Redlands SOCIAL Scene: Music, Theater, Comedy...
- Redlands Music & Theater Venues, Prospect Park & Redlands Bowl, Redlands, CA 92373
- Sun, Sep 17 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Mon, Sep 18 at 06:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Sep 19 at 06:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Wed, Sep 20 at 06:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Sep 21 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Sep 22 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sat, Sep 23 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Mon, Sep 25 at 06:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
Augies Coffee House: LIVE Jazz Night - Pliny & the Elders...Straight-ahead JAZZ - 6:30-8:30pm - Straight-ahead jazz trio. 113 N. 5th Street (RED Building next to The Tartan Restaurant). Weather permitted 909-798-2255.
The District Lounge & Bar: Monday night Comedy starting Monday October 2nd. 10$ at the door 2 item min. Show starts at 7:00pm. Doors open at 6:15. 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101. Redlands, Ca 92373.
Augies Coffee House: Open Mic Night 113 N. 5th Street. 6:30-8:30pm. 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month in order to create a more exclusive and well received experience.
Brewcakes Dessert Gastropub: Karaoke on the Patio! BBQ Tuesdays! $2 BBQ sliders every Tuesday all day !!
The District Lounge & Bar: Every Tuesday DJ Eturnal ! Come on out and have a great time! As always enjoy the very best craft beer, fine wine and great food! 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101. Redlands, Ca 92373. 9pm-12:30am
Tartan of Redlands: Live music every Wednesday 6-9 p.m. Come listen to the beautiful voice of Renee Rojanaro live while enjoying a delicious dinner & tasty drinks at the Tartan of Redlands every Wednesday Night.
The District Lounge & Bar: Every Wednesday Karaoke 9:00pm- close. 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101.
Market Night: Every Thursday 6pm - 9pm. Music on stage at Ed Hales Park 5th & State Street. Excluding Christmas Eve and holidays. Thursday Market Night is closed on November 24th, December 22nd and December 29th
Brewcakes Dessert Gastropub: Trivia Night 6:30pm-9:30pm.
The District Lounge & Bar: $3 THURSDAYS W/ LOCAL ART & LIVE MUSIC- The District now offers Local Art & Live Music night every Thursday with Michael Alan! With $3 Domestics for your enjoyment. Come on out and have a great time! As always enjoy the very best craft beer, fine wine, handcrafted cocktails and great food! 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101. Redlands, Ca. Every Thursday 9:00pm to 12:30am
Mill Creek Cattle Company: Karaoke is every Fri & Sat. 909-389-0706. 1874 Mentone Blvd.
Rok N Fondue: Live music 8-11pm 25 E. State Street
The District Lounge & Bar: 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101. 9pm- 12am. DJ
Tartan of Redlands Live music every Saturday 7-10 p.m. Ray Flows Live. Enjoy the sounds of the Sax played live by Ray Flows every Saturday Night at the Tartan of Redlands. Grab a drink or order a delicious dinner while you enjoy the show.
Fox Dance Studio: Saturday Night Dancing 7-10:00pm. Dancers of ALL levels welcome! No partner required. Dance with us, meet new people, enjoy refreshments & have a blast! $5 per person, first time guests are free! $10/person. Introduction lesson to two dances is taught each Saturday night from 7-7:30pm, and then social dance from 7:30-10:00pm.
- Country Night Saturday 23rd: 7pm Queens Waltz; 7:30 Nightclub 2 step; 8-10pm Social Dancing Your $5 gains you access to both classes, the social afterwards, and refreshments!
Mill Creek Cattle Company: 909-389-0706. 1874 Mentone Blvd. Karaoke is every Fri & Sat.
Rok N Fondue: Live music Saturdays 8-11pm 25 E. State Street. Call for schedule 909-793-1919
The District Lounge & Bar: 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101. 9pm- 12am. 19 East Citrus Ave. Suite 101. Redlands, Ca. Check website for live music.
