Nestled halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, Downtown Redlands offers the perfect mix of small-town charm and modern convenience. Our quaint community skips the touristy trappings of a retirement community and the traffic jams of a big city. Rather, we have a thriving restaurant scene and one of the longest running summer concert series.
75+ Reasons Why We Love Downtown Redlands
The Downtown Redlands corridor is speckled with local parks, historic sites, and old orange groves. Held every Thursday night, our Market Night was established in 1988. It still thrives to this day. The following list of restaurants, bars, and activities feature some of our favorite local destinations.
Find the latest styles of home decor, up-to-the-minute clothing, skate and snowboarding merchandise, antiques, and personal services.
If you fancy the fare of an English pub, Greek cuisine, hot n’ spicy Mexican food, or crave a hearty burger, our downtown restaurants and wine bars offer all that and more! Afterwards, take a stroll down our tree-lined streets and top off your meal with an ice cream or delicious specialty dessert.
Shop, Dine & Experience Our Hometown
To help you better navigate Downtown Redlands, we’ve organized our list of restaurants, bars, and shops by street. We’ve found exploring one street at a time is one of our favorite ways to savor the town.
- Orange Street
- East State Street
- West State Street
- East Redlands Blvd.
- West Redlands Blvd.
- 5th & 6th Streets
- Citrus Ave.
- Vine Street
- Cajon Street
- Stuart Street
- The Pink Flamingo Bar. 338 Orange St.
- Romano’s Italian Restaurants & Chicago Pizzerias. 330 Orange St.
- Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Manhattan meets Napa Valley. Prime meats and fresh seafood served. Received more Wine Spectator Awards than any Redlands restaurant over the past 14 years. Fine dining. 909-793-6635
- Redlands Guitar Shop. 208 Orange St.
- Jersey’s Pizza. 214 Orange St.
- Royal Falconer - Genuine British hometown eating establishment. 106 Orange Street.
- Little Black Glass - Join us to learn more about wine from Nicole Blankenship, Certified Sommelier, with classes, special events and our Black Bottle Wine Club. Located in the second floor of the Historic Sanborne-Maserve Building at 108 Orange Street, Suite 2. 951-526-6272
- Kluddes Kitchen + Bar - 25 beers on tap including 6 rotating brews. 13 TV's showing all your favorite sports, full bar, and patio seating!!! Our menu has a unique variety of cuisine including Burgers, Sausages, Tacos & Veggie Selections. 110 Orange Street.
- Upscale Vapes. 112 Orange St.
- Kissui Baby & Children - Offering the latest must have items for babies, children and parents to be. Stop in to find everything you see online, but want to see in person first: shoes, clothing, nursing covers, cloth diapers, baby carriers and so much more. Gift registry and breast pump rentals also available! Kids and children's clothes. 5 East Citrus Avenue, Suite 102. Store front on Orange Street. 909-307-9500
- Kith - Kith for women offers affordable clothing, accessories & gifts in a fun boutique atmosphere. We can help you style an outfit for your daily wardrobe or a special occasion. Short on time? Call us ahead of time and we will curate and pull options to be ready for you when you arrive! 5 E Citrus Ave, Suite 104. Store front on Orange Street. 909-307-3777
- Sugarbee Cafe & Bake Shop serves delicious gourmet waffle sandwiches and paninis for breakfast and lunch and a fresh pastry case daily. We also specialize in amazing custom fondant cakes and desserts for every event! Our storefront faces Orange St. at the opening to the alley. 5 E. Citrus Ave., Suite 105. 909-335-3059. Store front on Orange Street.
- Cheesewalla - Gourmet grilled cheese shop. 5 East Citrus Ave, Suite 106. Store entry also in alley.
- A Shop Called Quest- Comics, Designer Toys, Artists Prints and More! 5 E. Citrus Ave., Suite 101.
East State Street
- Darby's American Cantina Darby’s is a classic rock and sports themed restaurant. Serving American/Mexican fusion cuisine with a flare, made fresh from the finest ingredients. 40 different beers on tap including several made right here in Redlands. We also offer over 100 whiskeys from the old standards to the sought after high end favorites. 30 HDTV's. - 1 State Street Redlands. 909-792-2119
- Ozels Jewelers. 2 E State St.
- Seed Kids - children's clothing. 10 E. State St Redlands. 909-792-0404
- LeRoys - beachwear surf shop. 11 E State St.
