Redlands Downtown State Street District
Nestled halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, Downtown Redlands offers the perfect mix of small-town charm and modern convenience. Our quaint community skips the touristy trappings of a retirement community and the traffic jams of a big city. Rather, we have a thriving restaurant scene, the longest running summer concert series that is free for all, Umbrella Alley, murals, clocks and more.
75+ Reasons Why We Love Downtown Redlands
The Downtown Redlands corridor is speckled with local parks, historic sites, old orange groves, and an Umbrella Alley. Held every Saturday morning, our Downtown’s Morning Market hosts a wide variety of artisan vendors, pre-packaged food vendors, hot food vendors, certified farmers, and live entertainment. The Market takes place on East State Street between Orange and 7th streets and run from 8 a.m. to 11:30am every Saturday from March to December. The following list of Downtown Eateries, bars, breweries and activities feature some of our favorite local destinations.
Find the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services.
If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a hearty burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and more! Afterwards, take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
Pick up a Redlands City/Downtown Map & the Downtown Clock Walk brochure outside the Redlands Visitor Center 24/7 across from the Umbrella Alley on Fifth Street.
PC| Orange Street Alley - Jackson Hall Photography
Shop, Dine & Experience Our Hometown
To help you better navigate Downtown Redlands, we’ve organized our list of restaurants, bars, and shops by street. We’ve found exploring one street at a time is one of our favorite ways to savor the town.
- Orange Street
- East State Street
- West State Street
- East Redlands Blvd.
- West Redlands Blvd.
- 5th & 6th Streets
- Citrus Ave.
- Vine Street
- Cajon Street
- Red Rooster Vintage
- The Pink Flamingo Bar
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias
- Aroi Mak Mak
- Redlands Guitar Shop
- Jersey’s Pizza
- Redlands Shoe Repair
- Shop Suey Boutique - Women's accessory and apparel boutique.
- Kluddes Kitchen + Bar
- Royal Falconer - REDLANDS OLDEST PUB. Established in 1999, the Royal Falconer is Redlands's oldest pub. With savory cuisine, daily drink specials and live entertainment, the Falconer remains a long-standing local favorite.
- Kissui Baby & Children - Offering the latest must have items for babies, children and parents to be. Stop in to find everything you see online, but want to see in person first: shoes, clothing, nursing covers, cloth diapers, baby carriers and so much more. Gift registry and breast pump rentals also available! Kids and children's clothes. 5 East Citrus Avenue, Suite 102. Store front on Orange Street. 909-307-9500
- Kith - Kith for women offers affordable clothing, accessories & gifts in a fun boutique atmosphere. We can help you style an outfit for your daily wardrobe or a special occasion. Short on time? Call us ahead of time and we will curate and pull options to be ready for you when you arrive! 5 E Citrus Ave, Suite 104. Store front on Orange Street. 909-307-3777
- Cheesewalla - located Orange Street Umbrella Alley
- A Shop Called Quest
East State Street
- Darby's American Cantina Darby’s is a classic rock and sports themed restaurant. Serving American/Mexican fusion cuisine with a flare, made fresh from the finest ingredients. 40 different beers on tap including several made right here in Redlands. We also offer over 100 whiskeys from the old standards to the sought after high end favorites. 30 HDTV's. - 1 State Street Redlands. 909-792-2119
- Ozels Jewelers
- Harlo & State Salon
- Principle Body Care
- Speakeasy on State - Providing an exceptional historic event venue with quality in mind. Located in the Columbia building in downtown Redlands. Venue under 500. 10 E. State St. Suite 200-202
- Don Orange Tacos. Contempo Mexican fusion dishes inspired by the traditional Mexican street food! Life is about celebrating with loved ones, eating and talking together. If you agree, please join us at Don Orange for contempo tacos, tapas and tequila. 14 E. State St.
- Redlands Oyster Cult (ROC) - located in the Umbrella Alley.
- LeRoys - beachwear surf shop
- Nectar Boutique
- Redlands Galleria
- For Good
- The State Restaurant
- Wok in Cafe
- Sterling & Co
- ROK N FONDUE - A new bar and restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Redlands, California. Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue. Imported and craft beer, quality wine, and the finest distilled beverages. 25 East State Street. 909-793-1919
- Emerson Fine Jewelry - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations. 27 East State Street. 909-798-5888
- Caprice Cafe- Mediterranean food at its best. Fine dining - heated patio. Bar inside. 104 East State Street. 909-793-8787
- Fleur De Lis Gift & Home
- HM Salon - A beautiful, relaxing , small, good vibe salon. We offer, color , blonding, professional hair extensions, haircuts, Brazilian blowouts, custom coloring. , and more.. 104 E. State Unit T.