Stars of Tomorrow Choldrens Theater
- From Russia with Love - a once act comedy. Friday, Oct 6th 7PM, Saturday, Oct 7th 7PM, Sunday, Oct 8th 2PM. From Russia with Love - A One Act Comedy by Didi Pelev This witty, charming and hysterical performance combines multiple famous Russian Folk and Fairy tales into one action packed comedy! Don't miss this incredibly fun event. For ages 3+. Tickets: $10 regular admission $35 family four-pack discounts available for groups of 20+ All tickets include a FREE drink. 909.335.1082 email@example.com. 705 Cajon Street
1135 N. Church St. Redlands, CA: Tickets are available by calling 909-335-307 or online Show times & tickets. Tickets are $16 for adults and $9 for children. Current LifeHouse Theater season passholders can purchase tickets for $10 Performances begin at 7:00pm. Due to the intimacy of our theater, children under 3 are not admitted. Prices reflect tickets purchased prior to show date only. Tickets are $1 more the day of the performance. Group rates are available for groups of ten or more. Guests are encouraged to reserve seats early as many performances sell out.
Redlands Theatre Festival
The Redlands Theatre Festival offers a wide variety of exciting and interesting theatrical experiences. Each season is centered around five plays in repertory that feature a different production each night. The Redlands Theatre Festival, now in its fourth decade, continues its reputation for excellence in performance, entertainment and location. Just two minutes from downtown Redlands, the RTF Theatre is located at the corner of Highland and Cajon in Prospect Park. Shows July to August, 8:30 pm most nights Schedule
Redlands Footlighters Theatre 1810 Barton Road Redlands, CA 92373 Between California and Alabama Streets, next to the Asistencia.
Musicals, Orchestra & Symphony
Purchase concert tickets HERE. Symphony location: Memorial Chapel University of Redlands 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands CA 92373
- Sat 10/14/18, 8pm - Paris, New York, and Jazz! The Redlands Symphony's season opens with an evening of inspiring music. From Ravel’s French-accented blues to African-American icon William Grant Still’s riveting depiction of “triumph over sorrows through fervent prayer,” this music will uplift your soul.
- Sat, 11/11/17, 8pm - The Joy of Mozart. The Redlands Symphony presents an unforgettable evening of greatest hits and lesser-known masterpieces by the Shakespeare of classical music.
- Sat 1/20/18 8pm - A Midsummer Night's Dream. The Redlands Symphony journeys to real and fantastical worlds through the mesmerizing music of Mendelssohn.
- Sat 3/3/18 8pm - Mission: Impossible. Explore 600 years of music with the Redlands Symphony, from the Renaissance melodies of Ancient Airs and Dances to the well-known Mission: Impossible Theme.
- Sat 4/14/18 8pm - Appalachian Spring. Experience the ethereal beauty of John Luther Adams' there is no one, not even the wind — a new work from the Pulitzer- and Grammy-winning composer. This milestone event is a co-commission between the Redlands Symphony, The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, and other nationally-recognized groups. The concert concludes with another American masterpiece: Aaron Copland's Appalachian Spring.
- Sat 5/19/18 8pm - A Fond Farewell. An evening of French masterpieces brings the Redlands Symphony's season to a spellbinding finale.
University of Redlands School of Music
- Sunday 9/17/17 - 6pm. Junior Voice Recital. Jacob Miller, Voice This event is free and open to the public. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands
- Sunday 9/17/17 8pm - Faculty Showcase Recital. Featuring the music of Dr. Tony Suter & Dr. Mark Dancigers This event is free and open to the public. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands CA 92373
- Tuesday 9/26/17 8pm - Faculty Recital: Brahms' Clarinet Quintet. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave. This event is free and open to the public.
- Wednesday 9/27/17 8pm - Faculty Bass Recital. Scott Worthington, Bass This event is free and open to the public. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave.
- Tuesday 10/3/17 8pm - Wind Ensemble Concert. Dr. Eddie Smith, Conductor This event is free and open to the public.. Memorial Chapel 1200 E Colton Ave.