- Nectar Boutique- Women’s apparel. If you are looking for the hottest styles at the right price you have hit the jack pot. Nectar is a beautiful boutique for the ladies with tops starting at just $4.99 for basics. 12 E. State St. 909-792-0343
- Redlands Galleria - Redlands Galleria's three floors holds untold treasures, collectibles and unique gifts. It is housed in the original JC Penny building of the early 1900s. There are approximately 130 independent booths to shop at. All sales are final. 17 E State Street. 909-793-2204
- The State American cuisine, craft beer, & whiskey. 22 East State Street. 909-793-2777
- Sweet Memories Candy & Toys - Sweet Memories is more then just a candy and gift shop, it's a place that brings back childhood memories and creates new ones alike, with our ever expanding inventory of fun and silly candy, novelties and toys. It is our aim to offer an exciting place to shop laugh and just have a good time, whether enjoying an old fashioned bottled soda or one of your other favorite candies or toys its sure to be found at Sweet Memories. 24 E State St Redlands. 909-792-1832
- ROK N FONDUE - A new bar and restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Redlands, California. Volcanic rock cooking. Indulgent cheese and chocolate fondue. Imported and craft beer, quality wine, and the finest distilled beverages. 25 East State Street. 909-793-1919
- Emerson & Farrar - extensive collection of new, estate and antique jewelry, or consult our team of GIA-trained designers, gemologists, jewelers and appraisers to design an heirloom quality custom piece that will be cherished for generations. 27 East State Street. 909-798-5888
- Caprice Cafe- Mediterranean food at its best. Fine dining - heated patio. Bar inside. 104 East State Street. 909-793-8787
- Fleur De Lis Gift & Home The décor is in a French motif and there are many finds from around the world. In addition, the boutique offers a selection of high-quality home decor, gifts, cards, children’s items, jewelry, women's clothing, and handbags. 104 East State Street. 909-798-5363
- House of Saints Salon. 104 E State St, Suite Q.
- Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning - Intanity Airbrush Spray Tanning offers a personalized, airbrush spray tan unique to each customer. Within 10-15 minutes each client will walk away bronzed with a tan that will last 7-10 days. We offer mobile services, as well as on location tans. 104 E State St, Suite D. 909-838-3213
- Devi - Women's unique and affordable clothing in sizes XS 3X. 109 East State Street, Suite A. 909-792-9789.
- Marc Piron Photography. 111 E State St, Suite 201. 909-263-7550
- B & G American Contractors. General Contractor, Design Build, Construction Project Management. Karim Benjamin- President. 111 E State Street, Suite 206. 909-693-3383
- Jax Toys - Toys are kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children combining multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. 109 E. State St., Suite. 909-792-4909
- The Blues - Vintage clothing. 114 E State St.
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe - The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe opened in 1998 with the goal of providing a unique and high quality product in a relaxed and enjoyable setting. 120 East State Street. 909-792-3313
- Citrograph Printing Company - With over 120 years of experience we have the know-how to get your print job done right. 113 E. State St. 909-792-3901
- Cabinet Factories Outlet. 117 E State St.
- JD Myers- Women apparel, housewares and gifts. We focus on artful home decor and chic clothes with timeless elegance. We believe in comfort and quality but most of all style for you and your home. 122 East State Street. 909-798-9166
- Mountain Vista Optical. 129 E State St.
- Pacific Premier Bank. 201 E State St.
- Daryl's Pet Shop. 208 E. State Street
- State Street Dental. 211 East State Street. 909-748-7292
- Redlands Art Association. 215 E State St.
- Bellissima Skin & Body Therapy. 217 E State St.
- Redlands Beauty Center - We carry salon hair products lines like Sebastian, Schwartzkopf, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Enjoy, Pureology, Matrix, and many more. RBC has been family owned and operated since opening in 1973. 221 E. State Street. 909-793-2328
- Next Apparel - Women' s Apparel - Women's clothing, dresses, pants, shirts, Cannisse, Cheyenne, Bryn Walker, Flax, Banana Blue, Fenini, Stella Carakasi, Match Point, Pure HandKnit, CP shades. 233 East State Street. 909-792-3036
- McDuff's. 233 E State St.
- Muffin Top Bakery. 233 E State St.
- Patio Barbershop. 233 E State St, Suite G.
