Classes, Camps & Activities for Children
- Redlands CA
- All Day on 09/23/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/24/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/25/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/26/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/27/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/28/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/29/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
- All Day on 09/30/2020 + Add to Your Calendar
Call for online options
FREE Events for Kids
- Tour Briggs and Coops Coins Collectors Galleries. They love showing real historical documents and keeping history alive! Hours: Tuesday - 10-5, Wednesday - 10-5, Thursday - 10-7, Friday - 10-5, Saturday - 10 - 4. Sunday & Monday - CLOSED.
Redlands Gymnastics Club: Come and Play Dates are great for some parent/child time in a safe and fun environment in which you can interact with your child(ren). The cost is just $10 per parent and kids are free. Stay for a little or stay for all 3 hours! Your little gymnasts can practice and show off their gymnastics skills that they have learned in class. No pre-registration or membership is required! Non-members are welcome to come see, play and explore. WAIVERS must be signed by the PARENT and for NON-MEMBER CHILD to participate. Older children who are on a school break are encouraged to have something to occupy them while in the Waiting Area as older children will not be able to go out on the gym floor or participate during this event. Also, parents will not be able to play on the equipment, but you will still have a great time playing with your child(ren). Come and Play Dates is designed for parents and kids (ages 1-5) to just drop-in for open play between 9am-12pm on Mondays and 11:30am-2:30pm on Fridays. 1915 West Redlands Blvd, Suite 103 Redlands. Website
Redlands Aikikai: Try a kids class for free! NEW! Kids Yoga Classes! Every Wednesday: 3:30-4:15pm for ages 3-6; 4:30-5:30pm for ages 6-9; 5:40-6:40pm for ages 9-12. Signup now to reserve a spot for your child!! First Kids Aikido class Free!! Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:00 to 7:00 pm, and Fridays at 5:00 to 6:00pm. For ages 6 through 13, wear loose comfortable clothing & try a class!! Parents must email firstname.lastname@example.org , call/text (951) 743-5942 for appt. Website
Vasa the Studio: Monday's 4pm. Yoga for kids while the parents practice next door! Ages 4-12(ish). They will learn basic yoga poses and philosophies, have fun, make friends, and get exercise! Website
Learn to Swim with Redlands Swim Team: Redlands Swim Team's spring registration is now open for Learn to Swim and pre-competitive swimming.
Redlands Art Association: See classes here
Young Readers: Smiley Libraries story time & craft events
- Spanish Story time - 10:15 – 10:45 am.
- English/Chinese Story Time, 5:45 - 6:15 p.m. in the Story Corner, Young Readers' Room
- Hindi Story Time from 6:30-7:00 pm in the Story Corner, Young Readers' Room
- Pajama Story Time Ages 5+ 7:00-7:30 p.m. in the Story Corner, Young Readers' Room
- Preschool Story Time and Craft. Preschool Story Time 10:15 - 11:15 Stories, songs and a craft afterwards for kids to make and take home! Located in the Assembly Room of the library.
Tiny Tots Story Time: Tiny Tot Story times (2 sessions) The Contemporary Club, 173 S. Eureka Street, Redlands. 10:15 – 10:30 a.m.; 10:40 – 10:55 a.m.; Story time for toddlers ages 2 & 3. Join us for fun stories, songs and fingerplays!
Calendar In the Story Corner at the Young Readers’ Room. (909) 798-7674. A.K. Smiley Library, 125 W. Vine St., Redlands
Articles & Itineraries
- Places to Eat with Kids in Redlands
- Narein's Guide for Hungry Stomachs
- How Mindfulness Can Bring You Home
- Things to do with Kids
- Zion Takes Redlands
- Narein's Guide for Hungry Stomachs
- Fur Kids, Children, and the Holidays: Top Picks
- 8 Fall Health Tips for Kids & Parents
- Tween Brothers Strike Again (Family Travel Guide)
- This is the Tween-Friendly Redlands Itinerary Everyone Will Love
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.