Nestled halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, Downtown Redlands offers the perfect mix of small-town charm and modern convenience. Our quaint community skips the touristy trappings of a retirement community and the traffic jams of a big city. Rather, we have a thriving restaurant scene and one of the longest running summer concert series.
75+ Reasons Why We Love Downtown Redlands
The Downtown Redlands corridor is speckled with local parks, historic sites, and old orange groves. Held every Thursday night, our Market Night was established in 1988. It still thrives to this day. The following list of restaurants, bars, and activities feature some of our favorite local destinations.
Find the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services.
If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a hearty burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and more! Afterwards, take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
PC| Orange Street Alley - Jackson Hall Photography
Shop, Dine & Experience Our Hometown
To help you better navigate Downtown Redlands, we’ve organized our list of restaurants, bars, and shops by street. We’ve found exploring one street at a time is one of our favorite ways to savor the town.
- Orange Street
- East State Street
- West State Street
- East Redlands Blvd.
- West Redlands Blvd.
- 5th & 6th Streets
- Citrus Ave.
- Vine Street
- Cajon Street
- Stuart Street
- Hair by The Rose of Sharon AVEDA Salon - The Rose of Sharon AVEDA Concept Salon has been a part of downtown Redlands for over 35 years, going from a small town beauty shop to one of the Inland Empires’ most recognized names in the industry. 349 Orange Street.
- The Pink Flamingo Bar. 338 Orange Street.
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias. 330 Orange Street.
- Aroi Mak Mak. Thai street food. 344 Orange Street.
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Manhattan meets Napa Valley. Prime meats and fresh seafood served. Received more Wine Spectator Awards than any Redlands restaurant over the past 14 years. Fine dining. 909-793-6635. 328 Orange Street.
- Redlands Guitar Shop
- Jersey’s Pizza
- Redlands Shoe Repair
- Upscale Vapes
- Kluddes Kitchen + Bar - 25 beers on tap including 6 rotating brews. 13 TV's showing all your favorite sports, full bar, and patio seating!!! Our menu has a unique variety of cuisine including Burgers, Sausages, Tacos & Veggie Selections. 110 Orange Street.
- Royal Falconer
- Kissui Baby & Children - Offering the latest must have items for babies, children and parents to be. Stop in to find everything you see online, but want to see in person first: shoes, clothing, nursing covers, cloth diapers, baby carriers and so much more. Gift registry and breast pump rentals also available! Kids and children's clothes. 5 East Citrus Avenue, Suite 102. Store front on Orange Street. 909-307-9500
- Kith - Kith for women offers affordable clothing, accessories & gifts in a fun boutique atmosphere. We can help you style an outfit for your daily wardrobe or a special occasion. Short on time? Call us ahead of time and we will curate and pull options to be ready for you when you arrive! 5 E Citrus Ave, Suite 104. Store front on Orange Street. 909-307-3777
- Sugarbee Cafe & Bake ShopOur storefront faces Orange St. at the opening to the alley. 5 E. Citrus Ave., Suite 105. 909-335-3059. Store front on Orange Street.
- Cheesewalla - Orange Street Alley
- A Shop Called Quest
East State Street
- Darby's American Cantina Darby’s is a classic rock and sports themed restaurant. Serving American/Mexican fusion cuisine with a flare, made fresh from the finest ingredients. 40 different beers on tap including several made right here in Redlands. We also offer over 100 whiskeys from the old standards to the sought after high end favorites. 30 HDTV's. - 1 State Street Redlands. 909-792-2119
- Ozels Jewelers
- Harlo & State Salon
- Principle Body Care - Treat yourself to sustainably sourced, organic, vegan, and cruelty-free formulated skincare and bath products which are handcrafted in small batches and in-house to ensure freshness. 8 E State Street
- Seed Kids - children's clothing. 10 E. State St.
- Speakeasy on State - Providing an exceptional historic event venue with quality in mind. Located in the Columbia building in downtown Redlands. Venue under 500. 10 E. State St. Suite 200-202
- Don Orange Contempo Tacos & Tequila. Contempo Mexican fusion dishes inspired by the traditional Mexican street food! Life is about celebrating with loved ones, eating and talking together. If you agree, please join us at Don Orange for contempo tacos, tapas and tequila. 14 E. State St.
- LeRoys - beachwear surf shop. 11 E State St.
