WINNER of the 2024 Annual Redlands T-shirt Design Contest
- Redlands Visitor Center 14 N. Fifth Street Redlands CA 92373
- Mon, Feb 26 at 08:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
- Tue, Feb 27 at 08:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
- Wed, Feb 28 at 08:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
- Thu, Feb 29 at 08:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sun, Mar 31 at 08:00 PM + Add to Your Calendar
Meet the winner of the 2024, Redlands T-shirt design contest.
“A husband, father, hockey fan, sci-fi geek, and graphic designer living in my hometown of Redlands, California. I have a deep love of vintage styled typography, along with all of the ornate aesthetics of that unique era. From the circulation department of a publishing company, to Art Director for Outdoor Photographer Magazine, to designing wedding stationery for Minted.com, the past twenty-five years as a graphic designer have been full of exciting opportunities. Hopefully my art can bring you as much joy as it has for me.” Eric
3rd Annual Redlands T-shirt Design Contest Hosted by the Redlands Visitor Center
The Contest is only open to residents of Redlands, Yucaipa, Mentone, Highland or Loma Linda.
- Redlands themed and must include at least one of these: Oranges; Mountain View's; Downtown; Orange Blossoms; Small Hometown Vibe; Hidden Gems; Rich in History.
- AI generated designs not permitted due to copyright issues.
- Max 3 color design
- T-shirt colors - organic earthy gray
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
- Tees will be created and sold at the Redlands Visitor Center with 100% of net profits going to benefit The Redlands Visitor Center 501(c)3 public charity family programs.
- Winners photo displayed next to t-shirt display at the Center.
- Winner promoted to 80,000 social media followers
- Free t-shirt of the winning design
- $250 cash Total: $1,678 (ARV) includes promoting the winners business if applicable.
RUNNER UP WINNER
One runner up if there is a tie
- Free t-shirt of runner up’s design
- Winners photo displayed next to the t-shirt display.
- Runner up’s promoted to 80,000 social media followers Total: $800 (ARV) includes promoting the winners business if applicable.
CONTEST PERIOD: January 19, 2024 at 12:01AM PST and ends February 19, 2024 at 11:59PM PST (the “Contest Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: Submit hand drawn or digital picture (PDF) that you think would look good on a t-shirt illustrating a Redlands theme outlined and which you believe may inspire others to look at their lives through a Redlands lens. Entry forms are submitted to email@example.com. Entrants can also submit by sending a PDF to Redlands Visitor Center, 14 N. Fifth Street, Redlands CA 92373 postmarked by February 21st 11:59PM PST.
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By submission of your tee design you give and grant to The Redlands Visitor Center (RVC), its affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, independent contractors, successors, assigns, designees and licensees ("RVC"), the right to use, publish and copyright your submission, name, nickname, picture, portrait, likeness, characteristics, signature or facsimile thereof, and biographical materials (the “Submission”) as embodied in materials associated with Redlands Visitor Center products, marketing, advertising, sales or promotional efforts (the “Materials”) in all forms of media now known or hereafter created, including without limitation, video, television, print, billboards, point-of-purchase materials, corporate communications, internal and external marketing pieces, and Internet in any and all territories throughout the world.
You further agree that:
- You are the legal owner of all rights in the materials (editorial and photographic) contained in your Submission and have the right to assign such materials to LIG and that such materials do not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- No further consideration of any kind will be paid to you in connection with the Submission or RVC’s use thereof.
- RVC will have the right to use, sell, edit, change, add to, delete from, arrange, revise, promote, reproduce and distribute the Submission, in whole or in part, and separately or in connection with Submissions furnished or created by others.
- You acknowledge that the Submission is a "works made for hire" as defined by the copyright laws of the United States. RVC is and will remain the owner of the Submission and of all copyrights, trademarks, and other rights relating thereto. Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on RVC to make any use of any of the rights set forth herein.
- You agree that no use of the Submission will constitute defamation against you or an invasion of your privacy or publicity rights or any other rights I may have in or relating to the Submission.
- No Materials need be submitted to you for any further approval.
- You hereby release RVC from any and all claims, liabilities, responsibilities, or damages arising from the use of the Submission.
By emailing your submission you hereby consent to, affirm, and agree to be bound by the foregoing Talent Release and that I am eighteen years of age or older and (in the case that the subject of the Submission is under the age of 18), I am the parent or legal guardian of the subject of the Submission and am authorized to agree to these terms of submission on the subjects behalf.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The “2023 Redlands T-Shirt Design Contest” (the "Contest") is sponsored by The Redlands Visitor Center 14 N. Fifth St, Redlands CA 92373. The Contest is governed by these official rules. By participating in the Contest, each entrant and their respective parents and guardians agree to these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Contest are final in all respects. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is only open to legal residents of Redlands, Yucaipa, Mentone, Highland or Loma Linda. Immediate family members and anyone living within the same household of employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, consultants, agents and suppliers, (collectively, “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any winner. Only one (1) entry per individual allowed. All entries must be the entrant's original, unpublished, and previously unproduced work.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
No facsimiled or telephoned-in entries will be accepted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, mutilated, garbled, postage-due or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
For the purposes of this Contest and these official rules, "receipt" of an online entry occurs when Sponsor’s reply to the received submission email. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register and submit the entry will be deemed to be the online entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
The winning submission will be judged based upon (1) Authenticity in depicting Redlands Ca, (2) Creativity in execution, and (3) Representation of Redlands Ca. Judging by local artists and leaders of submissions will occur on or about February 23rd, 2024. Judgment of a winner shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of RVC and shall not be subject to dispute, protest, contest or claim by entrants. The winner will be contacted by RVC according to the contact information provided by that entrant. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. All prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received by the applicable drawing date
All prizes are non-transferable except by Sponsor. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No substitution or cash equivalent of a prize is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equal or greater value. The winners are not entitled to the difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest or disqualify any entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if Sponsor suspects tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Contest and selecting a winner from among that portion of the Contest that has not been compromised, if any. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Sponsor and any telephone network or service providers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any web site or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering the Contest, Each entrant and their respective parents and legal guardians agree to INDEMNIFY, release and hold harmless sponsor and all its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the CONTEST and the acceptance of any PRIZE that may be won. The CONTEST ENTITIES DO NOT make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of any of the prizes. Each entrant agrees to execute any document containing the terms and conditions of these official rules.
SPONSOR AND ITS officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS to OR the DOWNLOAD of INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
By submitting an entry, each winner grants Sponsor and those acting under its authority permission to use the winner's name, likeness, or comments for advertising and publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Contest Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States, the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Contest or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts or the appropriate Massachusetts state court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, but in no event including attorneys' fees, disbursements or court costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs.
Winner announced via email and on the Redlands Visitor Center and About Redlands social media pages.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.