- Litchfield Insurance Associates, Inc.. 300 E. State Street, Suite 102. 909-792-3300
- Redlands Fitness Training- Redlands Fitness Training is a personal training fitness studio designed to fit the needs of every skill. 405 E. State Street, Suite C. 909-307-9677
- State Street Winery- We make all our wine here in Downtown Redlands. We offer tasting, wine by the glass or bottle. Live Music. Family owned winery established in 2011. 404 E State Street. 909-798-4300
- Cotton Gin Fabric - Fabric store offering large selection of quilting fabric, batiks, prints, patterns and sewing accessories. We offer classes too. 411 E. State St. Redlands
- Furry Face Cafe...A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store - Everything for dogs from 8 oz. up to 200 lbs. Incredible selection of anything and everything for dogs and cats. You've never seen a store like this! Dogs welcome!. 419 East State Street. 909-748-0777
- Duane's Hair Designers. 413 E State St.
- Elsewhere Salon - Elsewhere salon welcomes our guests into a stress free relaxing environment. Hair salon, skin care, make-up, waxing. 431 E State Street Redlands. 909-435-9172
- Eden Hair Salon. 421 E State St.
- Wild Hair Salon. 420 E State St.
- Shear Perfection. 430 E State St.
- Eclipse Salon. 427 E State St.
- Redlands Sewing Center. 422 E State St.
- Taco Shack. 510 E State St.
West State Street
- Sunset Funeral Care. 305 W State St.
- Bello Cristo Salon. 308 West State St., Unit 3-A
- GL Salon. 308 W State St Unit 2-A
- Dhat Island Caribbean Creole. 308 W State St.
- Mu Restaurant - Upscale Thai. 309 W State Street
- State Street Salon. 321 W State St
- Beloved Couture Bridal - Beloved Couture Bridal is a unique bridal boutique where you can find beautiful designer gowns 40 -75% off every day. The best part about Beloved, besides the prices, is that they are non-profit, all proceeds from the sale of their gowns are donated to help families care for loved ones dying of cancer. 329 W. State Street. 877-323-9762
- Razor's Edge Salon. 411 W State St.
- Arrow Staffing Services. 499 W State St.
- Couture Salon. 535 West State Street, Suite D.
- New York Pizza of Redlands. 535 W State St # A
- Arthur Commercial Press & Redlands Reprographics. 601 W. State St.
- Citrus Village Barber Shop. 601 W. State St.
- Saverino's Italian Deli & Market - Italian market with a full menu of hot and cold sandwiches featuring Boar's Head meats. Plus, lasagna and other delicatessen items starting at $3.99. Catering available. 617 W State Street Redlands. 909-335-6000
- Breakfast Shack - 619 W. State St.
- Fitt Factory 624 W State St
- Bliss Salon of Redlands. 627 W State St.
- O'Flanary's Emporium - Art studio and gift shop. We have lots of handmade gifts, vintage items, holiday decor, furniture, etc. Tole Painting. 631 West State St
- Redlands Chamber of Commerce. 47 N 1st Street and corner of West State Street. 909-793-2546
East Redlands Blvd.
- Tartan Restaurant & cocktails - Famous Tartan burger! Lunch available 11am-3pm; Bar open 11am-9pm; Dinner 5-9pm. Steaks. Large outdoor patio. 24 E. Redlands Blvd. 909-792-9919
- Coops Coin Collector Galleries - If you don't know your coins... Know your coin dealer! 21 East Redlands Boulevard. 909-792-2511
- Parliament Chocolate - Small batch chocolate. 16 E. Redlands Blvd
- Noah's Ark Grooming. 216 E Redlands Blvd.
- Redlands Vinyl Records and Collectibles. 214 E. Redlands Blvd.
- KB Korner Liquor. 402 E Redlands Blvd.
- Signs Now. 404 E Redlands Blvd.
- MacGuyz - iPhone and Mac repair. 414 E. Redlands Blvd. 909-335-5903
- PC Place. 414 E Redlands Blvd
West Redlands Blvd.
