Love, Loss and What I Wore
- Mission Gables Bowl House 168 S Eureka St Redlands
- Thu, Mar 01 at 07:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Mar 02 at 07:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sat, Mar 03 at 07:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sun, Mar 04 at 02:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Fri, Mar 09 at 07:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Sat, Mar 10 at 07:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
From the writers that brought you Sleepless In Seattle and When Harry Met Sally- Ripple Theatre Redlands brings you Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
Join us for delicious dessert and a fabulous show!
Love, Loss and What I Wore follows fragmented stories about the nostalgic power of women’s clothing. A starry cast of seven women enrobed in chic black sit on stools and tell funny, wistful and universal memories about their families and loved ones through the prism of their closets. The throughline is narrated by Gingy, a wise older woman who reminisces about what she wore at milestones in her life—complete with sketches of the styles. Like a long heart-to-heart with your best friend over coffee, the conversation meanders from a bittersweet story of a stepmother wearing the same style bathrobe as her husband’s late wife (to the dismay of the children) to a couple’s musings of what they wore on their wedding day to a rant about loathing the need to carry a purse. With odes to black clothing, cowboy boots and outfits that make mothers cringe, Love, Loss and What I Wore is unabashedly girly—in a good way.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.