What is Easter Sunday?
Easter is the most important holiday on the Christian calendar—and has been regularly observed from the earliest days of the Church.
Easter Sunday celebrates Christ’s resurrection from the dead, following crucifixion. It marks the end of Holy Week, the end of Lent, and the last day of the Easter Triduum (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday), as well as the beginning of the Easter season of the liturgical year.
The resurrection represents the triumph of good over evil, sin, death, and the physical body.
Easter @ Trinity Church Redlands
- Join us on Easter as we worship the risen Christ! This joyful celebration will culminate our I AM series, with Jesus’ claim that he is the resurrection and the life. Children’s classes available during all services. 1551 Reservoir Road, Redlands, CA. Sunday, April 1st 7:45 am, 9:30 am and 11:15 am. More info
Ever Easter at Crosswalk Church
- Crosswalk Church would like to invite you to spend the weekend with us this Easter. We will be having opportunities for worship and community Friday Evening at 6:30pm, Saturday at 10am, 11:30am and 6pm, as well as Sunday at 10am. If you have never been to Crosswalk Church before, stop by our website to plan a visit. We are located in Redlands California, right off of Mountain View and Redlands Blvd. Crosswalk strives to be a community of belonging where all are welcome . Great music, deep and authentic bible preaching, wonderful kids ministry, special needs children's ministry, great coffee and great people are here. 10421 Corporate Drive Redlands, CA 92374. 909.796.3000. Friday, 3/29/18 @ 6:30 Saturday, 3/30/18 @ 10am, 11:30am, 6pm Sunday, 4/1/18 @ 10am
Easter Sunday Service
- Easter is coming, and we hope that you will make plans to join us as we remember the work Jesus did on the cross and the HOPE that comes from His resurrection. It will be a powerful weekend and an exciting service of celebration on Sunday, April 1st... also known as Resurrection Sunday! Programs available for Nursery - Elementary aged children. Egg Hunt also happening on the front lawn at 10:30am. Sunday, April 1st 11:00am - 12:30pm. Website
Stations of the Cross
- Stations of the Cross is a powerful way to contemplate, experience and enter into the mystery of Jesus’ gift of life through His death and resurrection. At each station you use your senses and imagination to reflect prayerfully upon Jesus’ suffering, Death, and Resurrection. Join us at CCF Redlands between 5pm and 7pm to experience the Stations of the Cross… the final hours surrounding the death of Jesus… at your own pace. Resources for children are also available, and age appropriate Stations are indicated in the booklet. March 30th 5pm. More info
Easter EGGstravaganza Egg Hunt
- We are excited to be hosting an Easter EGGstravaganza for the children of our church and local community! Join us at 10:30am on the lawn at the front of our building for an free family egg hunt like never before! Easter buckets/baskets/bags will be provided, with free pastries and refreshments on the patio. 75 Tennessee Street, Redlands CA 92373. Sunday, April 1st 10:30am. More info
Easter Related Events
- City of Redlands 2018 Easter Eggstravaganza Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 1-3 pm Rain or Shine at Ed Hales Park (Corner of 5th and State Streets in Historic Downtown Redlands! Egg Grab, Kids Arts & Crafts, Face Painting, Kids Bounce House, Musical Entertainment, Games, Easter Bunny Photo Opportunity, Bring a Basket and Your Friends! Egg Grab starts at 2 pm for all ages. Ages 0-3 and Ages 4-6 on 5th Street. Ages 7-9 and Ages 10-12 on 6th Street. For more information, please contact the Redlands Community Center at (909) 798-7572, or click here
Promote Your Event on AboutRedlands.com
Visit our free event listing page to register your event on AboutRedlands.com.