10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- Redlands CA
- Sun, Mar 17 at 11:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
- Redlands Patron Saints - Redlands Patron Saints - The Smiley brothers, identical twins, Alfred H. and Albert K. Smiley this community’s patron saints, are honored annually on their birthday. Every March 17, Redlands remembers the contributions made by the twins and has observed Patron Saints’ Day since 1908. The Smileys are the founding fathers of the culture of Redlands: philanthropy. The Smileys are credited with establishing a spirit of giving in town, a tradition that continues today.The community is invited to the A.K. Smiley Public Library at 125 W. Vine St. every March 17 for a public celebration. This year's 110th annual celebration will include a presentation by Nathan Gonzales and Larry Burgess at 11 am. A.K. Smiley Public Library 125 W Vine St, Redlands, California. Traditionally, the Friends of the A.K. Smiley Public Library serve cookies and refreshments. The World War I Film Series continues at The Contemporary Club at 1 pm with the screening of "Pilgrimage."
Brewcakes Dessert Gastropub
- Special St Patrick's day menu and green beer. Also, serving their famous corned beef and cabbage burrito. Open at 11am - 10pm. Website
Escape Craft Brewery
- Irish Crossfit red ale, our award winning ale, on tap. Cans coming soon for shenanigans The Townie- dry Irish Stout. A surprise beer. "Local 935 fire dept pipes and drums" will be warming up at 2:00. (Then they'll be gone to other places) back to preform at 9:30pm. We'll have extended hours that night. Special locally made st pats shirt and tanks. New Escape sock release. Family friendly. No cover charge. Website.
The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza "Murphys Law" and the Dessert Pizza " Dublin Double Stuffed" a mint oreo pizza. 120 East State St Redlands. Website
Hangar 24 Brewery
- Celebrate St. Patty’s day at the Taproom! We will have everyone’s favorite green beer on tap for the day. Cheesewalla will be serving up delicious eats from 11am to 4pm and then Fortino’s Mexican Food will be on site from 5pm to 10 pm. A La Minute will be on hand for the celebration, with their delicious, creamy creations. We've booked a perfect St. Patrick’s Day music line up including bagpipers! Music will start at 2pm and go until 9:30pm. As if that wasn’t enough, we will be releasing Orange Wedge, our delicious Double IPA made with lots of local citrus that same day. Admission will be $5 at the door, you don’t want to miss this unforgettable event brought to you at a great price! Be sure to pick up one of our limited, St. Patrick’s Day shirts while you’re here. Sláinte! Full day of fun at 1710 Sessums Drive is absolutely FREE!. Website
Kluddes Kitchen + Bar
- DJ 10p to 2am Food & Drink Specials all day. 110 Orange Street Redlands, CA. More info
Rok N Fondue
- Corn Beef and cabbage lunch. Irish drink specials all day! Website.
The Tartan of Redlands
- Corned beef & Cabbage all day. Limited menu after 3:00pm. Fun Fun FunLocation
Be a Saint. Drive Sober.
Along with party patrols, police will also be conducting DUI checkpoints, saturation patrols, and foot and bike patrols in the downtown area to deter drinking and driving. The message to the community is to plan ahead if you are celebrating and have a sober driver.
The enforcement efforts are part of the Responsible Redlands Initiative, a partnership among Redlands Police, University of Redlands, Common Vision Coalition and owners of downtown bars and restaurants, armed at creating a healthier, safer community.
Police Ride = $10,000 & Taxi/Uber Ride = $20
- Redlands Taxi- Redlands Cab Company (909) 330-0060
- Friendly Cab Co. (877) 516-2233
A borrowed phrase from our CHP partners: "DRIVE HAMMERED, GET NAILED!"
Please drink responsibly and if you do drink, have a designated driver.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.