- City of Redlands, 1 East State Street, Redlands, CA 92373
- Thu, Jul 09 at 06:00 PM
- Thu, Jul 30 at 06:00 PM
Every Thursday night 6-9pm
Market Night will not take place on the Thursdays following Christmas and New Year’s Day, Dec. 26 and Jan. 2. Market Night will resume on Thursday, Jan. 9.
Thursdays - 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Established in 1988, Redlands Market Night has established itself as one of the most successful certified farmers markets in Southern California! Vendors vie to participate in the event that has attracted thousands of weekly visitors since its inception. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. Crowds are pleasantly surrounded by over 150 food and merchandise booths, not to mention the downtown shopkeepers, every Thursday night.
- Contact Heather Smith for all Market Night questions: email@example.com
- EBT/ SNAPS accepted at the Thursday Market Night in Downtown Redlands. Drop by the city booth for more information located where all the farmers are, between 6th and 7th street.
- Market Night Video by WisdomGraphics.com
- Visit our Certified Farmers, 20 different food vendors, and over 100 hand crafters, merchants and business promoters.
- To maintain the health and safety of our patrons, smoking and animals are not permitted at the market.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult after 8 pm.
- Family event & child friendly event
Food Vendor Application - The City of Redlands has full discretion concerning the use of State Street for Market Night activities. To participate in Market Night, an application must be received approximately fourteen (14) to thirty (30) days prior to the desired date. The City of Redlands has the right to review the application at its discretion. Merchandise for sale must be viewed by market staff before the applicant is accepted into the market. Applicants may send pictures with their application or make an appointment to meet with staff.
Wondering if Market Night is cancelled because of rain? Go to Weather Channel hour-by-hour forecast. Market Night is only canceled if 60% chance of rain is expected from 5pm-9pm.
LiVE CiRCUS Sustenance- 100% RAW & VEGAN
Come on down to the Redlands Market Night and let LiVE CiRCUS Sustenance wow you with our 100% RAW & VEGAN eats & treats and awe you with our circus shenanigans!! We'll be serving up plates of delicious and nutritious food while we educate the public about the healing benefits of a raw, vegan diet. You don't have to even be a vegetarian to try, just willing to try something new, it just might change your life! PEACE & LOVE
Every Thursday 6-9pm
Photo Credit: Market Night Photograph E Esteban Rivera
Do-it-yourself bike repair. come down to use the tools or learn how to maintain and repair your own bike!
Tues, Wed and Thursday 6-8pm Saturday 12-3pm
115 North 5th Street, Redlands, CA (in the alley behind Augies)