- Downtown Redlands
- 1 State Street
- Redlands, CA 92373
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, Redlands is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Los Angeles, and 45 miles west of Palm Springs which makes it an easy drive to reach mountains, beaches, and deserts. The city is known for its Victorian and historical architecture, Market Night, orange groves, Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the Redlands Bowl.
Downtown Redlands is the place to do your shopping! Shops with the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services are just a sampling of what’s available to you.
If you’re looking for great atmosphere, try downtown for dining and wine tasting! If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a great burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and a whole lot more! Then take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
- Top right "View More Info" above 1st image MAP OF DOWNTOWN by Citrograph Printing Co
Shop & Dine Downtown Redlands
Print Store List & Map- top right pdf - by Citrograph Printing
- Time in a Bottle Bar & Bistro - Time in a Bottle is an up-scale bar and bistro. We serve wines from around the world, better beers, hand-crafted cocktails using a premium well and fresh juices and ingredients. Our menu offers gourmet appetizers, up-scale street tacos, artisan pizzas, and choice steaks. The lounge has leather sofas, custom-made furniture, and the bar is crafted from exotic woods. Open Tuesday – Thursday, 3:00 pm -10:00 pm. Friday and Saturday, 3:00 – 12:00 am. Closed Sunday & Monday. 909-307-9463
- The Pink Flamingo Bar
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Manhattan meets Napa Valley. Prime meats and fresh seafood served. Received more Wine Spectator Awards than any Redlands restaurant over the past 14 years. Fine Dining. 909-793-6635
- The Restaurant of Joe Greensleeves - Executive Chef, Guillermo “Memo” Mateo has spent 16 years in the kitchen of Joe Greensleeves and works to create an outstanding selection of steaks, seafood and pastas using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Fine Dining. 909-792-6969
- Redlands Guitar Shop
- Jersey’s Pizza
- Royal Falconer - Genuine British hometown eating establishments where friends, families and strangers alike can meet, converse and imbibe in a warm and friendly environment. Come join us for our fabulous fish n’ chips or bangers. 909-307-8913
- Kissui Baby & Children
- A Shop Called Quest- Comics, Designer Toys, Artists Prints and More! 5 E. Citrus AVE. Suite 101. 909 798 1262
East State Street
- Darby's American Cantina - One State Street Redlands
- Ozels Jewelers
- LeRoys - beachwear surf shop
- Seed - children's clothing
- Nectar Boutique- Women’s apparel
- denM Boutique- Men & Women’s apparel
- The State American Cuisine, Craft Beer, & Whiskey
- Sweet Memories Candy & Toys - Sweet Memories is more then just a candy and gift shop, its a place that brings back childhood memories and creates new ones alike, with our ever expanding inventory of fun and silly candy, novelties and toys. It is our aim to offer an exciting place to shop laugh and just have a good time, whether enjoying an old fashioned bottled soda or one of your other favorite candies or toys its sure to be found at Sweet Memories. 24 E State St Redlands. 909-792-1832
- Redlands Galleria - Redlands Galleria's three floors holds untold treasures, collectables and unique gifts. It is housed in the original JC Penny buildng of the early 1900s. There are approximately 130 independent booths from which to shop at. All sales are final. 17 E State Street. 909-793-2204
- ROK N FONDUE - A new bar and restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Redlands, California. Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue. Imported and craft beer, quality wine, and the finest distilled beverages.. 909-793-1919
- Emerson & Farrar - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations.
- Caprice Cafe- Mediterranean food at its best. Fine Dining - heated patio. Bar inside. 909-793-8787
- Fleur De Lis Gift & Home The Décor is in a French motif and there are many finds from around the world. In addition, the Boutique offers a selection of high-quality home decor, gifts, cards, children’s items, jewelry, women's clothing,and handbags. 104 East State Street. 909-798-5363
- House of Saints Salon
- Shane Craig Hair - 104 E state street Suite Q 909-838-2476
- Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning - Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning offers a personalized, airbrush spray tan unique to each customer. Within 10-15 minutes each client will walk away bronzed with a tan that will last 7-10 days. We offer mobile services, as well as on location tans. 909-838-3213
- Devi for Marios of Palm Springs - women's Unique and affordable clothing in sizes XS 3X. 109 East State street Suite A 909-792-9789.
