- City of Redlands, 1 East State Street, Redlands, CA 92373
- Thu, Nov 23 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Nov 30 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Dec 07 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Dec 14 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Dec 21 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Every Thursday night 6-9pm
- Thursday Market Night is closed on November 24th, December 22nd and December 29th
- Market Night will not take place on the Thursdays following Christmas and New Year’s Day, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2. Market Night will resume on Thursday, Jan. 9.
Thursdays - 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
- Contact: Meghan Meade Market Night, Farmers’ Market and Special Events Project Manager (909) 798-7629 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- EBT/ SNAPS accepted at the Thursday Market Night in Downtown Redlands. Drop by the city booth for more information located where all the farmers are, between 6th and 7th street.
- Market Night Video by WisdomGraphics.com
- Visit our Certified Farmers, 20 different food vendors, and over 100 hand crafters, merchants and business promoters.
- To maintain the health and safety of our patrons, smoking and animals are not permitted at the market.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult after 8 pm.
- Family event & child friendly event
Food Vendor Application - The City of Redlands has full discretion concerning the use of State Street for Market Night activities. To participate in Market Night, an application must be received approximately fourteen (14) to thirty (30) days prior to the desired date. The City of Redlands has the right to review the application at its discretion. Merchandise for sale must be viewed by market staff before the applicant is accepted into the market. Applicants may send pictures with their application or make an appointment to meet with staff.
Market Rain Policy: Staff will determine if the market will be cancelled due to rain by monitoring the evening’s forecast on the AccuWeather website Thursday at noon. If the forecast predicts a 60% chance of rain during the hours of 5 pm through 9 pm, Market Night will be cancelled for the evening. Should the weather defy the forecast, the Market Night staff will cancel the market if it is raining at 2 p.m. or later and/or if the streets are significantly wet at that time. When the market is canceled, a message will be put on the home page of the City’s Web site www.cityofredlands.org. Farmers and vendors can look up the website here.
If the market has been canceled before 7:30 p.m. all vendors will be given a refund. If staff cancels the market at 7:30 p.m. or later no refund will be given.
- Photo Credit: Market Night Photograph E Esteban Rivera
Do-it-yourself bike repair. come down to use the tools or learn how to maintain and repair your own bike!
Tues, Wed and Thursday 6-8pm Saturday 12-3pm
115 North 5th Street, Redlands, CA (in the alley behind Augies)
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.