- Creative Insights Counseling - We are a full service, private practice psychotherapy office. Our therapists love helping you find the solutions to your current struggles. We work with individuals, couples and families. All ages are welcome too - children through late adulthood. If you've been thinking about working with someone - please give us a call. We look forward to helping you feel your best!
- Nectar Boutique- Women’s apparel. If you are looking for the hottest styles at the right price you have hit the jack pot. Nectar is a beautiful boutique for the ladies with tops starting at just $4.99 for basics. 12 E. State St.
- Redlands Galleria
- For Good
- Wilson Jewelry
- The State Restaurant
- Sweet Memories Candy & Toys - Sweet Memories is more then just a candy and gift shop, it's a place that brings back childhood memories and creates new ones alike, with our ever expanding inventory of fun and silly candy, novelties and toys. It is our aim to offer an exciting place to shop laugh and just have a good time, whether enjoying an old fashioned bottled soda or one of your other favorite candies or toys its sure to be found at Sweet Memories. 24 E State St Redlands. 909-792-1832
- Wok in Cafe
- Sterling & Co
- ROK N FONDUE - A new bar and restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Redlands, California. Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue. Imported and craft beer, quality wine, and the finest distilled beverages. 25 East State Street. 909-793-1919
- Emerson & Farrar - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations. 27 East State Street. 909-798-5888
- Caprice Cafe- Mediterranean food at its best. Fine dining - heated patio. Bar inside. 104 East State Street. 909-793-8787
- Fleur De Lis Gift & Home The décor is in a French motif and there are many finds from around the world. In addition, the boutique offers a selection of high-quality home decor, gifts, cards, children’s items, jewelry, women's clothing, and handbags. 104 East State Street. 909-798-5363
- House of Saints Salon
- Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning - Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning offers a personalized, airbrush spray tan unique to each customer. Within 10-15 minutes each client will walk away bronzed with a tan that will last 7-10 days. We offer mobile services, as well as on location tans. 104 E State St, Suite D. 909-838-3213
- Marc Piron Photography. 111 E State St, Suite 201. 909-263-7550
- B & G American Contractors. General Contractor, Design Build, Construction Project Management. Karim Benjamin- President. 111 E State Street, Suite 206. 909-693-3383
- Jax Toys - Toys are kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children combining multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. 109 E. State St., Suite. 909-792-4909
- The Blues
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe - The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe opened in 1998 with the goal of providing a unique and high quality product in a relaxed and enjoyable setting. 120 East State Street. 909-792-3313
- Citrograph Printing Company - With over 120 years of experience we have the know-how to get your print job done right. 113 E. State St. 909-792-3901
- Cabinet Factories Outlet
- JD Myers- Women apparel, housewares and gifts. We focus on artful home decor and chic clothes with timeless elegance. We believe in comfort and quality but most of all style for you and your home. 122 East State Street. 909-798-9166
- Mountain Vista Optical
- Pacific Premier Bank
- Daryl's Pet Shop
- State Street Dental. 211 East State Street. 909-748-7292
- Nichos Ice Cream
- Redlands Art Association. 215 E State St.
- Bellissima Skin & Body Therapy
- The Empire Barber Company - Shaves and haircuts.
- Redlands Beauty Center - We carry salon hair products lines like Sebastian, Schwartzkopf, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Enjoy, Pureology, Matrix, and many more. RBC has been family owned and operated since opening in 1973. 221 E. State Street. 909-793-2328
- Wells Fargo
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel - Women's clothing, dresses, pants, shirts, Cannisse, Cheyenne, Bryn Walker, Flax, Banana Blue, Fenini, Stella Carakasi, Match Point, Pure HandKnit, CP shades. 233 East State Street. 909-792-3036
- State Street Pilates - State Street Pilates is Redlands' original Pilates studio since 2001. We offer Private, Semi-Private, and small group Reformer classes by appointment only. We also have group mat classes. 233 East State St.Suite 1.
- Muffin Top Bakery - We are a family owned bakery in the heart of Redlands. We specialize in vegan and wheat free options. We also offer a variety of sandwiches, including mock meats, soups, and signature coffees. Family friendly and great prices! 233 E. State Street.
