- Ford Park 955 Parkford Drive Redlands CA
- Mon, Sep 20 at 08:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
The City of Redlands Recreation Division offers outdoor racquetball instruction for children and youth ages 6-18 with one-hour lessons on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 3 and 6 p.m. at Ford Park, 955 Parkford Drive. Classes are taught by instructor Ruben Antilla.
Antilla has been involved with outdoor and indoor racquetball for over 32 years and is a certified Tier 1 instructor through the Olympic Body for USA Racquetball.
Here is a great chance for beginners to advanced racquetball players to receive specific coaching techniques on skills and games situations
Outdoor Racquetball Instruction Details:
- All skill levels permitted
- Fee: $120 for eight one-hour sessions. Sessions may be extended another hour for an additional $40 per session (two-hour maximum session).
- Start dates: Sept. 2 to Sept. 30 by appointment only
- Sessions between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m.
- Required equipment: Protective goggles and tennis shoes or court shoes
Pre-registration is required to participate. For more information or to register, please visit [online]https://www.cityofredlands.org/post/outdoor-racquetball-instruction). Please contact Recreation Division staff at (909) 798-7579 or e-mail RecreationStaff@cityofredlands.org for additional information on outdoor racquetball instruction or other programs offered by the Redlands Recreation Division.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.