What does it take to make a memorable garden event? Careful planning is the simple answer. Here is a list of questions you should ask when planning.
- What area will be the focal point of the event?
- Is the setting comfortable for you and your guest?
- Is there a professional staff?
- What options are there in case the weather isn’t favorable?
- Is the garden accessible to all guests? If not, is there an area that can be designated for easy access.
- Do the colors in garden match your event colors?
- Will the food be protected from the elements?
By having these questions answered during the planning process of your garden event, you can be assured it will be well planned and beautiful.
Tennessee Gardens Expansion
Tennessee Gardens is a wonderful event center where the Garden is the back drop for many types of celebrations. We’ve missed out on creating those memories in the winter months because of the lack of indoor seating. Not any more. We have expanded our covered weather protected space. We can now seat 200 inside with a wonderful view of the Garden. So, if you desire the back drop of a lush garden for your winter event, we can now provide that for you.
Along with creating more covered seating we have also created more peace of mind for our brides and guests. Since we only do one event at a time, we can adjust to inside or garden seating within a short period of time. Weather will never be a worry again. So plan your Holiday party with us now while there is still space.
Please contact us for a tour of the Garden we host many different kinds of events. Also take a look at our website for a virtual tour of the Garden.