- Physician network: Not all doctors participate in every network. This may determine what policy you choose.
- Premium factors: How much you pay depends on your age and zip code -- not your health condition
- Pharmacy benefit: Which drugs are covered and to what extent will differ by policy and insurance provider.
- Pre-existing conditions: At this time, you cannot be denied coverage because of an ongoing medical issue.
- Tax credit eligibility: Many people think they don't qualify for a tax credit when they could be getting one.
Questions? Dial Bernardini & Donovan Insurance Services, Inc. 909-792-5100