Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, Redlands is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Los Angeles, and 45 miles west of Palm Springs which makes it an easy drive to reach mountains, beaches, and deserts. The city is known for its Victorian and historical architecture, Market Night, orange groves, Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the Redlands Bowl.
Downtown Redlands is the place to do your shopping! Shops with the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services are just a sampling of what’s available to you.
If you’re looking for great atmosphere, try downtown for dining and wine tasting! If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a great burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and a whole lot more! Then take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
- Top right "View More Info" above 1st image MAP OF DOWNTOWN by Citrograph Printing Co
Shop Downtown Redlands
Print Store List & Map- top right pdf - by Citrograph Printing
- Time in a Bottle Wine Merchants - serving great food until 10pm
- The Pink Flamingo Bar
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Fine Dining
- The Restaurant of Joe Greensleeves - Fine Dining
- Bijoux Luxury Jewelers: by appointment after 6pm
- Redlands Guitar Shop
- Jersey’s Pizza
- Royal Falconer - English Pub
- Kissui Baby & Children
- Comic Quest
- Ozels Jewelers Closed at 6pm
- Seed - children's clothing
- Nectar Boutique- Women’s apparel
- denM Boutique- Men & Women’s apparel
- Las Brasas Mexican Restaurant
- Redlands Galleria
- ROK N FONDUE - Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue.
- Emerson & Farrar - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations.
- Caprice Cafe- Fine Dining - heated patio. Bar inside
- Devi for Marios of Palm Springs - women's Unique and affordable clothing in sizes XS 3X and has something for everyone.
- Little Bit of Sole - baby shoes, toddler shoes, early walkers, right up to big kids styles.
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe
- JD Myers- Women apparel, housewares and gifts
- State Street Deli
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel - Call for hours
- Redlands Beauty Center- open until 7pm
- Smith Jewelers By appointment after 6pm
- State Street Winery
- Furry Face Cafe...A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store (open till 7:00 PM)
- Rubie Tuesday's Boutique Children's Boutique- new & high-end used
- The Blues - Vintage clothing open until 7pm
- Eden Hair Salon
- Wild Hair Salon
- Shear Perfection
- Eclipse Salon
- Redlands Sewing Center
5th and 6th
- Augie’s Coffee House - Roasting own bean, pour overs, sandwiches & more
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant
- Redlands Jewelers
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails
- A Rolling Stone
- Mozarts Fine Gifts
- The Eating Room- Open for dinner Friday 5:30pm-8pm. Serving the FULL menu including BREAKFAST. Each Friday enjoy a family dinner special.
- à la minute Ice Cream Palor. à la minute makes the most unique ice cream in town! Each scoop is made to order and frozen on the spot using liquid nitrogen. 19 E. Citrus Ave. #105
- Redlands Estate Sale Consignments - Voted #1 Antique and Consignment store in the Inland Empire! The largest consignment store with over 25,000 sq. ft. of show room quality merchandise in the Inland Empire. 200 West Redlands Blvd. Tues - Thurs 10:30 to 5:00. Fri & Sat 10:30 to 5:30. Sun 12 to 5
Downtown Market Night
Thursdays - 6:00 to 9:00 PM. (except Holidays, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas and the New Year) Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
Downtown Certified Farmers Market
Residents and visitors to Redlands who have a taste for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables will find just what they’re looking for Saturday mornings in Redlands historic downtown.
A new Saturday morning Certified Farmers’ Market brings local growers to the City parking lot south of Redlands Boulevard between Fifth and Sixth streets near Ed Hales Park.
The market operates from 7 to 10 a.m. every Saturday, excluding holiday weekends.
Share Your Voice on AboutRedlands.com
Tell us what you think of Downtown Redlands and help spread the word about how great the Redlands Community is.
AboutRedlands.com is committed sharing helpful insights and opinions to enourcage local shopping.
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.