottest styles at the right price you have hit the jack pot. Nectar is a beautiful boutique for the ladies with tops starting at just $4.99 for basics. 12 E. State St.
- denM Boutique- Men & Women’s apparel. Free People, BB Dakota, Nudie, Hudson and Stitch's jeans and most notably Toms shoes!! We also carry tons of brands that give back, brands with a cause, including Toms, Jedidiah, Falling Whistles and Feed Bags (and many more). 18 E. State Street
- The State American Cuisine, Craft Beer, & Whiskey
- Sweet Memories Candy & Toys - Sweet Memories is more then just a candy and gift shop, its a place that brings back childhood memories and creates new ones alike, with our ever expanding inventory of fun and silly candy, novelties and toys. It is our aim to offer an exciting place to shop laugh and just have a good time, whether enjoying an old fashioned bottled soda or one of your other favorite candies or toys its sure to be found at Sweet Memories. 24 E State St Redlands. 909-792-1832
- Redlands Galleria - Redlands Galleria's three floors holds untold treasures, collectables and unique gifts. It is housed in the original JC Penny buildng of the early 1900s. There are approximately 130 independent booths from which to shop at. All sales are final. 17 E State Street. 909-793-2204
- ROK N FONDUE - A new bar and restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Redlands, California. Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue. Imported and craft beer, quality wine, and the finest distilled beverages.. 909-793-1919
- Emerson & Farrar - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations.
- Caprice Cafe- Mediterranean food at its best. Fine Dining - heated patio. Bar inside. 909-793-8787
- Fleur De Lis Gift & Home The Décor is in a French motif and there are many finds from around the world. In addition, the Boutique offers a selection of high-quality home decor, gifts, cards, children’s items, jewelry, women's clothing,and handbags. 104 East State Street. 909-798-5363
- House of Saints Salon
- Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning - Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning offers a personalized, airbrush spray tan unique to each customer. Within 10-15 minutes each client will walk away bronzed with a tan that will last 7-10 days. We offer mobile services, as well as on location tans. 909-838-3213
- Devi for Marios of Palm Springs - women's Unique and affordable clothing in sizes XS 3X. 109 East State street Suite A 909-792-9789.
- Jax Toys - Toys are kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children combining multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. 909-792-4909
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe - 909-792-3313
- Citrograph Printing Company. 113 E. State St Redlands. M-F 8:00 am - 5pm; 909-792-3901
- JD Myers- Women apparel, housewares and gifts. We focus on artful home decor and chic clothes with timeless elegance. We believe in comfort and quality but most of all style for you and your home. 909-798-9166
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel - Women's clothing, dresses, pants, shirts, Cannisse, Cheyenne, Bryn Walker, Flax, Banana Blue, Fenini, Stella Carakasi, Match Point, Pure HandKnit, CP shades. 233 East State Street
- Patio Barbershop
- The Blues - Vintage clothing
- Redlands Beauty Center - We carry salon hair products lines like Sebastian, Schwartzkopf, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Enjoy, Pureology, Matrix, and many more. We also carry a variation of skin care lines that we use in our treatment rooms like, Sothys, Osmosis, Elemis, and Dermalogica line. RBC has been family-owned and operated since opening in 1973. 221 E. State Street
- State Street Deli - Great Ambience, breakfast, deli style sandwiches, salads, soups, beer and wine. Daily specials. Catering sandwich platters. 300 E State Street
- State Street Salon
- Redlands Fitness Training - Redlands Fitness Training is a personal training fitness studio designed to fit the needs of every skill. 405 E. State St. Suite C. 909-307-9677
- State Street Winery- We make all our wine here in Down Town Redlands. We offer tasting, wine by the glass or bottle. Live Music. Family owned winery established in 2011. 404 E State St. 909-798-4300
- Furry Face Cafe...A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store- Everything for dogs from 8 oz. up to 200 lbs. Incredible selection of anything and everything for Dogs and Cats. You've never seen a store like this! Dogs welcome!. Mon - Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 1pm-5pm; Closed major holidays 909-748-0777
- Rubie Tuesday's Boutique Children's Boutique- new & high-end used. 909-798-7000
- Duane's Hair Designers
- Elsewhere Salon - Elsewhere Salon welcomes our guests into a stress-free relaxing environment. Hair Salon, Skin Care, Makeup, Waxing. 431 E State Street Redlands. 909-435-9172
- Bliss Salon of Redlands
- Eden Hair Salon
- Wild Hair Salon
- Shear Perfection
- Eclipse Salon
- Redlands Sewing Center
- Taco Shack
West State Street
- Mu Restaurant - Upscale Thai. 309 W State St
- Saverino's Italian Deli & Market - Italian Market with a full menu of sandwiches - hot and cold - featuring Boar's Head meats, lasagna and other delicatessen items starting at $3.99. Catering Available. 617 W State Street Redlands. 909-335-6000
- Couture Salon
East Redlands Blvd
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails - Famous Tartan burger! Lunch available 11am-3pm; Bar open 11am-9pm; Dinner 5-9pm. Steaks. Large outdoor patio. 909-792-9919
- Coops Coin Collector Galleries - If you don't know your coins... Know your coin dealer! 21 East Redlands Boulevard. 909-792-2511
- Parliament Chocolate - Small Batch Chocolate. 16 E. Redlands Blvd
- Noah's Ark Grooming. 216 E Redlands Blvd. (909) 335-1938
- Redlands Vinyl Records and Collectibles. 214 E. Redlands Blvd. 909-793-5252
- MacGuyz - iPhone and Mac repair. 414 E. Redlands Blvd.