- Patio Barbershop
- Litchfield Insurance Associates, Inc.. 300 E. State Street, Suite 102. 909-792-3300
- Augie’s Coffee House - Roasting their own beans, pour overs, pastries & more. 300 East State Street. 909-798-2255
- Redlands Fitness Training
- State Street Winery- We make all our wine here in Downtown Redlands. We offer tasting, wine by the glass or bottle. Live Music. Family owned winery established in 2011. 404 E State Street. 909-798-4300
- Cotton Gin Fabric
- Furry Face Cafe...A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store - Everything for dogs from 8 oz. up to 200 lbs. Incredible selection of anything and everything for dogs and cats. You've never seen a store like this! Dogs welcome!. 419 East State Street. 909-748-0777
- Elsewhere Salon - Elsewhere salon welcomes our guests into a stress free relaxing environment. Hair salon, skin care, make-up, waxing. 431 E State Street Redlands. 909-435-9172
- Eden Hair Salon
- Wild Hair Salon
- Shear Perfection
- Eclipse Salon
- Redlands Sewing Center
- Taco Shack
West State Street
- Sunset Funeral Care
- Bello Cristo Salon
- Tres Chic by Marian Lily - Tea Sets, Collectibles, Vintage, French, Women's and Toddler's Clothing. 308 W. State Street 3-B
- Dhat Island Caribbean Creole
- Mu Restaurant - Upscale Thai and Vegan restaurant. 309 W State Street
- State Street Salon
- Beloved Couture Bridal - Beloved Couture Bridal is a unique bridal boutique where you can find beautiful designer gowns 40 -75% off every day. The best part about Beloved, besides the prices, is that they are non-profit, all proceeds from the sale of their gowns are donated to help families care for loved ones dying of cancer. 329 W. State Street. 877-323-9762
- Razor's Edge Salon
- Arrow Staffing Services
- Couture Salon
- New York Pizza of Redlands
- Arthur Commercial Press & Redlands Reprographics
- Citrus Village Barber Shop
- Saverino's Italian Deli & Market - Italian market with a full menu of hot and cold sandwiches featuring Boar's Head meats. Plus, lasagna and other delicatessen items starting at $3.99. Catering available. 617 W State Street Redlands. 909-335-6000
- Breakfast Shack
- Bliss Salon of Redlands
- O'Flanary's Emporium
- Redlands Chamber of Commerce. 47 N 1st Street and corner of West State Street. 909-793-2546
East Redlands Blvd.
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails - Famous Tartan burger! Lunch available 11am-3pm; Bar open 11am-9pm; Dinner 5-9pm. Steaks. Large outdoor patio. 24 E. Redlands Blvd. 909-792-9919
- Coops Coin Collector Galleries - If you don't know your coins... Know your coin dealer! 21 East Redlands Boulevard. 909-792-2511
- RG’s American Grill - Steaks. Seafood, Chops, Pasta. Open T-Th 4:30pm-9:00 F-Sat 5-9:30 Happy Hour T-TH 4:30-6 - 1/2 Price Appetizers and Drinks. Coming Soon: ALL NFL Games on Sundays. Venue 100+ 101 E Redlands Blvd Ste 108. 909-335-7474
- Parliament Chocolate
- Noah's Ark Grooming
- Redlands Vinyl Records and Collectibles
- KB Korner Liquor
- MacGuyz - iPhone and Mac repair. 414 E. Redlands Blvd. 909-335-5903
- PC Place
- The Black Orchid Designs
West Redlands Blvd.
- Redlands Decorating Center - A full service paint and decorating store offering Benjamin Moore paint, Hunter Douglas window coverings, custom draperies, bedding, upholstery, wallpaper and custom picture framing. 555 W. Redlands Blvd. 909-793-2488
5th & 6th Streets
- Redlands Jewelers. Stop in for a complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning and see for yourself how this small business started back in 1971, has expanded into what it is today. 1 North 5th Street on the corner of Citrus and 5th Street. 909-792-4016
- Salon Motif
- Homan & Stone, Inc.
- Redlands Visitor Center - 14 Fifth Street.
- Van Craeynest Working Factory - Van Craeynest designs and tools reach back to the late 19th century, both in origin and inspiration. Many of the machines and special tooling they use are over 100 years old, however, they are not the reasons for their exquisite work. Brilliance in all artistic endeavors springs from the knowledge of line, form and composition as well as a solid command of the tools and techniques used in working the medium.
- Back Alley - coffee shop.
