Beloved Couture Bridal
Beloved Couture Bridal is a unique bridal boutique where you can find beautiful designer gowns 40 -75% off every day. The best part about Beloved, besides the prices, is that we are non-profit, all proceeds from the sale of our gowns are donated to help families care for loved ones dying of cancer.
14th Anniversary Sample Sale
- When: Thursday, Oct 12 - Sunday, Oct 15, 2023
- Where: Beloved Couture Bridal
14th Anniversary Sample Sale Event- Everything in our boutique will be 14% Off the already reduced price! This includes dresses, belts, veils, jackets, capes, and jewelry. This sale is by appointment only. The appointment is 1 hour and brides may bring up to 3 guests with them. ($25 cancellation fee will incur if they cancel within 24 hours OR a $50 no-show fee will incur if they do not show up for their appointment. A card is required to book but you will not be charged for your appointment.)
All brides will receive a sweet treat in honor of our anniversary sale! (Citrus Blossom Bakery will provide a sweet treat for each bride that we will display on the gold beverage table)
We will have a balloon arch again provided by Ruckus Party Co! :)
There is a custom appointment made for the summer sale. Here is the direct link to book an appointment for the sale HERE. Website Anniversary Sale HERE
Volunteer Sign Up
We're using SignUp (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp HERE
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.
Note: SignUp does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
- Are there any holds during this sale? No holds during the sale
- Can I return or exchange a dress I bought from the sale? No, all purchases are final. No exchanges or refunds.
- Can I bring more than 3 people? Unfortunately, no. We are trying to accommodate as many people as possible and three is a max capacity per appointment during our sale. We have a small boutique and want everyone to be comfortable.
- Payment Form: Cash or major credit cards are accepted.
- What is the condition of the gowns: We strive to keep our gowns in good condition with the understanding that they are samples and do arrive with some wear and tear. For that reason, we mark them down 30%-70%. For the sale, they are marked an additional 20% off the already reduced price.
- What designers do you carry: Pronovias, Galia, Rita Vinieres, Madi Lane, Mia Solano, Evie Young, Ann Barge, Ines Di Santo, Tara Lauren, Tara La Tour, Angel Rivera, Wona, Essence of Australia, Enzoani, and so many more!!
- Do you do in house alterations: No, we provide you with a list of seamstresses in your welcome book
Beloved Couture Bridal was founded in 2009 by two friends whose mothers were both victims of cancer, With a passion for Bridal and a compassion for others experiencing this terrible disease, Beloved Couture Bridal was started to provide funds for the Beloved Foundation which provides financial support for family members caring for their loved ones in their final days of life.
If you are interested in learning more about the Beloved Foundation please feel free to visit www.BelovedFoundation.com.
Ways You Can Help
Our volunteers are at the heart of what we do at Beloved. We hope that you will consider partnering with us to make a difference for cancer patients and their families in your community.
Volunteer: Remember what is was like to look for your dream dress? Would you like to help other girls experience a one of a kind shopping experience while raising funds for families in your community caring for a loved one with terminal cancer? We would love for you to become a part of our volunteer staff here at Beloved. Working with brides can be a lot of fun and volunteering is very rewarding. Here are some things you should know: We ask for a min. commitment of 4 hours. We are currently looking for volunteers for the weekends; Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Make a donation: You can donate in many ways: A one time donation, a monthly donation, a gown donation or an event sponsorship. Please contact our offices to discuss other opportunities to partner