5th and 6th
- Augie’s Coffee House - Roasting own bean, pour overs, pastries & more. 909-798-2255
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant - Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant holds the distinction of being the oldest restaurant in downtown Redlands. Oscar’s has a ’70s feel to it with its low ceilings, big wooden booths and gray paisley walls.
- Stone Wheel Olive Oil Co. - Stone Wheel Olive Oil Co is a specialty retail store featuring extra virgin olive oils, infused olive oils and flavored balsamic vinegars. 909-793-7272
- Redlands Jewelers. Stop in for a complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning and see for your self how this small business started back in 1971, has expanded into what it is today. 1 North 5th Street on the Corner of Citrus and 5th Street.
- The Frugal Frigate, A Children's Book Store - 9 North 6th Street. 909-793-0470
- Milk and Honey Salon
- Salon Motif
- Homan & Stone, Inc: Defense and trial firm. 12 North Fifth Street
- Star Tulip Stuffies...House of Fine Stuffed Animals - "House of Fine Stuffed Animals"-- the kind you normally find partial selections of at gift shops at the zoo or aquarium or natural museum or national parks, arranged by habitat. Also featuring decorative garden and standard sized flags and three-dimensional greeting cards and related gift-ware. 330 N. Sixth Street Suite 101
- Isabellas Ristorante Italiano - Elegant Full Service Italian Restaurant. Full Bar, Extensive Wine list, Beautiful Banquet Facilities, Outstanding Vegetarian Selections. 330 N.6th Street Suite 112 Mission Plaza
- Pointed Toes - Pointed Toes is a fabulous boutique located in beautiful downtown Redlands. We carry beginners to professional dance and gymnastics attire and shoes. We carry all the major brands: Bloch, Capezio, Dance Now, Leo, Obersee, Mirella and more!330 Sixth St. Suite 116 Redlands
- A Rolling Stone - A Rolling Stone is owned & operated by a Graduate Gemologist Leah Chapman. Thousands of beads from all over the world, VINTAGE JEWELRY, Handcrafted jewelry and more...
- West of Texas- Redlands only western store, featuring a full line of western clothing, cowboy boots and hats and home décor. 401 E. Citrus Ave.
- Mozarts Fine Gifts
- The Energy Lab - The Energy Lab is not your ordinary gym. We are a health and fitness studio, offering personal training, small group training, and innovative and integrative core fitness classes, including TRX suspension trainer, Pilates, CycleOps Cycling classes, FitCore, HoopCore - hula hooping, and Foam Roller Restoration and Rejuvenation classes. We specialize in functional core fitness training and wellness from the inside out! We offer Bootcamp Events, Cooking Classes, Kids Classes, parties, meditation and relaxation. We train for longevity and healthy living! T'ai Chi. 909-798-1800
- The Eating Room- The Eating Room is centrally located in Redlands on Citrus Avenue with a menu ranging in price from $4-12 dollars. Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-2:50pm; Saturday 8am-2:50pm; Sunday 8am-2:50pm and Rustic Teas Thursday-Saturday 4pm-6pm by reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entire restaurant is available for parties of 20 or more with 48 hour minimum notification required. 909-792-5400
- à la minute Ice Cream Palor. à la minute makes the most unique ice cream in town! Each scoop is made to order and frozen on the spot using liquid nitrogen. 19 E. Citrus Ave. #105. 909-307-3751
- ROCKET88 Gentleman's Barbershop 19 E Citrus Ave Ste 205
- Crepes of Wrath
- Performance Fitness Studio
- Pennington Designs
- Redlands Daily Facts- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and my direct line is 909-259-9323
- Alexis Victoria Salon and Spa
- Renaissance Banquet Hall - Full service banquet facility-banquet hall,venue, weddings, sweet sixteen, Quinceaneras, party's, decorations, candy stations, receptions, Event planning Booking entertainment, Full on-site coordination and management. 909-798-3462
- The District Vapor Lounge & Bar - Vapor lounge, products, E-Hookahs, great beer Great menu. 19 E. Citrus Ave. Ste 101 909-798-4101
- Dhat Island Caribbean Creole Restaurant
- The Threshold Art Gallery. 18 E. Vine St. Redlands, CA
- Bricks and Birch wood-fired pizza
West Redlands Blvd
- Redlands Estate Sale Consignments - Voted #1 Antique and Consignment store in the Inland Empire! The largest consignment store with over 25,000 sq. ft. of show room quality merchandise in the Inland Empire. 200 West Redlands Blvd. Tues - Thurs 10:30 to 5:00. Fri & Sat 10:30 to 5:30. Sun 12 to 5. 909-793-5050
Downtown Market Night
Thursdays - 6:00 to 9:00 PM. (except Holidays, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas and the New Year) Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
Downtown Certified Farmers Market
Residents and visitors to Redlands who have a taste for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables will find just what they’re looking for Saturday mornings in Redlands historic downtown.
A new Saturday morning Certified Farmers’ Market brings local growers to the City parking lot south of Redlands Boulevard between Fifth and Sixth streets near Ed Hales Park.
The market operates from 7 to 10 a.m. every Saturday, excluding holiday weekends.
Share Your Voice on AboutRedlands.com
Tell us what you think of Downtown Redlands and help spread the word about how great the Redlands Community is.
AboutRedlands.com is committed sharing helpful insights and opinions to enourcage local shopping.
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.