Wills, Trusts & Long-Term Care – Open Forum
- Bethel Law Corporation 631 New Jersey Street, Ste. 101 Redlands, CA 92373
- Wed, Nov 15 at 06:30 PM + Add to Your Calendar
- Wed. 8/23/17 6:30-7:30pm
- Wed. 9/20/17 6:30-7:30pm
- Wed. 10/18/17 6:30-7:30pm
- Wed. 11/15/17 6:30-7:30pm
Wills, Trusts and the ins and outs of Long-Term Care planning can be very complicated. This exclusive one hour, open forum will allow you to ask any and all questions you may have to the Inland Empire's premier Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney; Dale Bethel of the Bethel Law Corporation. Come on in with your estate planning and public healthcare benefit planning: Medi-Cal and VA Aid and Attendance questions. Whether your estate is large or small, you will benefit from this open forum. Attendees will also have the option of scheduling a free private consultation with the attorney at the end of the event. Refreshments will be served.
- RSVP is REQUIRED as space is limited. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions or would like additional information: 909-307-6282.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.