Easter Sunday...services, dining & events
- All Day on 04/21/2019 + Add to Your Calendar
Easter @ Trinity Church Redlands
- Join us on Easter as we worship the risen Christ! This joyful celebration will culminate our I AM series, with Jesus’ claim that he is the resurrection and the life. Children’s classes available during all services. 1551 Reservoir Road, Redlands, CA. Sunday, April 1st 7:45 am, 9:30 am and 11:15 am.
Ever Easter at Crosswalk Church
- Crosswalk Church would like to invite you to spend the weekend with us this Easter. We will be having opportunities for worship and community Friday Evening at 6:30pm, Saturday at 10am, 11:30am and 6pm, as well as Sunday at 10am. If you have never been to Crosswalk Church before, stop by our website to plan a visit. We are located in Redlands California, right off of Mountain View and Redlands Blvd. Crosswalk strives to be a community of belonging where all are welcome . Great music, deep and authentic bible preaching, wonderful kids ministry, special needs children's ministry, great coffee and great people are here. 10421 Corporate Drive Redlands, CA 92374. 909.796.3000. Saturday, 3/31/18 @ 10am, 11:30am, 6pm Sunday, 4/1/18 @ 10am
Easter Sunday Service
- Easter is coming, and we hope that you will make plans to join us as we remember the work Jesus did on the cross and the HOPE that comes from His resurrection. It will be a powerful weekend and an exciting service of celebration on Sunday, April 1st... also known as Resurrection Sunday! Programs available for Nursery - Elementary aged children. Egg Hunt also happening on the front lawn at 10:30am. Sunday, April 1st 11:00am - 12:30pm. Website
Easter EGGstravaganza Egg Hunt
- We are excited to be hosting an Easter EGGstravaganza for the children of our church and local community! Join us at 10:30am on the lawn at the front of our building for an free family egg hunt like never before! Easter buckets/baskets/bags will be provided, with free pastries and refreshments on the patio. 75 Tennessee Street, Redlands CA 92373. Sunday, April 1st 10:30am.
Closed: The Eating Room, Carolyn's Cafe, Oscars Mexican, Copehouse, The District, Caprice Cafe, Citrone
What is Easter Sunday?
Easter is the most important holiday on the Christian calendar—and has been regularly observed from the earliest days of the Church.
Easter Sunday celebrates Christ’s resurrection from the dead, following crucifixion. It marks the end of Holy Week, the end of Lent, and the last day of the Easter Triduum (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday), as well as the beginning of the Easter season of the liturgical year.
The resurrection represents the triumph of good over evil, sin, death, and the physical body.
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.