- Jax Toys - Toys are kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children combining multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. 909-792-4909
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe - 909-792-3313
- Citrograph Printing Company. 113 E. State St Redlands. M-F 8:00 am - 5pm; 909-792-3901
- JD Myers- Women apparel, housewares and gifts. 909-798-9166
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel
- Patio Barbershop
- The Blues - Vintage clothing
- Redlands Beauty Center
- Smith Jewelers Redland’s oldest fine jewelers! Since 1931, specializing in diamonds, gemstones and unique fine jewelry. Individual custom design services, insurance and estate appraisals by an accredited Certified Gemologist, expert jewelry and watch repairs. Extensive experience in evaluation, consignment and disposal services for your jewelry. We buy gold. Since 1931, style, integrity and value. By appointment after 6pm. 909-793-5405
- State Street Deli - 300 E. State Street Ste 100 Redlands. Voted best Deli in the I.E. 7 years in a row! Serving breakfast, lunch & BBQ dinner on patio. 909-793-9321
- State Street Salon
- Redlands Fitness Training - Redlands Fitness Training is a personal training fitness studio designed to fit the needs of every skill. 405 E. State St. Suite C. 909-307-9677
- State Street Winery- Family owned winery established in 2011. 404 E State St. 909-798-4300
- Furry Face Cafe...A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store- Everything for dogs from 8 oz. up to 200 lbs. Incredible selection of anything and everything for Dogs and Cats. You've never seen a store like this! Dogs welcome!. Mon - Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 1pm-5pm; Closed major holidays 909-748-0777
- Rubie Tuesday's Boutique Children's Boutique- new & high-end used. 909-798-7000
- Duane's Hair Designers
- Elsewhere Salon - Elsewhere Salon welcomes our guests into a stress-free relaxing environment. Hair Salon, Skin Care, Makeup, Waxing. 431 E State Street Redlands. 909-435-9172
- Bliss Salon of Redlands
- Eden Hair Salon
- Wild Hair Salon
- Shear Perfection
- Eclipse Salon
- Redlands Sewing Center
- Taco Shack
West State Street
- Mu Restaurant - Upscale Thai. 309 W State St
- Chez Sabine - French specialties, Crepes, ratatouille, tapenade, omelettes, french breakfast, french waffles, meringues, pies, quiches, onion soup, potatoes de Provence, Breakfast, Brunch, Creperies, French Sandwiches, Vegetarian. 615 West State Street. 909-793-2987
- Saverino's Italian Deli & Market - Italian Market with a full menu of sandwiches - hot and cold - featuring Boar's Head meats, lasagna and other delicatessen items starting at $3.99. Catering Available. 617 W State Street Redlands. 909-335-6000
- Couture Salon
East Redlands Blvd
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails - Famous Tartan burger! Lunch available 11am-3pm; Bar open 11am-9pm; Dinner 5-9pm. Steaks. Large outdoor patio. 909-792-9919
- Collector Galleries - If you don't know your coins... Know your coin dealer! 21 East Redlands Boulevard. 909-792-2511
- Katz Alley Records - Katz Alley Records is an Old School Record Shop selling Lp's, 45's, Cassette Tapes, CD's, DVD's and VHS Tapes. We also have a venue in the back used for Band Practice, Rehearsals, Music and Band Lessons and Live Events. THE ONLY RECORD STORE AND ALL AGES VENUE IN REDLANDS! 909-798-3444
- Parliament Chocolate - Small Batch Chocolate. 16 E. Redlands Blvd
5th and 6th
- Augie’s Coffee House - Roasting own bean, pour overs, pastries & more. 909-798-2255
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant - Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant holds the distinction of being the oldest restaurant in downtown Redlands. Oscar’s has a ’70s feel to it with its low ceilings, big wooden booths and gray paisley walls.