- The Frugal Frigate, A Children's Book Store - Children's Bookstore, Story Time, Gifts, Puzzles, Books geared towards ages 0 - 18. 9 N. Sixth Street
- The Living Root Cellar - Redland's only organic, cold-pressed juice bar! Acai bowls, plus all-homemade vegan food. 12 N. Sixth Street.
- Isabellas Ristorante Italiano - Elegant full service Italian restaurant. Full bar, extensive wine list, beautiful banquet facilities, outstanding vegetarian selections. 330 N.6th Street Suite 112 Mission Plaza. 909-792-2767
- Visiting Angels Non-Medical Homecare
- Joey Fernandez Salon
- Evans & Co Salon. Evans & Co. Salon is a team oriented, upscale, customer service driven salon that specializes in modern hair color, fashion cutting, special occasion hair and makeup, skin care and lash extensions. 101 S. 6th Street
- Olive & Citrus Seasonal Farm to Table. Olive Avenue & corner of Citrus
- Swoon Home - Furniture and Home Decor Boutique and Interior Design Studio. 316 E. Citrus Ave. 909-335-6011
- A Rolling Stone
- West of Texas
- Laura's Travel Agency
- Mozarts Fine Gifts
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant - Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant holds the distinction of being the oldest restaurant in downtown Redlands. Oscar’s has a ’70s feel to it with its' low ceilings, big wooden booths and grey paisley walls. 256 East Citrus Ave. 909-792-8211
- The Energy Lab
- The Eating Room- The Eating Room is centrally located in Redlands on Citrus Avenue with a menu ranging in price from $4-12. Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-3pm; Saturday 8am-3pm; Sunday 8am-3pm and Rustic Teas Thursday-Saturday 4pm-6pm by reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entire restaurant is available for parties of 20 or more with 48 hour minimum notification required. 107 E. Citrus Avenue. 909-792-5400
- à la minute
- Batter Rebellion
- Open Door Escape Games. A live interactive escape room where you and up to six people have 60 minutes to decipher clues, discover hidden items, investigate a mystery and ultimately try and find the secret ESCAPE! 19 E Citrus, Suite 208. 909-747-4784
- Crepes of Wrath
- Performance Fitness Studio
- Redlands Daily Facts
- The District Redlands - Great beer, menu, and music. 19 E. Citrus Ave., Suite 101. 909-798-4101
- Copehouse Bar & Bistro - 5th Street Alley Redlands. 🍳 Chef Rechou. Tuesday-Sunday 11am-kitchen closes at 10pm. Bar stays open up until 2am. 19 E. Citrus Ave Alley
- Ramen Song - Ramen Song is a local ramen joint which features southern California craft beer, the most popular and unique sake, izakaya, and more, in a fresh, inviting historical space. 22 East Vine Street.
- Redlands Massage Therapy
- The Vault Martini Bar
- The Artlands
- Bricks and Birch wood-fired pizza
- Fox Banquet and Events - Banquet and Events Center, restored to 1928 Spanish Colonial Revival style. 123 Cajon Street. 909-792-3888
- Mon Amie Salon
- International Day Spa - Massage, facial, waxing, hydrotherapy, body masque. 325 Cajon St. 909-793-9080
- Paulson Orthodontics - Braces and orthodontics for children, youths, and adults. Fun and friendly atmosphere with the newest orthodontics has to offer. Serving Redlands and surrounding areas for over 50 years. Free exam for all patients. 219 Cajon St. 909-793-2603
- The Red Rooster Vintage Redlands - certified Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Stockist specializing in vintage, antique, industrial, farmhouse, shabby chic, and custom items. They also feature repurposed and refinished furniture, steampunk lighting, and home decor. 100 W. Stuart Street. 909-708-9527
Downtown Market Night
Thursdays 6- 9 p.m. (except Holidays, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas and the New Year) Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
Downtown Certified Farmers Market
Residents and visitors to Redlands who have a taste for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables will find just what they’re looking for Saturday mornings in Redlands historic downtown.
A new Saturday morning Certified Farmers’ Market brings local growers to the city parking lot south of Redlands Boulevard between Fifth and Sixth streets near Ed Hales Park.
The market operates from 7 to 10 a.m. every Saturday, excluding holiday weekends.
Never Miss What's Happening
Subscribe our the monthly "What's happening in Redlands this month" e-Newsletter and join 6,738 subscribers who love Redlands. Get insider tips on what to do and where to go.