Helping Communities & Local Businesses Thrive
About Redlands represents more than 2,000 locally owned businesses.
Our goal is to help small business owners find ideas, answers, encouragement and inspiration while building strong partnerships within the community. We believe that locally-owned, independent businesses are the backbone of our local economy and the foundation of Redlands unique culture.
We have unique and strong network reaching thousands weekly and showcase each business within that network. About Redlands has the largest audience in town. The audience is the currency. It's the ball About Redlands' eyes have been on for decades.
How do we do that? By posting information on About Redlands Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ and Twitter pages. As well as, posting AboutRedlands.com link 25+ times daily drawing consumers to the website.
We reach those that do not know your business. With SO many businesses offering the same products and services you have to find ways to get consumers to REMEMBER you! That's what we do!
- 70,000 Social Media FOLLOWERS
- 25 pages on AboutRedlands.com are on the 1st page of Google
- According to Google, AboutRedlands.com is more relevant to local events than Trip Advisor or similar sites.
- 70% of the website's traffic comes from outside of Redlands as consumers are looking to buy and experience in Redlands.
How to Utilize AboutRedlands.com to its' FULLEST
Monthly Update Reminder - A monthly reminder is emailed the 10th of each month requesting events, sales and new information so we may post them to AboutRedlands.com, Facebook, Twitter, and the monthly email e-Newsletter. Click Here to Receive the Monthly Update Reminder
Submit an Event or Sale - Please click here to submit an event or sale you'd like us to post to Mobile-friendly AboutRedlands.com Event & Sale Calendar. We will spell check so no worries. Submissions are posted within 24 hours. This Event/Sales page is promoted to 26,000 within our Social Media network daily. 68% of consumers are now accessing info via their mobile phones and less on their desk tops.
You may log in here and upgrade and downgrade 24/7/365. NO contracts. The system automatically prorates. Also, we do not store cards on the site for your protection.
Orange & Bronze plans assist us in maintaining the community calendar, local business directory, advertising support provided to local non-profit organizations; and the SHOP, DINE & STAY LOCAL REDLANDS CAMPAIGN 24/7/365.
Our audience is comprised of business owners, educated community members and professionals.
Approximately 50% of our subscribers have a house hold income greater than $100,000.
Sixty-six percent of all AboutRedlands.com readers are 45 years old or younger with 25% falling between the ages of 26-35.
Eighty-two percent have a Bachelor’s degree and 54% have a post-graduate education. Sixty percent are professional or managerial and 23% are executives, presidents or business owners.
- Male 40%
- Female 60%
- 18-35 36%
- 36-45 15%
- 46-55 23%
- 55+ 11%
Source: RPR Statistical Analysis, 2018 RPR is staffed with professionals that hold graduate degrees in the areas of: Business Management, Graphic Design, English, Photography, Fundraising, applied Psychology with expertise in community-based research.
We Go FAR Beyond Promotions
- Our goal is to keep your business TOP OF MIND -- putting your business name in front of people so they do not forget. It is not to directly sell to them. It's more, "This is who I am. This is what I stand for. Do you like me? Will you refer me to your friends? Will you buy from me later?"
- Create collaborations between businesses as we own a proprietary business email database. We do not release this database but will send inquiries on behalf of the business to this database.
- Send employees to businesses by posting available positions. Resumes sent to About Redlands reviewed and then forwarded to the business.
- We answer ALL comments on the businesses behalf when we post within our Social Media Network representing the business. We send websites, menus, brochures, event dates, business contact, etc... Sample HERE
- We drive Consumer Reviews to business profile pages. We mitigate poor reviews by sending them to the business owner. We are able to turn around 99% of negative experiences.
- We provide inkind promotional support for City events, Service Club events and Non-profit fundraisers which attract consumers to Redlands. List of those we provide inkind support for HERE
- Created pages that are promoted daily like 50 Things to Do in Redlands and Blogs
When you send us information about your business we:
- Post it on the Event & Sales Calendar which is mobile-friendly & used by over 5,000 weekly. Only 48% use Facebook and other Social Media sites so VERY important to have your information on AboutRedlands.com which is available 24/7/365.
- Post it on Facebook: 53,000 LIKES on About Redlands, Visit Redlands, 365 Things to Do in Redlands, About Redlands CA Kids Facebook pages. Twitter (3K+) &/or Instagram (13K+)
- Add it to the monthly e-Newsletter if it's included in your membership.
Socialize with Us
Twitter - Facebook - Instagram
If you are a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum member (all those with a Profile page on AboutRedlands.com) can now Share, Tweet & Pin your page. See sample here
Tag the About Redlands Facebook Page - at the end of any post you type @AboutRedlands and that same post will show up on our page which we will share on Twitter and our other pages and networks.
Sample of Tagging
International Day Spa
Special offer for 2/12: Prep for Valentines Day Receive 20% off any Bikini or Brazilian Waxing Call 909.793.9080 to schedule. Offer available while appointments last on 2/12 only. @About Redlands
Post to the About Redlands Facebook Page - you may go directly to the About Redlands Facebook page and post there as well or send us a message.
You are welcome to text a sale or photo and we will upload it to our Facebook pages. Please text to 909.721.1399. Please include business name. If you simply want the photo promoted, that's fine, just don't forget to tell us your business name so we can add that. You may also send us a Facebook message to All About Redlands
Subscribe to Monthly e-Newsletter - AboutRedlands.com sends an email newsletter entitled "What's Happening in Redlands this Month" the 1st of each month to a subscription base of 6,766. To subscribe to this e-Newsletter Click Here
Sample e-Newsletter "What Happening in Redlands this Month" - Click here
Reach us by phone- 909.312.3299
All information you want posted to AboutRedlands.com must be submitted via email. We will spell check and copy-n-paste.