- Inner Evolution Yoga - Yoga studio that welcomes everyone!! 555 W. Redlands Blvd. 909-798-2244
- Redlands Decorating Center - A full service paint and decorating store offering Benjamin Moore paint, Hunter Douglas window coverings, custom draperies, bedding, upholstery, wallpaper and custom picture framing. 555 W. Redlands Blvd. 909-793-2488
5th & 6th Streets
- Augie’s Coffee House - Roasting their own beans, pour overs, pastries & more. 113 N 5th Street. 909-798-2255
- Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant - Oscar’s Mexican Restaurant holds the distinction of being the oldest restaurant in downtown Redlands. Oscar’s has a ’70s feel to it with its' low ceilings, big wooden booths and grey paisley walls. 19 N. 5th Street. 909-792-8211
- Salon Motif. 104 E State St, Suite S. 909-226-3185
- Redlands Jewelers. Stop in for a complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning and see for yourself how this small business started back in 1971, has expanded into what it is today. 1 North 5th Street on the corner of Citrus and 5th Street. 909-792-4016
- Homan & Stone, Inc: Defense and trial firm. 12 North Fifth Street
- Barchielli Fine Clothing. Designer suits, sportswear, accessories, young mens, tuxedo rentals and sales. 16 North Sixth St.
- The Frugal Frigate, A Children's Book Store - 9 North 6th Street.
- The Living Root Cellar. Fresh, cold-pressed juice bar and vegan eatery. 12 N. Sixth Street.
- Star Tulip Stuffies...House of Fine Stuffed Animals - "House of Fine Stuffed Animals"-- the kind you normally find at gift shops at the zoos, aquariums, natural museums or national parks arranged by habitat. Also featuring decorative garden and standard sized flags and three-dimensional greeting cards and related gift-ware. 330 N. Sixth Street, Suite 101. 909-798-9313
- Isabellas Ristorante Italiano - Elegant full service Italian restaurant. Full bar, extensive wine list, beautiful banquet facilities, outstanding vegetarian selections. 330 N.6th Street Suite 112 Mission Plaza. 909-792-2767
- Visiting Angels Non-Medical Homecare - Visiting Angels provides non-medical homecare to the elderly and adult disabled. They provide hourly care, up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 330 Sixth St., Suite 201. 909-793-7788
- Joey Fernandez Salon. 25 S Sixth St
- Evans & Co Salon. Evans & Co. Salon is a team oriented, upscale, customer service driven salon that specializes in modern hair color, fashion cutting, special occasion hair and makeup, skin care and lash extensions. 101 S. 6th Street
- H & K Interiors - H & K Interiors is a full-service interior design firm for residential, commercial and medical design projects. 29 South Sixth Street. 909-335-1610
- Olive & Citrus - Restaurant to be open summer 2018. 255 E. Olive Avenue & corner of Citrus
- Swoon Home - Furniture and Home Decor Boutique and Interior Design Studio. 316 E. Citrus Ave. 909-335-6011
- A Rolling Stone - A Rolling Stone is owned & operated by a graduate Gemologist Leah Chapman. Thousands of beads from all over the world, vintage jewelry, handcrafted jewelry and more. 320 E. Citrus Ave. 909-798-2282
- West of Texas - Redlands' only Western store. 401 E. Citrus Ave. 909-798-7227
- Mozarts Fine Gifts. 244 E Citrus Ave.
- The Energy Lab - The Energy Lab is not your ordinary gym. They are a health and fitness studio, offering personal training, small group training, and innovative and integrative core fitness classes, including TRX suspension trainer, Pilates, CycleOps Cycling classes, FitCore, HoopCore (hula hooping, Foam Roller Restoration, and Rejuvenation classes). They specialize in functional core fitness training and wellness from the inside out! Offering bootcamp events, cooking classes, kids classes, parties, T'ai Chi, meditation and relaxation. They train for longevity and healthy living! 304A E Citrus Ave. 909-798-1800
- The Eating Room- The Eating Room is centrally located in Redlands on Citrus Avenue with a menu ranging in price from $4-12. Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-3pm; Saturday 8am-3pm; Sunday 8am-3pm and Rustic Teas Thursday-Saturday 4pm-6pm by reservation. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entire restaurant is available for parties of 20 or more with 48 hour minimum notification required. 107 E. Citrus Avenue. 909-792-5400
- à la minute- Ice cream parlor using liquid nitrogen. 19 E. Citrus Ave., Suite 105.
- Open Door Escape Games. A live interactive escape room where you and up to six people have 60 minutes to decipher clues, discover hidden items, investigate a mystery and ultimately try and find the secret ESCAPE! 19 E Citrus, Suite 208. 909-747-4784
- Crepes of Wrath. 31 E Citrus Ave.
