NYE Beach Ball Drop
- Ed Hales Park Redlands
- Sun, Dec 31 at 03:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
For those too excited to wait until midnight, the Redlands Visitor Center rings in the new year at 4 p.m., which is the stroke of midnight in London. Ten…Nine…Eight…,when the crowd finishes their countdown at 4pm the Beach Ball Drop begins. 500 Inflated beach balls will descend from above, floating down on the families like warm snowflakes with a goal for the participants to keep them bouncing overhead for as long as possible. Visitors may also write on the Wishing Wall: Whether it is a personal goal, a dream for the future or doing something for the very first time.
- If raining bring an umbrella.
FUN & Refreshments PROVIDED BY THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS
- About Redlands Realty & Loan - Party favors, gift bags, volunteers, Set-up & Break-down.
- Alta Vista Credit Union - 100 beach balls
- Insta Selfie Photobooth
- Games by Board Game Paradise - located inside their store if raining.
- Balloon animals Paint and Twist sponsored by Emerson Fine Jewelry
- Banners - Burgeson's Heating, A/C, Electrical, Solar & Plumbing
- Refreshments - Melissa Perez, REALTOR for KALEO Real Estate Company
- The Treatment - DJ Inner Jamm Entertainment
- Sprout & Blossom - Kids planting activity
The Redlands Visitor Center is a public charity 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.