- Stone Wheel Olive Oil Co. - Stone Wheel Olive Oil Co is a specialty retail store featuring extra virgin olive oils, infused olive oils and flavored balsamic vinegars. 909-793-7272
- Redlands Jewelers
- The Frugal Frigate, A Children's Book Store - 9 North 6th Street. 909-793-0470
- The Living Root Cellar- 12 N 6th st Redlands
- Milk and Honey Salon
- Salon Blu
- Salon Motif
- A Rolling Stone - A Rolling Stone is owned & operated by a Graduate Gemologist Leah Chapman. Thousands of beads from all over the world, VINTAGE JEWELRY, Handcrafted jewelry and more...
- Mozarts Fine Gifts
- The Energy Lab - The Energy Lab is not your ordinary gym. We are a health and fitness studio, offering personal training, small group training, and innovative and integrative core fitness classes, including TRX suspension trainer, Pilates, CycleOps Cycling classes, FitCore, HoopCore - hula hooping, and Foam Roller Restoration and Rejuvenation classes. We specialize in functional core fitness training and wellness from the inside out! We offer Bootcamp Events, Cooking Classes, Kids Classes, parties, meditation and relaxation. We train for longevity and healthy living! T'ai Chi. 909-798-1800
- The Eating Room- The Eating Room is centrally located in Redlands on Citrus Avenue with a menu ranging in price from $4-12 dollars. Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-2:50pm; Saturday 8am-2:50pm; Sunday 8am-2:50pm and Rustic Teas Thursday-Saturday 4pm-6pm by reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entire restaurant is available for parties of 20 or more with 48 hour minimum notification required. 909-792-5400
- à la minute Ice Cream Palor. à la minute makes the most unique ice cream in town! Each scoop is made to order and frozen on the spot using liquid nitrogen. 19 E. Citrus Ave. #105. 909-307-3751
- Crepes of Wrath
- Performance Fitness Studio
- Pennington Designs
- Redlands Daily Facts- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and my direct line is 909-259-9323
- Alexis Victoria Salon and Spa
- Renaissance Banquet Hall - Full service banquet facility-banquet hall,venue, weddings, sweet sixteen, Quinceaneras, party's, decorations, candy stations, receptions, Event planning Booking entertainment, Full on-site coordination and management. 909-798-3462
- The District Vapor Lounge & Bar - Vapor lounge, products, E-Hookahs, great beer Great menu. 19 E. Citrus Ave. Ste 101 909-798-4101
- Redlands Underground Restaurant & Bar
- Dhat Island Caribbean Creole Restaurant
- Bricks and Birch - artisan wood-fired pizza, pastries and Stumptown coffee
West Redlands Blvd
- Redlands Estate Sale Consignments - Voted #1 Antique and Consignment store in the Inland Empire! The largest consignment store with over 25,000 sq. ft. of show room quality merchandise in the Inland Empire. 200 West Redlands Blvd. Tues - Thurs 10:30 to 5:00. Fri & Sat 10:30 to 5:30. Sun 12 to 5. 909-793-5050
Downtown Market Night
Thursdays - 6:00 to 9:00 PM. (except Holidays, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas and the New Year) Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
Downtown Certified Farmers Market
Residents and visitors to Redlands who have a taste for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables will find just what they’re looking for Saturday mornings in Redlands historic downtown.
A new Saturday morning Certified Farmers’ Market brings local growers to the City parking lot south of Redlands Boulevard between Fifth and Sixth streets near Ed Hales Park.
The market operates from 7 to 10 a.m. every Saturday, excluding holiday weekends.
Share Your Voice on AboutRedlands.com
Tell us what you think of Downtown Redlands and help spread the word about how great the Redlands Community is.
AboutRedlands.com is committed sharing helpful insights and opinions to enourcage local shopping.
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.