Redlands Visitor Center
From maps and visitor guides to driving directions and restaurant suggestions, the experts in the Visitor Center will help you find the best there is to do and see while in Redlands. Discover can’t-miss events and receive insider tips that only our experienced staff can provide. In no time at all, you’ll see why we’re so passionate about our city.
OPENING MAY 25
Redlands is known as the Jewel of the Inland Empire and a tourism destination offering a unique and seamless range of services for tourists and residents alike. Visitors are encouraged to linger in Redlands.
Tours, Welcome Wagon, Maps, Water Bottle Refill, Kiosks, business directory, Redlands merchandise, Family Services
- Building awareness of the many attractions available to tourists and local residents in our town.
- Fostering an environment where the town, attractions, organizations and businesses collaborate to reinforce the visitor experience.
- Providing Redlands concierge services to visitors and residents.
- Creating tours and family events downtown (Redlands history scavenger hunts).
- Acting as a point of contact for tourism information in Redlands.
Share Your Voice on AboutRedlands.com
Tell us what you think of Redlands Visitor Center and help spread the word about how great the Redlands Community is.
AboutRedlands.com is committed sharing helpful insights and opinions to enourcage local shopping.
Submit a Review
Your review will be posted soon.