Valentine Weekend Events and Gifts
Caprice's Cafe in beautiful Downtown Redlands. For Valentine menu details & wine pairings, please visit their website here. 909-793-8787
Citrone Restaurant & Bar - Reservations highly recommended 909-793-6635. Website.
Copehouse ar & Bistro -Website
Darby’s American Cantina 1 East State Street. Reservations not required. Website
Greensleeves - Reserve your table today! 909- 335-1752 Website.
Isabella's Ristorante Italiano - Isabella's Ristorante Italiano 330 N. 6th Street, Redlands. (909) 792-2767 Website
La Volata Pizzeria - Reservations are strongly encouraged 909-792-0316 . See you there♥️ Menu
Rok n Fondue - The word fondue means “to melt’ in French, and that is just what your honey will do if you celebrate Valentine’s Day at Rok n Fondue. Call (909)793-1919 to reserve your table today! More about Rok n Fondue
The Tartan of Redlands - ❤️ Website. Reserve your table today 909-792-9919
Terry's Diner - Reservations welcome Just give us a call! 909.335.8804. Website
Gifts & More...
Chocolate Covered Organic Strawberries - Strawberries dipped in organic dark & natural white chocolate now at Clarks! Available through February 12th - 14th (while supplies last) at all locations. Clark's Nutrition & Natural Foods Market. 11235 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354
Berries & Chocolate Body Masque treatment is all kinds of Y E S! Smells Ah-mazing! Includes chocolate body masque and berry foot treatment, hair treatment, mini facial, Vichy shower rinse & lotion rub down. 50 min $120 International Day Spa 909-793-9080. Website. Gift Cards may be purchased at the Spa, by phone, or online. Online Gift Certificates can be immediately printed out or automatically emailed to the recipient.
Valentine's Day Weekend with Chocolates at Suveg Cellars - It’s Valentine's Day Weekend, and Suveg Cellars is throwing the most romantic event in the region. From February 14th to the 17th, Suveg Cellars will be hosting a Valentine's Day Chocolate and Wine Weekend, featuring a local chocolatier and weekend long chocolate and wine specials. On Saturday the 16th from 2-7 pm, Chocolates by Donna will be in the California Street Tasting Room serving up their chocolates for guests, and selling chocolates to go. Weekend-long specials from 2/14- 2/17: +1 Bottle of Blueberry Wine and a tray of chocolates for $30. + Free tray of chocolates with the purchase of a Suveg Cellars bottle of wine, The event will be held at our DOWNTOWN LOCATION, 12132 California Street, Yucaipa CA, 92399. The event is open to wine club members and the public alike. Come enjoy some of the region’s best chocolate and give your valentine the romantic experience they deserve!
Star Tulip Stuffies House of Fine Stuffed Animals - We have LOTS of beautiful, quality Valentine's Day "Stuffies +" for you to choose from (or add something unique from one of our habitats to someone's special animal collection)--and you can use our DISCOUNT COUPON on any regular price merchandise in our Shop! AND we are now accepting entries for our Valentine's Day Customer Appreciation Gift Box Drawing! So be sure to take advantage of obtaining opportunities to WIN an awesome reward while accomplishing some "necessary" shopping for the sweeties in your life! 330 N. Sixth Street Suite 101. Website
Valentine's Parent's Night Out is Saturday, February 16th from 5:45pm-8:45pm. Come dressed in red, pink, or purple. We will be doing a Valentine's craft, partner games, dinner, and decorating sugar cookies. Drop your kids off for a night filled with FUN!!!! Parents’ Night Out (PNO) is for children ages 4 – 12 years old. Our incredible staff will provide an evening full of games and activities, as well as providing dinner & snacks for all students for only $20. Please bring a refillable water bottle with you. Both members and non-members are invited, but you must reserve a spot because space is limited. Sign up on Redlands Gymnastics Club's website
El Camino Ranch Valentine Horse Show - 11363 Walnut St Redlands. Sun. 02/17/19 9-2pm. Website
Free event for all ladies! Love Triangles - As always free, friendly, fun and open to women and girls ages 8-80! Come join us Feb 17th from 12-2pm. Redlands Jiu Jitsu 310 Alabama St. Ste. J/K Redlands, CA 92373
10 reasons why you’ll find no better date than your furr-babe
Bought to you by Furry Face...A very cool dog and cat store - Incredible selection of anything and everything for Dogs and Cats. You've never seen a store like this! Dogs welcome!
- Dogs are very happy watching chick flicks. Want to watch “The Notebook” one more time on Valentine’s Day? No problem. Your dog will happily cuddle up next to you on the sofa and tune in. Ok, he might fall asleep. But, he won’t be asking to watch Deliverance.
- Dogs don’t care about your body type or size. Gained a few pounds over the holidays? Your dog doesn’t even notice. In fact, he might even be enjoying it if you are eating more than normal. That’s more opportunity for him to sneak in a few extra dropped morsels.
- You don’t have to get dressed up. No makeup, no spending extra money on a new outfit. Heck, you don’t even have to shower.
- You can stay home. In addition to not having to get dressed up, you don’t have to worry about reservations, parking, or waiting for a table.
- You can have all the wine and chocolate, and you don’t have to feel guilty about not sharing.
- Enjoy your food and be comforted by the caloric intake you are about to experience in a judgment-free liberal zone.
- You can pick the music. And the movie. Even if it’s the same thing you watched last year.
- No worries about proposing or having your hopes dashed at not being proposed to – you have the perfect soulmate.
- There is no chance of an argument or poorly-chosen comment ruining the evening. However, there’s still a chance of a poorly-timed fart.
- You’ve got the best cuddle buddy you could hope for, and they will still think you’re the greatest the next morning. They won’t leave unless they are currently on the hunt for a squirrel or chipmunk running around in your gutter outside.
Your pet’s whole world is about you and how you are doing. Could you imagine a human being THAT obsessed with you?
Finding your Valentine’s date is as easy as visiting your local shelter. Don’t have a date or a dog on Valentine’s Day? No problem. Visit your local animal shelter or rescue organization. There will always be a dog waiting for you, ready to go to his/ her forever home. Who knows? You might just be bringing home the love of your life.
SOURCE: Life with Dogs
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.