- Lot22 Olive Oil Co. - We grow, produce and sell extra virgin olive oil in Southern California. We're passionate about knowing the source and quality of our food. Our team of olive oil sensory analysts and spice connoisseurs loves tasting high-quality condiments. 909-674-0004, 110 E. State Street
- House of Saints Salon
- Marc Piron Photography. 111 E State St, Suite 201. 909-263-7550
- Board Game Paradise. 500 different board games and puzzles for all ages and skill levels. 109 E State Street. 909-279-1722
- Jacks Toys
- The Blues - estate and vintage. 114 E. State St
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe - The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe opened in 1998 with the goal of providing a unique and high quality product in a relaxed and enjoyable setting. 120 East State Street. 909-792-3313
- Citrograph Printing Company
- Cabinet Factories Outlet
- JD Myers - Upscale home store with great and unique gifts. Upscale clothing store featuring timeless clothing for women. 909-798-9166
- Mountain Vista Optical
- Pacific Premier Bank
- State Street Dental
- Nichos Ice Cream
- Lappert's Ice Cream Shop opening November 2023
- Redlands Art Association. 215 E State St.
- Active Ride Shop 221 E State St
- Wells Fargo
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel - Women's clothing, dresses, pants, shirts, Cannisse, Cheyenne, Bryn Walker, Flax, Banana Blue, Fenini, Stella Carakasi, Match Point, Pure HandKnit, CP shades. 233 East State Street. 909-792-3036
- State Street Pilates. 233 East State St.Suite 1.
- Patio Barbershop
- Uncorrked on State - A modern wine bar and eatery offering a wide selections of wines with a curated menu to match. Reservations encouraged, walk-ins accepted. 404 E State St.
- Cotton Gin Fabric
- Salon 413 Hair Studio - Full Service Hair Salon. 308 E. State Street.
- Exordium Medical Group A DIRECT PRIMARY CARE (DPC) PRACTICE INTERNAL MEDICINE & AESTHETICS. 412 E State St Redlands
- Tom & Hound - Everything for dogs from 8 oz. up to 200 lbs. Incredible selection of anything and everything for dogs and cats. You've never seen a store like this! Dogs welcome!. 419 East State Street. 909-748-0777
- No Cap Barbershop - family-owned business where we aim to serve our clients of all ages by providing quality hair services in a warm, friendly, professional atmosphere. 427 E State St Redlands. 909-894-4971
- Elsewhere Salon
- Eden Hair Salon
- Wild Hair Salon
- Shear Perfection
- Eclipse Salon
- Redlands Sewing Center
- Taco Shack
West State Street
- Sunset Funeral Care
- Bello Cristo Salon
- Dhat Island Caribbean Creole
- Mu Restaurant
- State Street Salon
- Refresh Redlands - Beauty, Skin Care, MediSpa, Morpheus 8 Microneedling Radiofrequency, Laser Hair Removal, Botox, Injectables, Fillers, Acne Treatment, Face Peel, Facial, Skin tightening, Vaginal Rejuvination. 308 W. State St. Suite 3A
- Beloved Couture Bridal - Beloved Couture Bridal is a unique bridal boutique where you can find beautiful designer gowns 40 -75% off every day. The best part about Beloved, besides the prices, is that they are non-profit, all proceeds from the sale of their gowns are donated to help families care for loved ones dying of cancer. 329 W. State Street. 877-323-9762
- Redlands Chamber of Commerce
- Razor's Edge Salon
- Arrow Staffing Services
- Couture Salon
- New York Pizza of Redlands
- Arthur Commercial Press & Redlands Reprographics
- Citrus Village Barber Shop
- Breakfast Shack
- Saverino's Deli
- O'Flanary's Emporium - Hand painted signs & gifts, Tole painting classes & supplies, flags, and so much more. 909-793-9712
- Feel Good Market - Mama's Handmade Sudsy Soaps. Refillery filled with household and personal care products. featuring 12 local artists.
East Redlands Blvd.
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails
- Coops Coin Collector Galleries - If you don't know your coins... Know your coin dealer! Redlands books and gifts. 21 East Redlands Boulevard. 909-792-2511
- Parliament Chocolate
- Redlands Vinyl Records and Collectibles
- KB Korner Liquor
- Landmark Coffee Roasters
- The Black Orchid Designs
West Redlands Blvd.
- Sugar Bloom Cakery & Coffee
- Queens Jewelers - Wedding/Engagement Rings, designer watches, jewelry repairs, hand picked loose diamonds from Israel, Belgium, pendants, bracelets, earrings, and make custom orders, appraisals, we buy gold. 405 W Redlands Blvd Redlands.
5th & 6th Streets
- Redlands Jewelers. Stop in for a complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning and see for yourself how this small business started back in 1971, has expanded into what it is today. 1 North 5th Street on the corner of Citrus and 5th Street. 909-792-4016
- Salon Motif - 104 East State. Complete Hair and Makeup Services 909-226-3185.
- Redlands Visitor Center - 14 Fifth Street
- Little Swiss Chalet
- The Alley Collective
- Hate Burger
- Van Craeynest Working Factory - Van Craeynest designs and tools reach back to the late 19th century, both in origin and inspiration. Many of the machines and special tooling they use are over 100 years old, however, they are not the reasons for their exquisite work. Brilliance in all artistic endeavors springs from the knowledge of line, form and composition as well as a solid command of the tools and techniques used in working the medium.
