10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- Redlands CA
- Sun, Mar 15 at 11:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
Escape Craft Brewery
- Raise a pint with us this St. Paddy's to celebrate the luck of the Irish with Local 935 Firefighters Pipes & Drums! We'll be rockin the house with performances all day! Food by La Salle a Vie- yes, we'll have Homemade Corned Beef!! Veggie options, too. Performances at 6:00, 8:00, 10:00 Free and all ages. Escape Craft Brewery serves over 20 Craft Beers, House made soda, Coke, Root Beer, Iced Tea, etc. Sunday March 17th 2-10pm. Website.
The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza "Murphys Law" and the Dessert Pizza " Dublin Double Stuffed" a mint oreo pizza. 120 East State St Redlands. Website
Rok N Fondue
- Corn Beef and cabbage lunch. Irish drink specials all day! Website.
The Tartan of Redlands
- Corned beef & Cabbage all day. Limited menu after 3:00pm. Fun Fun FunLocation
Be a Saint. Drive Sober.
Along with party patrols, police will also be conducting DUI checkpoints, saturation patrols, and foot and bike patrols in the downtown area to deter drinking and driving. The message to the community is to plan ahead if you are celebrating and have a sober driver.
The enforcement efforts are part of the Responsible Redlands Initiative, a partnership among Redlands Police, University of Redlands, Common Vision Coalition and owners of downtown bars and restaurants, armed at creating a healthier, safer community.
Police Ride = $10,000 & Taxi/Uber Ride = $20
- Redlands Taxi- Redlands Cab Company (909) 330-0060
- Friendly Cab Co. (877) 516-2233
A borrowed phrase from our CHP partners: "DRIVE HAMMERED, GET NAILED!"
Please drink responsibly and if you do drink, have a designated driver.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.