- Performance Fitness Studio. 21 E Citrus Ave.
- Pennington Designs. 19 E Citrus Ave, Suite 104.
- Redlands Daily Facts. 19 E Citrus Ave.
- Alexis Victoria Salon and Spa. 5 E Citrus Ave, Suite 110.
- The District Redlands - Great beer, menu, and music. 19 E. Citrus Ave., Suite 101. 909-798-4101
- Copehouse - 5th Street Alley Redlands. 🍳 Chef Rechou. Tuesday-Sunday 11am-kitchen closes at 10pm. Bar stays open up until 2am. 19 E. Citrus Ave Alley
- Redlands Massage Therapy - 10 E. Vine Street, Suite 217. (909) 557-4415
- The Vault Martini Bar. 14 E. Vine St.
- The Threshold Art Gallery. 18 E. Vine St. Redlands, CA.
- Bricks and Birch wood-fired pizza. Vine & 101 Cajon Street.
- Fox Banquet and Events - Banquet and Events Center, restored to 1928 Spanish Colonial Revival style. 123 Cajon Street. 909-792-3888
- Mon Amie Salon. 111 Cajon St.
- International Day Spa - Massage, facial, waxing, hydrotherapy, body masque. 325 Cajon St. 909-793-9080
- Paulson Orthodontics - Braces and orthodontics for children, youths, and adults. Fun and friendly atmosphere with the newest orthodontics has to offer. Serving Redlands and surrounding areas for over 50 years. Free exam for all patients. 219 Cajon St. 909-793-2603
- The Red Rooster Vintage Redlands - certified Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Stockist specializing in vintage, antique, industrial, farmhouse, shabby chic, and custom items. They also feature repurposed and refinished furniture, steampunk lighting, and home decor. 100 W. Stuart Street. 909-708-9527
Downtown Market Night
Thursdays 6- 9 p.m. (except Holidays, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas and the New Year) Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
Downtown Certified Farmers Market
Residents and visitors to Redlands who have a taste for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables will find just what they’re looking for Saturday mornings in Redlands historic downtown.
A new Saturday morning Certified Farmers’ Market brings local growers to the city parking lot south of Redlands Boulevard between Fifth and Sixth streets near Ed Hales Park.
The market operates from 7 to 10 a.m. every Saturday, excluding holiday weekends.
Never Miss What's Happening
Subscribe our the monthly "What's happening in Redlands this month" e-Newsletter and join 6,738 subscribers who love Redlands. Get insider tips on what to do and where to go.
Scott Welsh said on Sep 2, 2017
We love our DTR! So many unique small businesses that represent many of the special experiences you can have in a small Southern California downtown. Farm to table foods, specialty gifts, clothes locally produced craft brews, and antiques, all created by hardworking local business owners. For us, downtown Redlands represents all the best things we love about living in Southern California!
Susan Mosher said on Sep 1, 2017
We have the best downtown next to none. Not until you go to OC or LA is there anything to compare.
Jacquelyn said on Aug 31, 2017
Downtown Redlands strikes just the right balance between big city variety and small town comfort - the business are all at once convenient, friendly, and unique! What more could you want?
April Ramos said on Aug 30, 2017
Downtown Redlands is full of delicious restaurants and charming stores. It's got a great atmosphere and is fun for people of all ages!
Chloe said on Aug 29, 2017
AboutRedlands is exact, resourceful, and convenient; It's simplistic and very easy to navigate on the website! I love that they constantly update/add new and upcoming events or restaurants in the community. I highly recommend following on all social media accounts to keep yourself informed about the community you love!!
Lynn Rashid said on Aug 29, 2017
Marissa Weis said on Aug 29, 2017
I love having something I can go to when I am visiting home to see what is going on with my home town!!! And to see how much it has grown over the years!!! Thank you Aboutredlands!
Jaime Arend said on Aug 29, 2017
I love the variety of shops and restaurants available downtown. Great for a night out, a Saturday stroll or shopping anytime.
Marcus Paulson said on Aug 29, 2017
I love how you can see 100 year old buildings with new locally owned stores and shops. It's always fun to just even walk around.
Robb Pearson said on Aug 29, 2017
Downtown Redlands is what all the designer malls pretend to be. Local shops, coffee, bakeries, restaurants. An eclectic mix of home goods, clothes, and more. Recent additions have truly began to blend new and old in a wonderful way.
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.