- Wednesday 10/4/17 8pm - Symphonic Band Concert. Dr. David Scott, conductor This event is free and open to the public. Memorial Chapel 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands.
- Thursday 10/5/17 8pm - Guest Artist Recital. Thomas Sheeley, Guitar This event is free and open to the public. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands.
- Friday 10/13/17 8pm - USMC Jazz Band Concert. United States Marine Core Jazz Band This event is free and open to the public. Memorial Chapel 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands.
- Wednesday 10/18/17 8pm - Studio Big Band Concert. Dr. David Scott This event is free and open to the public. Casa Loma 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands.
- Saturday 10/21/17 8pm - Guest Artist Recital. Peter Yates, Guitar & Alexandra Grabarchuk, Soprano. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands.
- Monday 10/23/17 8pm - Jazz Improv Ensemble Concert. Dr. Daniel Murphy This event is free and open to the public. Frederick Loewe Performance Hall 1200 E Colton Ave.
- Sunday 10/29/17 7:30pm - Compline. Dr. Nicholle Andrews & Dr. Joseph Modica This event is free and open to the public. Memorial Chapel 1200 E Colton Ave Redlands.
Nightlife...Pubs, Lounges & Clubs
Brewcakes Dessert Gastropub- Brewcakes is a dessert shop and cafe` where our whole menu is made with local craft beer, wine, or alcohol. While everything is kid friendly, we are able to create unique flavors that are great for pairing with your favorite adult beverage. 1150 Brookside Ave #J1
Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Citrone offers a full bar including a wide selection of premium liquors, cognacs, ports and martinis. Featuring six premium draft beers. Napa Valley meets Manhattan vibe. 328 Orange St Redlands 909-793-6635
Darby's American Cantina. Darby’s is a classic rock and sports themed restaurant. We serve American/Mexican fusion cuisine with a flare, made fresh from the finest ingredients. We offer 36 different beers on tap including 10 beers made right here in Redlands. One State Street
Empire Bowl - 940 West Colton Ave Redlands 909-793-2525
Eureka Burger - Beer, wine and nearly every burger you can imagine. 345 Pearl Ave Redlands 909-335-5700
Kluddes Kitchen + Bar - Gourmet Sausage Shop & Bier Hall
Isabellas Ristorante Italiano - Northern Italian Cuisine. Free lunch & dinner coupon on their link above. 330 N.6th Street Suite 112 Mission Plaza Redlands 909-792-2767
JOHNNY'S TACOS & SPORTS - 1756 E. Lugonia Ave #108 Redlands 909-794-7922
Mill Creek Cattle Company - 1874 Mentone Blvd. 909-389-0706. Located in the heart of Mentone, on the South-East corner of Mentone Blvd and Tourmaline Ave. Mill Creek Cattle Company serves up old style western atmosphere unlike just about any other restaurant in Southern California.
Mu Restaurant & Martini Bar - Upper class Thai cuisine. 309 W State St Redlands 909-798-7747
Rok N Fondue - Rock cooking, Fondue & full Bar. 25 E. State Street Redlands 951-640-5550
The Boiler Room - 345 5th st. Spc. C Redlands 909-792-8855
The Pink Flamingo aka The Dirty Bird. 38 Orange Street Redlands 909-792-9917 t. Pool and full bar. No food. Open 6am -2am.
The State - AMERICAN CUISINE, CRAFT BEER, SMALL BATCH WHISKEY AND SPECIALTY COCKTAILS.
The Vault Martini Bar - 14 E. Vine St Redlands 909-798-2399
Taylor's Tavern / Taylor's Cocktail Lounge - 26787 Barton Road Redlands 909-793-4314. $1 Taco Tuesdays.
Upper Deck Sports Lounge at Splash Kingdom Waterpark - Five 15 foot HD projection screens across 2 rooms, one 35 foot screen in the extreme room, and one 50 inch screen on the outside patio. Upperdeck Lounge located upstairs at Splash Kingdom. 1101 California Street Redlands 909-335-7275
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.