Join Us for the 2016 Holiday Window Decorating Contest Sponsored by the City of Redlands and About Redlands
Let's Celebrate Our Hometown
The Holiday Window Decorating Contest is a fun way to celebrate the Holiday Season, create a festive and beautiful hometown, attract visitors to Redlands, and showcase our local businesses.
This Year's Winners
Drum roll please...39 local businesses decked out their windows for the 2016 Redlands' Holiday Window Contest and our secret panel of Judges have chosen the TOP 3!!!
- 1st Place:
- Rok n Fondue "Celebrate the Season with Christmas Past" located at 25 E State Street won $250 sponsored by Paul Barich – Barich & Associates Insurance Prize monies donated to the Tim Rochford Foundation.
- 2nd Place:
- Fleur De Lis Gift & Home located at 104 East State Street won $125 sponsored by Creative Insights Counseling.
- 3rd Place:
- People's Choice Awarded by You:
- The Energy Lab located at 304A E. Citrus Avenue won the most text and Facebook votes and will receive a boosted posting from AboutRedlands.com.
located at 419 East State Street won $75 sponsored by
STATE FARM INSURANCE Evan Dieterich.
Join the Fun
Take a holiday walking tour of Downtown Redlands and vote for your favorite window decorations.
Pro tip: When view the map, click on the many businesses you'll see to discover what goodies they're giving away!!
How it Works
Business Window Decoration Awards
On December 10th, during the Holiday Stroll from 10am - 5pm, our secret panel of unbiased judges will make the rounds to select the winners for the Best Holiday Window Decorations. The business winners will be awarded the sponsored prizes listed under Window Decoration Prizes.
People's Choice Award
This award is chosen by you. The holiday window display with the most votes will win a $50 boosted social media post from AboutRedlands.com.
People's Choice Voting
Vote for your favorite window decorations for a chance to win up to $1,000 worth of gift cards.
Join us for the Holiday Stroll December 10th from 10am–5pm. Start at Ed Hales Park Downtown, pick up a map, and vote for your favorite window decorations while you stroll. You can vote in the following ways. Increase your chance to win by doing all of the following:
- Text - Text numbers are located on each window.
- Selfie - Take a selfie at your favorite window(s), share it on Instagram, tagging @aboutredlands and using the #MerryRedlands
- Check-in on Facebook/Instagram at EACH participating business on the map
- Check-In – Check-in on Facebook to each of your favorite participating business
- Vote - Click here to vote through our Facebook portal
Winners will be announced December 12!
Window Decoration Prizes
Prizes for the Window Decorating Contest are:
- Best Holiday Window Decoration
- 1st Place – $250 Sponsored by Paul Barich – Barich & Associates Insurance
- 2nd Place – $125 Sponsored by Creative Insights Counseling
- 3rd Place – $75 Sponsored by STATE FARM INSURANCE Evan Dieterich
- People’s Choice Award
- $50 Boosted Social Media Post from AboutRedlands.com
- Contest Sponsors
- Hosting Text and Facebook Voting Sponsor: Stover Media
- Photography by: Bruce Herwig
- Poster Design by: 159 Design
- Holiday Stroll Map: Citrograph Printing
- Social Media Marketing of Contest: Creative 7 Designs
Important Contest Dates
- Official Judge Voting & Holiday Stroll
- Dec. 10, 2016
- People's Choice Voting
- Dec. 5, 2016 – Dec. 12, 2016
- Winner Announcements
- Dec. 12, 2016
- Decorations Installed Until
- Dec. 25, 2016
List your business on AboutRedlands.com. If you have any questions our Sales Department will contact you about your preferred membership level.
You may adjust your membership at any time.
Your business will be listed in appropriate categories with or without a membership plan.