Hats Off to Special Olympics, Roaring 20’s, and Casino Night
- Speakeasy on State, 10 E. State Street, Redlands, CA 92373
- Sat, Nov 02 at 06:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
All you Flappers and Dappers, get your fringed dresses and spats and Charleston on down to our Roaring Twenties Casino Night Fundraiser. Taking place at Redlands very own Speakeasy on State, you’ll enjoy an exciting night of Black Jack, Craps, Roulette! All proceeds will benefit Special Olympics Inland Empire Region to support local athletes who train and compete at no cost. In addition to gaming, guests will enjoy heavy Hors d' oeuvres along with beer and wine tastings that include a complimentary wine glass or mini beer stein. The dance floor will be packed all night long, a photo booth will be available to capture your memories and you will have the opportunity to participate in our amazing silent auction. There will be no prohibition on having a good time!
There are three ways the community throughout the Inland Empire can support this event:
- 1. Become a sponsor. You/your company can sponsor the event or become a table sponsor.
- 2. Attend the event. Tickets are $90 per person or $170 per couple and include $100 in casino chips, Hors d’ oeuvres, beer and wine tasting, complimentary wine glass or mini beer stein, music, dancing and silent auction.
- 3. Donate to the event with an in-kind donation towards our silent auction. We will be picking up gift baskets and other donation till October 25th. This is a great way to get your group involved in supporting Special Olympics. * [Event Website[(http://www.sosc.org/hatsoff)
- Sat. 11/2/19 6-10 pm
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.