Redlands 4th of July Celebration
- Sylvan Park 601 N. University St. Redlands, Ca. 92374
- Thu, Jul 04 at 09:00 AM + Add to Your Calendar
Join us Thursday July 4th for the 53rd Annual Redlands 4th of July Parade and Fireworks Extravaganza. This is one of the most popular 4th of July events in Southern California!
Help us celebrate!
Fireworks and Entertainment Ticket Sales:
General Admission - $10.00 in advance, $12.00 at the gate. Children under 3 Free -- do not need a ticket.
Reserved seats: $15.00 each regardless of age.
Reserved seats are sold at the City Clerk’s Office through July 3rd & at Sylvan Park Committee Booth on the 4th of July.
Where to Purchase General Admission, Reserved Seats and T-Shirts:
Reserved/General Admission Tickets & T-shirts:
- Redlands City Clerk's Office - Suite 4 City Hall Building - Civic Center 35 Cajon St Redlands (909) 798-7531
General Admission Tickets:
- Redlands City Clerk’s office, 35 Cajon St
- Gerrard’s Market, 705 West Cypress at
- Muffin Top Bakery 233 East State St.
Each year the citizens of Redlands get together to celebrate Independence Day in grand fashion. The day begins with a picnic at beautiful Sylvan Park with great Food, Games and Music.
Sylvan Park is located at University Street & Colton Avenue near the University of Redlands.
Many local service and civic clubs participate in the daytime activities in Sylvan Park, so this is a great event to celebrate with families and support great local service organizations, charities and clubs.
The festivities begin at 9 am and the 4th of July Parade, themed "Parade of Stars" begins at 10:30 am with the parade route beginning at Franklin Elementary School on Colton Avenue, winding its way east on Colton Avenue and then continues around Sylvan Park.
Entertainment Schedule at Sylvan Park:
- 9:30 – 10:30 am The District 909 Band
- 10:30 am 4th of July Parade
- 10:30 – 11:30 am Kevin Williams – Sounds From Parade
- 11:40 - 12:30 pm 4th of July Band & flag Raising Ceremony
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm The District 909 Band
- 1:30 -2:15 pm 4th of July Band
- 2:15 – 3:15 pm The District 909 Band
The day concludes at Ted Runner Stadium as the University of Redlands plays host to one of the largest 4th of July celebrations in the State of California. The gates at Ted Runner Stadium open at 6 p.m.
Opening ceremonies begin at 7 p.m. Highlights include a flag ceremony and followed by the always popular USAF C-17 flyover. After the flyover, skydivers will be landing in the center of the stadium. At 7 PM the Redlands 4th of July Band will perform followed by Chris Farmer Music Presents:
The Belair Bandits- A Tribute to California and Americana Music
The Fireworks show start around 9 pm, under the direction of Jeff Martin, resident of Redlands and Sales Manager for world reknown Inland Empire fireworks producer and presenter Pyro Spectaculars by Souza (from Rialto, CA).
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.