- The Frugal Frigate, A Children's Book Store - Children's Bookstore, Story Time, Gifts, Puzzles, Books geared towards ages 0 - 18. 9 N. Sixth Street
- The Lovely Lotus
- Isabellas Ristorante Italiano - Elegant full service Italian restaurant. Full bar, extensive wine list, beautiful banquet facilities, outstanding vegetarian selections. 330 N.6th Street Suite 112 Mission Plaza. 909-792-2767
- Visiting Angels - Non-Medical Homecare
- Joey Fernandez Salon
- Evans & Co Salon. Evans & Co. Salon is a team oriented, upscale, customer service driven salon that specializes in modern hair color, fashion cutting, special occasion hair and makeup, skin care and lash extensions. 101 S. 6th Street
- Level 10 Salon & Spa - We provide exclusive hair, skin and massage services using a full line of organic products. Our team is educated, dedicated and motivated! We are located in the heart of Redlands, and are rated with excellence in the community. 507 East Citrus Ave.
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Manhattan meets Napa Valley. Prime meats and fresh seafood served. Received more Wine Spectator Awards than any Redlands restaurant over the past 14 years. Fine dining. 909-793-6635. 255 E. Olive St & Citrus Ave. in Redlands new location opening to be announced.
- Swoon Home - Furniture and Home Decor Boutique and Interior Design Studio. 316 E. Citrus Ave. 909-335-6011
- West of Texas
- Mozarts Fine Gifts
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant - Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant holds the distinction of being the oldest restaurant in downtown Redlands. Oscar’s has a ’70s feel to it with its' low ceilings, big wooden booths and grey paisley walls. 256 East Citrus Ave. 909-792-8211
- The Energy Lab - The Energy Lab is not your ordinary gym. We are a health and fitness studio, offering personal training, small group training, and innovative and integrative core fitness classes, including TRX suspension trainer, Pilates, CycleOps Cycling classes, FitCore, HoopCore - hula hooping, and Foam Roller Restoration and Rejuvenation classes. We specialize in functional core fitness training and wellness from the inside out! We offer Bootcamp Events, Cooking Classes, Kids Classes, parties, meditation and relaxation. We train for longevity and healthy living! T'ai Chi
- The Eating Room- The Eating Room is centrally located in Redlands on Citrus Avenue with a menu ranging in price from $4-12. Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-3pm; Saturday 8am-3pm; Sunday 8am-3pm and Rustic Teas Thursday-Saturday 4pm-6pm by reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entire restaurant is available for parties of 20 or more with 48 hour minimum notification required. 107 E. Citrus Avenue. 909-792-5400
- à la minute
- Batter Rebellion - Batter Rebellion is a California fusion restaurant and bar located in downtown Redlands that rebels the norm and embraces the unique. From battered twists, beer taps and creative cocktails, the goal is to experience something different and delicious. 909-748-6000
- Open Door Escape Games. A live interactive escape room where you and up to six people have 60 minutes to decipher clues, discover hidden items, investigate a mystery and ultimately try and find the secret ESCAPE! 19 E Citrus, Suite 208. 909-747-4784
- Crepes of Wrath
- Performance Fitness Studio
- Copehouse Bar & Bistro - 19 E. Citrus Ave Alley
- Hair by The Rose of Sharon AVEDA Salon - The Rose of Sharon AVEDA Concept Salon has been a part of downtown Redlands for over 35 years, going from a small town beauty shop to one of the Inland Empires’ most recognized names in the industry. 16 E. Vine.
- Redlands Massage Therapy
- The Vault Martini Bar
- The Artlands
- Bricks and Birch wood-fired pizza
- Fox Banquet and Events
- RUST Vintage Denim
- Theron’s Marketplace & Frozen Custard - Theron’s Frozen Custard has moved to Theron’s Marketplace located at 122 Cajon St. in Redlands, CA. A local favorite for over a decade! Come visit our new location and try the sandwiches and more. 909.792.8404
- International Day Spa - Massage, facial, waxing, hydrotherapy, body masque. 325 Cajon St. 909-793-9080
- Paulson Orthodontics
Stuart & Eureka - New Packinghouse District
- Escape Craft Brewery - Local craft beers with complex flavors and a heavy emphasis on hops. Family friendly place to host a casual get together or meet up, grab a pint and a game (football or board game). Additional tasting room featuring bocce ball and private parties. Local breweries. 440 Oriental Ave. (Downtown Oasis).
- Plant Power Fast Food - All Vegan, 100% Plant Based Burgers, Fries, Shakes and Drinks. 450 W Stuart Ave, Suite # 130
Never Miss What's Happening
Subscribe our the monthly "What's happening in Redlands this month" e-Newsletter and join 6,738 subscribers who love Redlands. Get insider tips on what to do and where to go.